Hamas-Israel Deal: Who Benefits?

How about a link from an unbiased non partisan source in support of this claim ? And it has to be less than one month old as the Israelis have been negotiating with the Palestinians in the last month
Shove that un-biased source garbage up your ass, troll. I could give a shit what you personally think about a particular website.

Here's your source...

Did Israel Assassinate Hamas' Chief Peace Negotiator?
The target of the Israeli missile strike this Wednesday, November 14, was later identified as Ahmad “Abu Mohammed” Al-Jabari. Al-Jabari was a leader of the Iz al-Din Al-Qassam Brigades, the military wing of Hamas. (Mohammed Al-Hums, his assistant, was also in the car, and died, too.) But Al-Jabari was more than just a military man. Al-Jabari was one of Israel’s closest allies within Hamas and he had just completed brokering a truce with Israel three hours before his murder.

Al-Jabari, born in 1960, was Israel’s man inside Hamas to contact about putting ceasefires in place. Al-Jabari was considered a moderate who carried significant influence. Ha’aretz, Israel’s leading English language newspaper,
recently reported that Israeli peace activist Gershon Baskin, a mediator between Israel and Hamas who worked with Al-Jabari in negotiating the release of a captured Israeli soldier named Gilad Shalit, stated that Al-Jabari’s assassination came just hours after Al-Jabari had received the draft of a permanent truce agreement with Israel. The draft of the agreement received by Al-Jabari included mechanisms for maintaining the ceasefire. “Al-Jabari was interested in a long-term ceasefire; he was not interested in these repeated rounds of attacks with Israel,” Gershon Baskin said.

Israel negotiates peace, as they murder the peacemakers.
All of which suggests that Islamics had the most compelling reason to gee-had the bejeezuz out of him.

What occupation? There is no occupation. You copy and paste this same nonsense even though you have been instructed otherwise.

You're obviously slow.
It's not non-sense. Mentally retarded Zionists are the only ones saying this. Every country on the planet, all international scholars and experts in international law, all say this is a belligerent occupation that has been going on since 1967. And you repeating your lunacy, will not change that.

Now, I do believe I asked you to explain the connection between what I just stated above and Judaism. So far you haven't. And we both know you can't.

What occupation? There is no occupation. You copy and paste this same nonsense even though you have been instructed otherwise.

You're obviously slow.
It's not non-sense. Mentally retarded Zionists are the only ones saying this. Every country on the planet, all international scholars and experts in international law, all say this is a belligerent occupation that has been going on since 1967. And you repeating your lunacy, will not change that.

Now, I do believe I asked you to explain the connection between what I just stated above and Judaism. So far you haven't. And we both know you can't.
You're drooling on your keyboard, Mr. Loinboy sock puppet.

I'm not convinced that "Every country on the planet, all international scholars and experts in international law, all say this is a belligerent occupation that has been going on since 1967" is actually true.

Where's your list?

I'm not convinced that "Every country on the planet, all international scholars and experts in international law, all say this is a belligerent occupation that has been going on since 1967" is actually true.

Where's your list?
Name one country that recognizes Israel's right to that land.

Just one!

It makes sense.

Read it again and if you're still having difficulty, post as Loinboy and ask the same question.
How could it possibly make sense when you include made up words?

What does "...gee-had the bejeezuz out of him..." mean?
It means you have no clue. Re-read what you cut and pasted. Re-read what I wrote. Or, run it by the prayer leader at your mosque.

Where's your list?
Name one country that recognizes Israel's right to that land.

Just one!
You've discovered your comments were complete rubbish and now you're backtracking to cover your falsehoods.

That's a good Loinboy sock puppet.

You've discovered your comments were complete rubbish and now you're backtracking to cover your falsehoods.

That's a good Loinboy sock puppet.
I said name one country that agrees with you. You couldn't. Which means, you have no clue what you're talking about. You're not debating, you're just trolling.

I've found that just by letting you rattle on with your usual Loinboy tirades, you quickly refute your own arguments.
That has nothing to do with what I just said.

More troll shit, from an internet troll.
Your claim was: "Every country on the planet, all international scholars and experts in international law, all say this is a belligerent occupation that has been going on since 1967"

You failed to support that hysterical claim.

I've found that just by letting you rattle on with your usual Loinboy tirades, you quickly refute your own arguments.

Your claim was: "Every country on the planet, all international scholars and experts in international law, all say this is a belligerent occupation that has been going on since 1967"

Unlike you, I can back up what I say.

1. The Occupation

Israel, with U.S. support, has militarily occupied the Gaza Strip (along with the West Bank and East Jerusalem) since 1967. The belligerent occupation, now in its 47th year, is one of the longest, bloodiest and brutal in human history — over 2,500 Palestinians have been killed in Gaza alone in the last seven years.

Up until 2005, Israel maintained illegal Jewish colonies in the Gaza Strip as well. It has since disbanded these colonies and thus claims it’s no longer occupying the Gaza strip. Israel is alone in holding this deceptive view; the
UN, US State Department, global NGO’s and legal scholars all consider Gaza a part of the Occupied Palestinian Territories because Israel exercises complete military control over it.

All you do, is troll.

Unlike you, I can back up what I say.

1. The Occupation

Israel, with U.S. support, has militarily occupied the Gaza Strip (along with the West Bank and East Jerusalem) since 1967. The belligerent occupation, now in its 47th year, is one of the longest, bloodiest and brutal in human history — over 2,500 Palestinians have been killed in Gaza alone in the last seven years.

Up until 2005, Israel maintained illegal Jewish colonies in the Gaza Strip as well. It has since disbanded these colonies and thus claims it’s no longer occupying the Gaza strip. Israel is alone in holding this deceptive view; the
UN, US State Department, global NGO’s and legal scholars all consider Gaza a part of the Occupied Palestinian Territories because Israel exercises complete military control over it.

All you do, is troll.
Sorry, sweetie, but have you forgotten you earlier claim that you're now admitting is indefensible?

You wrote: "Every country on the planet, all international scholars and experts in international law, all say this is a belligerent occupation that has been going on since 1967"

Still, you fail to support your bogus claim.

Sorry, sweetie, but have you forgotten you earlier claim that you're now admitting is indefensible?

You wrote: "Every country on the planet, all international scholars and experts in international law, all say this is a belligerent occupation that has been going on since 1967"

Once again, I backed up what I said and all you do is troll.

Once again, I backed up what I said and all you do is troll.
No, you made an attempt to backtrack from your earlier, unsupported claim.

It is obvious that Israel is the beneficiary. Political, financial and military.

How so when a gun costing any other nation $500 costs Israel $600 and they have to pay the money twice.?
How can this be true?

Cant you read what has been posted. The US grants Israek loans at a rate of 10% interest amounting to $2.5 billion a year. These loans can only be used to by American goods at full rate, no discount for numbers. So an American gun that can be bought from arms dealers at a discounted rate of $500 cant be bought by Israel who has to pay the full price of $550 plus the interest on the loan . This is then paid back at years end to the US treasury meaning the Israelis have paid twice for the gun. Do you understand now how the US aid to Israel works, and why it is only Israel that has this deal that they cant close.
And they pay that loans using their annual US $3 billion funding?

No the loans are those $3 billion that can only be used to buy American goods. Do you have problems understanding English, would you prefer it in another language like Urdu or Farsi say.
Should be an interesting read for you:

"Indeed, all past U.S. loans to Israel have eventually been forgiven by Congress, which has undoubtedly helped Israel's often-touted claim that they have never defaulted on a U.S. government loan.

U.S. Aid to Israel: What U.S. Taxpayer Should Know

"Most Americans are not aware how much of their tax revenue our government sends to Israel. For the fiscal year ending in September 30, 1997, the U.S. has given Israel $6.72 billion: $6.194 billion falls under Israel's foreign aid allotment and $526 million comes from agencies such as the Department of Commerce, the U.S. Information Agency and the Pentagon. The $6.72 billion figure does not include loan guarantees and annual compound interest totalling $3.122 billion the U.S. pays on money borrowed to give to Israel. It does not include the cost to U.S. taxpayers of IRS tax exemptions that donors can claim when they donate money to Israeli charities. (Donors claim approximately $1 billion in Federal tax deductions annually. This ultimately costs other U.S. tax payers $280 million to $390 million.)

When grant, loans, interest and tax deductions are added together for the fiscal year ending in September 30, 1997, our special relationship with Israel cost U.S. taxpayers over $10 billion.

Since 1949 the U.S. has given Israel a total of $83.205 billion. The interest costs borne by U.S. tax payers on behalf of Israel are $49.937 billion, thus making the total amount of aid given to Israel since 1949 $133.132 billion. This may mean that U.S. government has given more federal aid to the average Israeli citizen in a given year than it has given to the average American citizen.

I am angry when I see Israeli settlers from Hebron destroy improvements made to Shuhada Street with my tax money. Also, it angers me that my government is giving over $10 billion to a country that is more prosperous than most of the other countries in the world and uses much of its money for strengthening its military and the oppression of the Palestinian people."

WRMEA - U.S. Financial Aid To Israel: Figures, Facts, and Impact

How about a link from an unbiased non partisan source in support of this claim ? And it has to be less than one month old as the Israelis have been negotiating with the Palestinians in the last month
Shove that un-biased source garbage up your ass, troll. I could give a shit what you personally think about a particular website.

Here's your source...

Did Israel Assassinate Hamas' Chief Peace Negotiator?
The target of the Israeli missile strike this Wednesday, November 14, was later identified as Ahmad “Abu Mohammed” Al-Jabari. Al-Jabari was a leader of the Iz al-Din Al-Qassam Brigades, the military wing of Hamas. (Mohammed Al-Hums, his assistant, was also in the car, and died, too.) But Al-Jabari was more than just a military man. Al-Jabari was one of Israel’s closest allies within Hamas and he had just completed brokering a truce with Israel three hours before his murder.

Al-Jabari, born in 1960, was Israel’s man inside Hamas to contact about putting ceasefires in place. Al-Jabari was considered a moderate who carried significant influence. Ha’aretz, Israel’s leading English language newspaper,
recently reported that Israeli peace activist Gershon Baskin, a mediator between Israel and Hamas who worked with Al-Jabari in negotiating the release of a captured Israeli soldier named Gilad Shalit, stated that Al-Jabari’s assassination came just hours after Al-Jabari had received the draft of a permanent truce agreement with Israel. The draft of the agreement received by Al-Jabari included mechanisms for maintaining the ceasefire. “Al-Jabari was interested in a long-term ceasefire; he was not interested in these repeated rounds of attacks with Israel,” Gershon Baskin said.

Israel negotiates peace, as they murder the peacemakers.

A source that is highly suspect and even the comments at the end say this. It is proof of nothing apart from your overwhelming Jew hatred and belief in islamonazi propaganda.

This sums it up from your own cut and paste

Did Israel Assassinate Hamas' Chief Peace Negotiator? not Israel did assassinate

Then the comments say

Wait..so you morons think Vice is an authority on stuff? Like this is... what? Cited somewhere? as News? Seriously? No disrespect to Mohammad. But this shit isn't anything. Furthermore, it not going to change anyone's mind about anything. If you honestly believe that it will, you are fucking retard. Real.Talk.

Go fucking troll somewhere else. Vice used to be fun. Y'all motherfuckers are killing it.

This article is riddled with misleading statements about Israel and their actions.

Here are a few:

1. Israel did not "murder" Al-Jabari. He was killed in an ongoing conflict that has taken tolls on both sides. To call this "murder" clearly reveals your inability to be partial about the conflict. Maybe you should go write a story about Hostess. Better yet, just stop reporting.

2. The rockets that are capable of hitting Tel-Aviv are not home-made rockets. Though many of the rockets being fired at Israel are home-made, many military grade rockets originate in Iran and are smuggled in

This article is a bunch of lies. He bases everything off of Baskin's Op-Ed piece. But read the piece, this author draws conclusions that are specifically refuted by Baskin. He should be fired for this.

Well it's nice to be able to read this propaganda a year after it was written. And being a year later we now know that much of what was written in this blog is false abd incorrect information. And judging by the authors name the reason is clear. I was going to write this long response ripping to shreds the bias and lies but frankly it's like shooting fish in a barrel. But I will say that even Hamas admitted the casualties weren't 1500 like states here but more like 800. And by the way... Hamas considers policemen as civilians. Even though they are fighting up front like the next terrorist

You fail again by not checking your source for veracity.

Forum List

Back