Hamas fires dozens of mortars at Israel

So, it's in reverse Kalam. One nutter. On the other hand, you are the one non nutter of your group here.

I think that's a matter of opinion more than anything else. Regardless, no person's arguments should be dismissed based on the perceived shortcomings of his or her peers.

That's not what you said about Marc. :)

In my post above? I didn't mean to imply that anyone was guilty by association; I just wanted to point out that neither side has the market cornered when it comes to stupidity.

If the Pals vanished from the face of the earth.

How long before anyone notices?
Would anyone care?

Can't afford to have them disappear, look at it this way. If all of the arab countries were to unify under one flag the chineese and Russians would be worried because they would then share a large border with them. Right now they are using the middle east against us at every turn. They support the arab countries because they know it sets us back, and they know these countries pose no threat to them. They could care less if Israel is wiped out or not, I believe they like having Israel around to keep the tensions high over there, because it keeps us occupied.

I think that's a matter of opinion more than anything else. Regardless, no person's arguments should be dismissed based on the perceived shortcomings of his or her peers.

That's not what you said about Marc. :)

In my post above? I didn't mean to imply that anyone was guilty by association;

In other posts you most certainly did, even if now you say you don't.

Would you like to see the inconsistency?

I just wanted to point out that neither side has the market cornered when it comes to stupidity.

I agree.

They are not killing their own people as human shields. Even though I disagree with some soldiers who do this, there are some soldiers and citizens who feel that if the Pals are going to use their own as human shields, then so will they. This is not sanctioned by the Israel government.

Are the human shields used by Hamas supported by Hamas?

There is a big difference. Muslims seem to have no problem killing their own people. Why is this?

Would that be because the cowardly terrorist hide underneath schools and other places where children gather? They purposefully choose locations with high civilian populations to fire rockets/mortars. When Israel targets the "terrorists", those civilians get hurt. The next time the terrorists want to bomb Israel, guess where they set their launchers? If you guessed where more children or civilians would be killed, you would be right. They are cowards.

http://www.youtube.com/user/idfnadesk just one more example of lies and deceit used by the Palestinians. This was advertised as "humanitarian" aid.

No.

So you feel it is kosher to murder little school children as long as one of your enemies is nearby and might also get killed? You sound very cruel. Did you like it when Sarah Corrie was smashed by the IDF bull-dozer?
Her name was Rachel.

No honorable person enjoyes the death of another. That she was an evil piece of slime who worked hard for what she got does not mean it was any less of a tragedy.

The Palestinians put their kids at risk deliberately. And they target Israeli day cares just because they are unlikely to be able to fight back.

A good American would want to bomb the hell out of Israel, but from your avatar, I see why you posted that way.

Hamas is the result of the real terrorists, the Israeli Zionists.

That is what Israeli Zionists claim, so we know it's a lie, don't we?

Filth like the IDF cowards who can only fight people who are weaker and unarmed need to be hunted down and killed.
If the IDF is so weak and cowardly get your Palestinian and Arab friends to go and kick thier ass...

oh wait, tried that already.

Last edited:
Granny says dey alla time flingin' bombs at the Israelis...

... Israel oughta nuke `em an' be over an' done with `em.
:cool:

Can we take this opportunity to bomb the hell out of Palestine?

We are going to do shit, nor should we. The Israelis on the other hand can and will!

Cast Lead II will make Cast Lead I look tame!

Israel can keep shooting itself in the foot until it doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Lebanon, the flotilla, cast lead, the siege, the settlements, Israel's legitimacy is circling the drain.

Hey dumbass, fags like you aren't going to judge her any differently no matter what she does. She acted right and justifiably on everything you mentioned! She is growing stronger, while her enemies are in chaos (see the uprisings in just about every Arab country)! You live in an antisemitic dreamworld!

We are going to do shit, nor should we. The Israelis on the other hand can and will!

Cast Lead II will make Cast Lead I look tame!

Israel can keep shooting itself in the foot until it doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Lebanon, the flotilla, cast lead, the siege, the settlements, Israel's legitimacy is circling the drain.

Hey dumbass, fags like you aren't going to judge her any differently no matter what she does. She acted right and justifiably on everything you mentioned! She is growing stronger, while her enemies are in chaos (see the uprisings in just about every Arab country)! You live in an antisemitic dreamworld!

You are just upset because you are on the losing side.

090122nipgaza--123255918448530800.jpg
P F the Silly Man said:

Early-Evening-Eilat-Israel-2-MDGOD685SQ-1024x768.jpg

090122nipgaza--123255918448530800.jpg
P F the Silly Man said:

Early-Evening-Eilat-Israel-2-MDGOD685SQ-1024x768.jpg

So, you think bombing a bunch of civilians with mooched weapons is winning?

Sad.

The Arabs in Gaza could have chosen a different path, they have coastline, they could have built something good there, made something out of that place, look what they chose to do.

The Arabs in Gaza could have chosen a different path, they have coastline, they could have built something good there, made something out of that place, look what they chose to do.

You are a little short on history there, dude.

the arabs in gaza could have chosen a different path, they have coastline, they could have built something good there, made something out of that place, look what they chose to do.

qft

They are not killing their own people as human shields. Even though I disagree with some soldiers who do this, there are some soldiers and citizens who feel that if the Pals are going to use their own as human shields, then so will they.
That's the sort of nonsensical justification I'd expect from the likes of al-Qa'idah. In any case, I doubt the behavior in any of the cases I linked to was motivated by anything other than contempt for the non-chosen.

This is not sanctioned by the Israel government.
Perhaps not officially. Nor is much of what you like to ascribe to Muslims sanctioned by Islam, yet you claim to be interested purely in events 'on the ground' or whatever. Perhaps you've changed your mind.

Are the human shields used by Hamas supported by Hamas?
In some instances they certainly have been. Do you expect no more from your IDF than you do of a so-called terrorist organization?

There is a big difference. Muslims seem to have no problem killing their own people. Why is this?

Why does it seem that way? I'd say it's because you're prone to making enormous generalizations and seem generally uninterested in acknowledging that Palestinians are human beings.

How disgustingly cynical; starving people, detroying their property and livelihood, and mocking them for not being able to improve their situation under the impossible conditions that you imposed on them. I've learned to expect nothing less from Zionism.

They shouldn't have chosen to be occupied, blockaded, and bombed for the better part of Israel's purported existence; you're right.

"Are you aware that Israel has killed at least 10 times as many Palestinian children as Palestinians have Israeli children?"

first of all from where do you bring those statistics and anyway this is actually kind of sick of you to think this way ,
in terms of numbers , there is something sad about every child's death no matter if its an Israeli or a Palestinian

you should however ask yourself how did those deaths occur
at least at the Israeli side any Palestinian civilians death was not intentional , as it was during direct confrontation with hammas
something that could not be said about murders like the one of the family in ITAMAR

SO IF MORE CHILDREN DIED ON THE ISRAELI SIDE WOULD YOU FINALLY BE SATISFIED ???

i hope to see the day when children on both sides will not have to die or live in fear

How disgustingly cynical; starving people, detroying their property and livelihood, and mocking them for not being able to improve their situation under the impossible conditions that you imposed on them. I've learned to expect nothing less from Zionism.

They shouldn't have chosen to be occupied, blockaded, and bombed for the better part of Israel's purported existence; you're right.

I see, so I'll ask you again, should israel be allowed to exist?

Forum List

Back