Hamas kills a local commander for unnamed ‘violations’

Another terrorist supporter who doesn't seem upset at who and what Hamas is. I hope you enjoyed the videos of Hamas brutalizing its own people.
I know one thing, Hamas is not who you claim they are.
You know one thing, and just one thing. I agree.

Hamas are terrorist animals.

The Israeli Jews are terrorist animals and savages.

Repeating the same ole tired lie in place of any argument concerning the topic at hand is nothing less than an admission of your desperation.

Cause and effect.

Israel is at peace and working in closer cooperation with its Arab neighbors than ever before while the pali's wallow in their own excrement and kill their own

334590_Gaza-sewage.jpg

52775120100093490317no.jpg

The reality is that the palestinians have brought this on themselves.

They have no one to blame but themselves

Until they take responsibility for their own actions and their own condition, nothing will change.

palest14.jpg

Self Genocide

Newsweek reported on Friday that Hamas has now shown its true face — which is very similar in ideology to ISIS, which beheaded American journalist James Foley last week — as it wantonly slaughters its own civilians in public by covering their heads with a sack, and shooting them dead.

Yet whenever Israel mistakenly kills Palestinian civilians who are used by Hamas’ rocket launchers as human shields in a disgraceful display of cowardice and cynicism, the world sympathy and ensuing condemnation of Israel is to the point of shocking, not to mention disproportionate.

So where are the world media now as Hamas massacres its own people in public squares in Gaza? Where are the reports condemning the killings, and the U.N. resolutions as well?

End Quote

You started it. I'll finish it.

40% OF PALESTINIAN CHILDREN DETAINED BY ISRAEL ARE SEXUALLY ABUSED; VIRTUALLY ALL ARE TORTURED

child.jpeg

israel-soldier-gun-child.gif

hqdefault.jpg

colbert-laugh.gif

You are too funny.

One whopper after another again today eh Monty ole man/woman as the case may be.

So now lets hear you justify that last lie.

40% you say

prove it

Or is this just another distraction from our subject on this thread that the terrorists have turned on their own

460x.jpg

These are the terrorists you support Monty. And this is just a small example of how they are turning on themselves in the face of their own overwhelming failure.

You started it. I'll finish it.

40% OF PALESTINIAN CHILDREN DETAINED BY ISRAEL ARE SEXUALLY ABUSED; VIRTUALLY ALL ARE TORTURED

child.jpeg

israel-soldier-gun-child.gif

hqdefault.jpg
Wow, what a winner, a bullshit claim followed by three fake Pallywood photos. You sure finished it. Ha ha ha. I hope you enjoyed the videos of Hamas brutalizing Palestinians.

Ok, so let's finish it, here's what Hamas animals do to their own people. They are no different than ISIS:

They're animals and savages, plain and simple. Hamas are barbaric thugs that need to be wiped off the planet.

Here's justice Paliscumian style. Is that MonteNazi yelling "Allah Akbar" in the background?

What admirable people! Ha ha ha

Forum List

Back