Hamas kills a local commander for unnamed ‘violations’

Here's justice Paliscumian style. Is that MonteNazi yelling "Allah Akbar" in the background?

What admirable people! Ha ha ha

And they torture their own people, no less. In a debate this week, Trump was asked if he would allow torture of the enemy. Only the lowest of the low tortures their own kind.

ABC filmed the documentary, you moron.
Of course they did...
The IDF invited an ABC film crew to stand 8 feet away while they tortured a child.
I'm sure none of the footage was doctored.
I forwarded to the last 20 seconds. The film was posted by "analyst review" and produced by a Islamist front organization called "councilfornationalinterest.org". Like I said, as usual, he's a totally fulla shit sick antisemite who can't control himself.

Of course they did...
The IDF invited an ABC film crew to stand 8 feet away while they tortured a child.
Never heard of abc making a 40 minute documentary. He's fulla shit as usual. I would take anything the dirtbag says seriously.

Ruddy the scumbag lies again. Why do you make it so easy for me to catch out on lies that are easily exposed? You must be a masochist.

"Sue Spencer, the executive producer of ABC’s “Four Corners,” told Haaretz: “‘Four Corners’ absolutely stands by its story.”

read more: Jewish Australian leaders slam documentary about alleged Israeli abuse of Palestinian children - Jewish World News

Of course they did...
Never heard of abc making a 40 minute documentary. He's fulla shit as usual. I would take anything the dirtbag says seriously.

Ruddy the scumbag lies again. Why do you make it so easy for me to catch out on lies that are easily exposed? You must be a masochist.

"Sue Spencer, the executive producer of ABC’s “Four Corners,” told Haaretz: “‘Four Corners’ absolutely stands by its story.”

read more: Jewish Australian leaders slam documentary about alleged Israeli abuse of Palestinian children - Jewish World News
Then it must be true!

Who cares about your bullshit. Here is the website that is posted at the end of the video, an obvious Islamist propoganda front

Council for the National Interest | Information on the US connection to Israel-Palestine

As we can see the entire website is dedicated to bashing and demo zing Israel. It has no other purpose. Must be very please to Nazi punks like MonteNazi. Ha ha ha.

Besides, what were we talking about again? Oh yeah, how Hamas brutalizes its own people far more than the Israelis ever did. That's right, now stop diverting the thread with your bullshit.

Of course they did...

Then it must be true!
Yeah, MonteNazi only posts from academic and govt sites. Did you see all those fake Pallywood photos? All govt and academic sites! Ha ha ha ho ho ho hee hee hee.

I really don't see how they complain about Israel when Hamas animals are doing far worse to their own people, yet nobody complains.

He's lying again as usual. No one gets busted posting fake pictures and false stories as much as ole Monty boy.

Its pretty sad when the guys entire argument is so obviously based off lies.

Entertaining but sad

Did anyone else notice he's constantly avoiding the actual topic and desperate to run his own agenda up the flagpole.

How about you develop some manners and stick to the subject, which in this case is how the pali's are slaughtering their own in whats been called internal genocide

He's lying again as usual. No one gets busted posting fake pictures and false stories as much as ole Monty boy.

Its pretty sad when the guys entire argument is so obviously based off lies.

Entertaining but sad

Did anyone else notice he's constantly avoiding the actual topic and desperate to run his own agenda up the flagpole.

How about you develop some manners and stick to the subject, which in this case is how the pali's are slaughtering their own in whats been called internal genocide
He doesn't want to stick to the subject because of the inconvenient truth that makes the Palestinians look like savage animals. So he has no other option but to divert to the usual repetitive bullshit. I mean, is there any denial that Hamas is a terrorist organization that brutalizes their own people at will and far more than the Israelis, as mentioned in the OP? Except you don't hear about it because it's the inconvenient truth.

Again your insistence on ignoring the topic is indicative of a failed argument.

The simple fact that Hamas seems to relish in killing its own in some sick effort to subjugate the more peaceful among them and you are unable apparently to face it.

Instead you seem hell bent an this disrespectful display of one distraction after another.

What exactly is it, about the pali's slaughtering their own that bothers you so much that you can't even discuss it ?

Or are you denying that its happening ? How many of their own are the terrorist killing to maintain their stranglehold on the enclaves ? vs how many do the Israeli's kill ?

Not that I think the pali's will ever admit the true scope of the sickness but really, lets stop ignoring the issue.

If the pali's are going to make wild accusations about the Israeli's and extra judicial executions then we are going to also have to discuss the pali's slaughter of their own and if any of those victims went through a judicial process
So they executed a spy. So what. You want to commit genocide. In fact, you're very glee about committing genocide. So why make a big deal because Hamas executed one spy who cost them a significant member of their government?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
As I recall the subject is the pali's slaughtering their own.

While your tantrum is entertaining I'd challenge you to quote where I said I'd commit genocide on the pali's, as its a total figment of your imagination

The simple reality is these people are committing genocide on themselves, they don't need any help from me.

Oh and you only embarrass yourself with the over emotional outbursts. Kinda just goes to show that your argument is so weak that a tantrum is all you can do to defend it.

As I recall the subject is the pali's slaughtering their own. .
The art of a troll:

Boston1: "The simple fact that Hamas seems to relish in killing its own in some sick effort to subjugate the more peaceful among them and you are unable apparently to face it.

billo: "...why make a big deal because Hamas executed one spy..."

Boston1: "As I recall the subject is the pali's slaughtering their own."

Boston1 comments on Hamas, billo asks why is he making a big deal about Hamas, Boston1 infers billo is off topic. Right out of Troll 101.

While your tantrum is entertaining I'd challenge you to quote where I said I'd commit genocide on the pali's, as its a total figment of your imagination .
Oakey doakey...

Boston1: "So rave on but Israel is fully capable of throwing down the gauntlet and finally engaging the pali's with a world class military that would make short work of them indeed."

Boston1: "Let the ones who don't want to come out and register rot for all I care. Once they've skinnied up a little let the drubbing begin."

Boston1: "Take a page from Egypts book and flood all the tunnels in Gaza by simply digging a trench or two right smack through the middle of the place and letting the waters of the Mediterranean work its magic."

The simple reality is these people are committing genocide on themselves, they don't need any help from me.
How are they committing genocide? In a thread about one killing?

Oh and you only embarrass yourself with the over emotional outbursts. Kinda just goes to show that your argument is so weak that a tantrum is all you can do to defend it.
So you end it with a little perception management BS.

No chance of sticking to the subject eh.

Let me try and help you out
Hamas didn't just kill ONE of its own. The pali's are committing self genocide given how many deaths of their own they are responsible for.

for instance. When the pali's store and fire rockets from UNWRA facilities for years and bring down a few weeks of return fire they have no one to blame but themselves. Just think of all those thousands who died senseless deaths, because some few idiots couldn't contain himself, kinda like yourself and your language. ;--)

Another for instance is when the pali's directly kill their own.

Gazans Speak Out: Hamas War Crimes - Gatestone Institute

Hamas Killed 160 Palestinian Children to Build Gaza Tunnels

Gaza: Palestinians tortured, summarily killed by Hamas forces

Hows that for perception ?

Forum List

Back