Hamas kills a local commander for unnamed ‘violations’

I see I am getting to you two. Facts have a habit of offending liars. If we are going to play the video game, here we go.

Did you notice Hamas killing and torturing it's own people far more than Israelis? That's because Israelis are a people of law and justice, and Palestinians are depraved savages.

I see I am getting to you two. Facts have a habit of offending liars. If we are going to play the video game, here we go.

Is that it? Wow how sad you are! Did you see what Hamas animals did to their own people? And if this video is true, this captured terrorist got one, one, one kick in the entire video. You're truly pathetic.

Here we go again:

Pathetic

Are you seriously going to promote a white supremisist like Weir, the woman who produced that last hate film your are presenting

From

Jewish Voice for Peace's statement on Alison Weir

Weir has been a repeat and friendly guest of white supremacist Clay Douglas on his hate radio show, the Free American. Clay Douglas is concerned primarily with the survival of the White race and sees malign Jewish influence everywhere. His racist, anti-Jewish, and anti-gay rhetoric can be found across the front pages of his multiple websites.

In the course of Weir’s appearance with Clay Douglas on August 25, 2010, for example, she was silent when Douglas invoked the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and engaged in a racist diatribe against Jews. Her troubling associations and choices further include giving interviews to a range of far-right outlets including The American Free Press, which the Southern Poverty Law Center has identified as a hate group, and the anti-gay, anti-Jewish pastor Mark Dankof.

Not only have we not seen evidence that she has disavowed, debated, or challenged the thinking of any of these outlets or institutions, Weir has made clear in her response to our letter that she will proudly continue her practice of pursuing airtime on white supremacist radio shows and other such outlets without refuting, debating, or otherwise decrying their racist, anti-Semitic, and homophobic beliefs. She is entitled to continue this strategy, just as we are entitled to decide not to work with her.

We know full well that the Israel lobby uses false and misleading accusations of anti-Semitism to silence critics of Israeli policies. We have called out that tactic time and time again and stood in defense of those who have been wrongly maligned with this accusation. Nevertheless, this does not mean that all accusations of anti-Semitism are unfair. Indeed, we have long warned that the political conflation of all criticisms of Israeli policy with anti-Semitism make it harder and harder to call out actual anti-Semitism when it does occur.

End Quote

So now Monty is openly presenting white supremacist racism on the forum. Why am I not surprised.

Didn't have the decency to discuss the subject which is the pali's killing their own. But you sure did fall off the beam with this one Numbnuts

I see I am getting to you. Facts have a habit of offending liars. If we are going to play the video game, here we go.

I see I am getting to you. Facts have a habit of offending liars. If we are going to play the video game, here we go.

This video is ten years old. Do you have something more recent?

This is the desth and misery that Hamas animals has brought to Gaza. Look at what the savages are doing to their own people.

Hamas = the ISIS of Gaza

Oh but what what am I saying? Tinmore is a Hamas supporter. Look at what beautiful people they are.

Hamas animals killing fellow Palestinians, guess why? FOR PLAYING SONGS IN A WEDDING! And they complain about Israel?!

MonteNazis heroes:

Only an idiot would believe that crap.

Only an idiot would question the barbaric animals that Hamas are.

Nice deflection.

I suppose you think Hamas has a right to kill the groom and guests at a Palestinian wedding party for the crime of playing music.

Hamas = ISIS of Gaza

I suppose you think Hamas has a right to kill the groom and guests at a Palestinian wedding party for the crime of playing music.

Hamas = ISIS of Gaza

You seem to think it's okay for the Israeli's to execute an American citizen for possession of illegal food, so why this fake outrage over Hamas?

Hamas = ISIS of Gaza

You seem to think it's okay for the Israeli's to execute an American citizen for possession of illegal food, so why this fake outrage over Hamas?

Another terrorist supporter who doesn't seem upset at who and what Hamas is. I hope you enjoyed the videos of Hamas brutalizing its own people.

Forum List

Back