Hamas fires dozens of mortars at Israel

Are you aware that Israel has killed at least 10 times as many Palestinian children as Palestinians have Israeli children?

Would that be because the cowardly terrorist hide underneath schools and other places where children gather? They purposefully choose locations with high civilian populations to fire rockets/mortars. When Israel targets the "terrorists", those civilians get hurt. The next time the terrorists want to bomb Israel, guess where they set their launchers? If you guessed where more children or civilians would be killed, you would be right. They are cowards.

http://www.youtube.com/user/idfnadesk just one more example of lies and deceit used by the Palestinians. This was advertised as "humanitarian" aid.

No.

Liar

Are you unable to come up with a cogent post, old sport?

Welcome to USMB. Don't expect to come across many posts on the Israel/Palestine issue that are more intellectually stimulating than what you've seen in this thread. We like to keep these discussions dim-witted and angry.

How would you like someone to respond to a blatant lie?

With smiles and good cheer?

The Pals and Hamas are begging for death again. AGAIN

And when Israel gives them what they want, they will cry, and demand that they be treated with respect.

If the Pals vanished from the face of the earth.

How long before anyone notices?
Would anyone care?

Iran and the Middle East would care because without the Palestinians they wouldn't have any pawns to use against Israel and they would run out of excuses to have their populations hate the Jews.

Would anyone care?

Maybe someone should arrange that, yeah? :popcorn:

Death is the proper punishment for uppity goyim, after all.

first one is bunk
second it's clear the soldiers were protecting the residence.
3rd, used them to keep stone throwers at bay. It was wrong, but if they had thrown stones, the soldiers would have killed the throwers. lives saved
4th is utter bullshit. Come show us where the bad guys are. ooo scary
5th the UN, I won't bother with that non-sense
6th Amnesty international? HAHAHAHAHAHA
7th The southern command military court convicted two Israeli soldiers on Sunday of using human shields during Operation Cast Lead, Israel's offensive in the Gaza Strip, in the winter of 2008-2009.
Hope they are doing hard time. Any word of Hamas convicting any of it's people of using Pals as shields?
8th Charged, not convicted.

All you did was prove that random Israelies will use a human. You did not disprove that hamas and the Pals do it as a standard OP.

Would anyone care?

Maybe someone should arrange that, yeah? :popcorn:

Death is the proper punishment for uppity goyim, after all.

Why did every Arab country turn the Pals away?
1] they the scum they appear to be
2] Arabs hate other Arabs
3] Arabs hate Pals so they want them to suffer under the Jews
4] Pals knew it was better under the Jews
5] Arabs knew that the Jews would take them in b/c they are a kinder people.
6] other - explain

Can we take this opportunity to bomb the hell out of Palestine?

A good American would want to bomb the hell out of Israel, but from your avatar, I see why you posted that way.

Good Americans want to destroy the terror group Hamas.

Hamas is the result of the real terrorists, the Israeli Zionists.

That filth uses women and children as shields every time they start shit and claim Israel aimed at them.

That is what Israeli Zionists claim, so we know it's a lie, don't we?

Filth like that should be hunted down and killed.

Filth like the IDF cowards who can only fight people who are weaker and unarmed need to be hunted down and killed.

A good American would want to bomb the hell out of Israel, but from your avatar, I see why you posted that way.

Good Americans want to destroy the terror group Hamas.

Hamas is the result of the real terrorists, the Israeli Zionists.

That filth uses women and children as shields every time they start shit and claim Israel aimed at them.

That is what Israeli Zionists claim, so we know it's a lie, don't we?

Filth like that should be hunted down and killed.

Filth like the IDF cowards who can only fight people who are weaker and unarmed need to be hunted down and killed.

:bsflag:

first one is bunk
Then demonstrate that their claims are false.

second it's clear the soldiers were protecting the residence.

After seizing control of the buildings, the soldiers held six residents, two of them minors, on the staircases of the two buildings, at the entrance to rooms in which the soldiers positioned themselves, for some twelve hours. During this time, there were intense exchanges of gunfire between the soldiers and armed Palestinians. The soldiers also demanded that one of the occupants walk in front of them during a search of all the apartments in one of the buildings, after which they released her.

Clear indeed. :lol:

3rd, used them to keep stone throwers at bay. It was wrong, but if they had thrown stones, the soldiers would have killed the throwers. lives saved
Walk me through your logic here. 'Lives were saved' since Zionists forced Palestinians to shield them from stones instead of massacring the stone-throwers?

Forgive me if I'm unappreciative of this sort of grace.

4th is utter bullshit. Come show us where the bad guys are. ooo scary

Dadoush, 11, said the troops questioned her father and older sister before turning to her.

"I was very afraid because the soldiers were screaming at me, so I told them about a house where young men sometimes go," she said. About 15 minutes later, she said, the troops returned and ordered her to show them the hide-out.

"They made me walk in front of them. There were many soldiers behind me with their weapons, and they frightened me," she said, breaking into tears.

You're right -- not very dangerous at all. I'm sure you'd volunteer your children to 'help' the IDF search for armed militants.

5th the UN, I won't bother with that non-sense
If you're insinuating that the information presented is false, offer evidence that it was fabricated.

6th Amnesty international? HAHAHAHAHAHA
See above. Particularly funny since I'm sure you'd unquestioningly accept nonsense from sources like MEMRI or Palestinian Media Watch. :lol:

7th The southern command military court convicted two Israeli soldiers on Sunday of using human shields during Operation Cast Lead, Israel's offensive in the Gaza Strip, in the winter of 2008-2009.
Hope they are doing hard time. Any word of Hamas convicting any of it's people of using Pals as shields?
8th Charged, not convicted.
As I said, meting out minor punishments to a couple of expendable drudges is enough to placate Israel's blind supporters. It's a favorite tactic of oppressive governments.

All you did was prove that random Israelies will use a human. You did not disprove that hamas and the Pals do it as a standard OP.

Right, enough random Israelis that the practice has become an alarming trend.

I don't feel the need to respond to similar charges leveled at Palestinian groups with the sort of diaphanous and half-assed justifications you've offered here because I'm opposed to that sort of behavior regardless of who the perpetrators happen to be. I realize that it's difficult for Zionists to imagine a worldview that doesn't involve unthinking devotion to some corrupt political entity -- nobody said that independent thought was your forte. Have a nice afternoon. ;)

Forum List

Back