Hamas-Israel Deal: Who Benefits?

You are not neutral.
I am. While you want the Palestinians to be deported and have their nationality taken away from them and be bombed with the most cruel weapons, I support the two-state solution so that each side can be happy.

There is no two state solution. The Hamas Charter precludes that.

There will be no final agreement to any two state configuration. Hamas will not and can not agree to any recognition of Israel's right to exist and sovereignty over its designated territory because that will make Hamas look weak and ineffective to the Arab street. With their islamo-credibility gone, they will have the Arab rats gnawing at their heels (and worse), for not being islamist enough.

We already know for certainty what happens when islamo's are not islamo-enough. Just ask Anwar Sadat.
Those who oppose the two-state solution will have to step down, then. Isn´t that obvious?

...Why do the Palestinians have to leave and the Israelis not?

o.jpg

Israel Denies Contacts With Hamas on Long-term Truce

Israel officially denied Monday night that it is conducting direct or indirect negotiations with Hamas on a long-term cease-fire agreement. “There are no meetings with Hamas,” the prime minister’s bureau said in a statement, adding: “There are no direct contacts, no contacts through other countries and no contacts through intermediaries.” the statement from Prime Minister Netanyahu’s bureau came after weeks of frequent reports from Palestinian and other Arab media of contacts between Israel and Hamas over a long-term cease-fire. ..

Israel denies contacts with Hamas on long-term truce - Diplomacy and Defense

Much ado about nothing?

I knew that was a farce

You are not neutral.
I am. While you want the Palestinians to be deported and have their nationality taken away from them and be bombed with the most cruel weapons, I support the two-state solution so that each side can be happy.

They gave up their nationalities in 1948 when they sided with the arab league and allowed the Egyptians and Jordanians to become their leaders and annexe their lands

You are not neutral.

They gave up their nationalities in 1948 when they sided with the arab league and allowed the Egyptians and Jordanians to become their leaders and annexe their lands
No. It is up to Israeli government to allow a Palestinian state. But they rather prefer this threat so they can cry to Uncle Sam to fund their army.

o.jpg
Now, you have proven what I said before.
Whatever floats your boat...
There cannot be serious discussion with you...
Sure there can...

And I gave you the most definitive answer one could possible ask for, in addressing your metaphorical question as to why the Palestinians had to walk, while the Israelis did not.

You just don't like the answer.

Not my cross to bear.

And when you deliberately Slaughter Palestinians,ya gotta break a lot of heads
True.

No problem.

Then again, there is no 'deliberate slaughter' of Palestinians occuring.

Merely military casualties inflicted by the IDF against their enemies operating from unincorporated slivers of disjointed land occupied by barbarians.

Oh, and, civilian collateral casualties inflicted by the IDF, unavoidably, when the IDF hits paramilitary targets, due to the tendency of these paramilitaries (Hamas, et al) to embed war-assets amongst their civilian populations - in residential neighborhoods, in hospitals, mosques and children's schools - hiding behind the skirts of their women and children, like the pussies (effeminate cowards) that they are.

Don't want civilian casualties?

Stop hiding behind the skirts of your women and children.

Or not.

Your choice.
Just more Israeli bullcrap.

o.jpg
Now, you have proven what I said before.
Whatever floats your boat...
There cannot be serious discussion with you...
Sure there can...

And I gave you the most definitive answer one could possible ask for, in addressing your metaphorical question as to why the Palestinians had to walk, while the Israelis did not.

You just don't like the answer.

Not my cross to bear.
Oh yes, it is your cross. It is your taxes, the IAF is raining down on Gaza. And your law of the jungle nonsense has nothing to do with rational thinking. If you like the law of the jungle, head over to Detroit and join a gang.

Wow, record, 36 hours without murder in Detroit! Your law of the jungle must be working out, Kondor!
Detroit-goes-murder-free-for-36-hours.jpg

Detroit goes 'murder free' for 36 hours

Last edited:
...It is your taxes, the IAF is raining down on Gaza...
Q: what is the annual Defense Budget of Israel?

A: $23 billion ( List of countries by military expenditures - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )

--------------

Q: how much military aid does the United States give to Israel each year?

A: $3 billion

--------------

Computation:

3 / 23 = 13% of the funding for the Israeli military budget comes from the US

87% of the funding for the Israeli military budget comes from elsewhere

So...

The US provides 13% of the funding for Israeli counter-strikes against the Neanderthals of Hamas.

Oh, by the way...

We also give similar if slightly smaller amounts of military aid each year to Egypt

Nice try, though.

Not.
...And your law of the jungle nonsense has nothing to do with rational thinking...
Vae victus.

Last edited:
...It is your taxes, the IAF is raining down on Gaza...
Q: what is the annual Defense Budget of Israel?

A: $23 billion ( List of countries by military expenditures - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )

--------------

Q: how much military aid does the United States give to Israel each year?

A: $3 billion

--------------

Computation:

3 / 23 = 13% of the funding for the Israeli military budget comes from the US

87% of the funding for the Israeli military budget comes from elsewhere

So...

The US provides 13% of the funding for Israeli counter-strikes against the Neanderthals of Hamas.

Oh, by the way...

We also give similar if slightly smaller amounts of military aid each year to Egypt

Nice try, though.

Not.
...And your law of the jungle nonsense has nothing to do with rational thinking...
Vae victus.
I want you to pay $3 Billion annually for my personal military budget by now.
You also can pay some billions each year to Syria to support the war on terror.
And don´t forget the free arms give away to Israel. Syria could use some arms. And me.

...I want you to pay $3 Billion annually for my personal military budget by now. You also can pay some billions each year to Syria to support the war on terror. And don´t forget the free arms give away to Israel. Syria could use some arms. And me.
Thank you for your feedback.

You are not neutral.

No. It is up to Israeli government to allow a Palestinian state. But they rather prefer this threat so they can cry to Uncle Sam to fund their army.

HOW when the Palestinians refuse to have a full state as it would mean they would lose the UN hand outs. Israel does not have the power to decide for the Palestinians on whether they should have a state or not. How are they blocking the Palestinians from declaring their intention to negotiate peace and mutual borders with its neighbours, because that is the last step towards having a full state after their declaration of independence in 1988. So why has it taken them 27 years to stall any attempts at full statehood and land of their own
?

And when you deliberately Slaughter Palestinians,ya gotta break a lot of heads
True.

No problem.

Then again, there is no 'deliberate slaughter' of Palestinians occuring.

Merely military casualties inflicted by the IDF against their enemies operating from unincorporated slivers of disjointed land occupied by barbarians.

Oh, and, civilian collateral casualties inflicted by the IDF, unavoidably, when the IDF hits paramilitary targets, due to the tendency of these paramilitaries (Hamas, et al) to embed war-assets amongst their civilian populations - in residential neighborhoods, in hospitals, mosques and children's schools - hiding behind the skirts of their women and children, like the pussies (effeminate cowards) that they are.

Don't want civilian casualties?

Stop hiding behind the skirts of your women and children.

Or not.

Your choice.
Just more Israeli bullcrap.

And this is just more of your islamonazi propaganda that you like to post

...I want you to pay $3 Billion annually for my personal military budget by now. You also can pay some billions each year to Syria to support the war on terror. And don´t forget the free arms give away to Israel. Syria could use some arms. And me.
Thank you for your feedback.
Hey, no problem!

Now about the reciprocal agreement we want these payments to be inclusive of interest paid back in full every year and to be only used to by equipment from us. The free arms will be those that are no longer supported by our defence industry and for which you cant get any spares or ammunition. You will also deliver medical supplies to the tune of $10 billion every year at a cut price rate and support our currency with your gold reserves.

You are not neutral.

HOW when the Palestinians refuse to have a full state as it would mean they would lose the UN hand outs. Israel does not have the power to decide for the Palestinians on whether they should have a state or not. How are they blocking the Palestinians from declaring their intention to negotiate peace and mutual borders with its neighbours, because that is the last step towards having a full state after their declaration of independence in 1988. So why has it taken them 27 years to stall any attempts at full statehood and land of their own
?
It is the Israelis that are above the "autonomy authority" in Gaza. You tell me you don´t know that?

?
Because Netanfuckyou said there would be no Palestinian state on his watch, you dumbass troll!

Forum List

Back