Hamas fires dozens of mortars at Israel

A good American would want to bomb the hell out of Israel, but from your avatar, I see why you posted that way.

Good Americans want to destroy the terror group Hamas.

Hamas is the result of the real terrorists, the Israeli Zionists.

That filth uses women and children as shields every time they start shit and claim Israel aimed at them.

That is what Israeli Zionists claim, so we know it's a lie, don't we?

Filth like that should be hunted down and killed.

Filth like the IDF cowards who can only fight people who are weaker and unarmed need to be hunted down and killed.

hamas is the bastard child of Iran. They want the pals to die so that when they finally have the balls to go at Israel, they will have support.

People that use the term zionist are racist scum, so we know whatever you say will more than likely be an out and out lie.

It's called fighting back fool. We have a saying here in America; Don't start nuthin, won't be nuthin.

In other words, don't start a fight you can't win.

first one is bunk
Then demonstrate that their claims are false. NO links, not one. So for all I know they made it up.

second it's clear the soldiers were protecting the residence.

Clear indeed. :lol: Where would you like them to have put them? Out in the street?

Walk me through your logic here. 'Lives were saved' since Zionists forced Palestinians to shield them from stones instead of massacring the stone-throwers? use of the word zionist like this makes you a racist. I will take everything you say with the same reguard as I would Tank.

Forgive me if I'm unappreciative of this sort of grace. So you would prefer that the soldiers kill the stone throwers. Nice to know.

You're right -- not very dangerous at all. I'm sure you'd volunteer your children to 'help' the IDF search for armed militants. Dangerous killers in my hood would have been pointed out long before soldiers were needed. But hey, if you don't care about your neighbors, it's hard for me to explain.

If you're insinuating that the information presented is false, offer evidence that it was fabricated.

See above. Particularly funny since I'm sure you'd unquestioningly accept nonsense from sources like MEMRI or Palestinian Media Watch. :lol: The sources of both are comical at best, so I didn't even bother.

7th The southern command military court convicted two Israeli soldiers on Sunday of using human shields during Operation Cast Lead, Israel's offensive in the Gaza Strip, in the winter of 2008-2009.
Hope they are doing hard time. Any word of Hamas convicting any of it's people of using Pals as shields?
8th Charged, not convicted.
As I said, meting out minor punishments to a couple of expendable drudges is enough to placate Israel's blind supporters. It's a favorite tactic of oppressive governments.

All you did was prove that random Israelies will use a human. You did not disprove that hamas and the Pals do it as a standard OP.

Right, enough random Israelis that the practice has become an alarming trend. LIE

I don't feel the need to respond to similar charges leveled at Palestinian groups with the sort of diaphanous and half-assed justifications you've offered here because I'm opposed to that sort of behavior regardless of who the perpetrators happen to be. I realize that it's difficult for Zionists to imagine a worldview that doesn't involve unthinking devotion to some corrupt political entity -- nobody said that independent thought was your forte. Have a nice afternoon. ;)

So you refuse to admit that the Pals are the scum of the earth that will gleefully let thier own children be killed to score international political points.

weak, very very weak.

So you refuse to admit that the Pals are the scum of the earth that will gleefully let thier own children be killed to score international political points.
I think calling any ethnicity the 'scum of the Earth' is abhorrent but I'm hardly surprised to see that sort of ignorant racism espoused by the likes of Zionists such as yourself and High Gravity. Yours is an ideology of racial supremacism, after all.

If you lived among Palestinians or put any honest effort into studying the culture of the region, you'd be shocked to discover that the people there are human beings like everyone else. But you and your ideological brethren are clearly content with making sweeping generalizations and endorsing genocidal policies based on the skewed perceptions imparted to you by Zionist and Western propaganda. I only hope that this unenlightened ideology collapses (and it will eventually) before the simpletons who serve it have a chance to make the Palestinians "vanish", as you say.

weak, very very weak.
My exact thoughts when I read your laughable attempts to dismiss accounts of Zionist depravity.

Rule 1: Never criticize Israel, even if we use the same tactics as our enemies or do something that seems blatantly barbaric. We are exempt from the judgments and moral doctrines of lesser beings by virtue of our being 'chosen'.

You've done well. :lol:

Filth like the IDF cowards who can only fight people who are weaker and unarmed need to be hunted down and killed.

Check your history before you show your ignorance The Jews were out manned and out gunned long before they were strong.

I think calling any ethnicity the 'scum of the Earth' is abhorrent but I'm hardly surprised to see that sort of ignorant racism espoused by the likes of Zionists such as yourself and High Gravity. Yours is an ideology of racial supremacism, after all.

If you lived among Palestinians or put any honest effort into studying the culture of the region, you'd be shocked to discover that the people there are human beings like everyone else. But you and your ideological brethren are clearly content with making sweeping generalizations and endorsing genocidal policies based on the skewed perceptions imparted to you by Zionist and Western propaganda. I only hope that this unenlightened ideology collapses (and it will eventually) before the simpletons who serve it have a chance to make the Palestinians "vanish", as you say.

weak, very very weak.
My exact thoughts when I read your laughable attempts to dismiss accounts of Zionist depravity.

Rule 1: Never criticize Israel, even if we use the same tactics as our enemies or do something that seems blatantly barbaric. We are exempt from the judgments and moral doctrines of lesser beings by virtue of our being 'chosen'.

You've done well. :lol:

You didn't have a problem with the term "filth of the IDF cowards" though did you? hypocrite!

first one is bunk
second it's clear the soldiers were protecting the residence.
3rd, used them to keep stone throwers at bay. It was wrong, but if they had thrown stones, the soldiers would have killed the throwers. lives saved
4th is utter bullshit. Come show us where the bad guys are. ooo scary
5th the UN, I won't bother with that non-sense
6th Amnesty international? HAHAHAHAHAHA
7th The southern command military court convicted two Israeli soldiers on Sunday of using human shields during Operation Cast Lead, Israel's offensive in the Gaza Strip, in the winter of 2008-2009.
Hope they are doing hard time. Any word of Hamas convicting any of it's people of using Pals as shields?
8th Charged, not convicted.

All you did was prove that random Israelies will use a human. You did not disprove that hamas and the Pals do it as a standard OP.

The Goldstone Report found no evidence to support the allegation that the Palestinians used human shields.

It is said that the condemned Jews of Europe sang this tune, as they were lead to the gas chambers. So you see Israel is again back in Jewish hands, Strong and the Jewish homeland. all the haters cannot change that fact, The land is back as it should be.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q4XL4oRIRE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q4XL4oRIRE[/ame]

Check your history before you show your ignorance The Jews were out manned and out gunned long before they were strong.

Your points would have a lot more influence if you could demonstrate one Palastinian leader that actually had integrity. Yassir got rich off of UN funds (mostly from the USA) while his people lived in poverty conditions. The Palestinian leaders "say" they want peace, but will not discuss any "peace" that does not eliminate the Jews. If islam encourages its followers to lie, deceive in "perceived" times of war, how can you believe anything the Palestinians and their supporters say?

Last edited by a moderator:

Your points would have a lot more influence if you could demonstrate one Palastinian leader that actually had integrity. Yassir got rich off of UN funds (mostly from the USA) while his people lived in poverty conditions. The Palestinian leaders "say" they want peace, but will not discuss any "peace" that does not eliminate the Jews. If islam encourages its followers to lie, deceive in "perceived" times of war, how can you believe anything the Palestinians and their supporters say?

Arafat sold out to Israel as a condition of his returning to Palestine. Abbas also is a puppet of the US. This would be evident to you if you follow my posts.

You don't hear much about the honest people because they do not fit the propaganda out of Israel. Here is a presidential candidate who ran against Abbas in the last election. Israel and the US sold Abbas to the Palestinians as a man who would bring them peace. Israel gave him freedom of travel to campaign. The following opponent, however, was detained, beaten, and arrested in his campaign. He suffered a broken leg in the beatings.

Last edited by a moderator:

Are you unable to come up with a cogent post, old sport?

Welcome to USMB. Don't expect to come across many posts on the Israel/Palestine issue that are more intellectually stimulating than what you've seen in this thread. We like to keep these discussions dim-witted and angry.

Kalam, you might come up with a compelling post or two, but look at your comrades in the debate, Freeman, PF Titmore, Sunni, Lasher etc. All mental midgets!!! It's like your the king of the retards. Congrats!

Can we take this opportunity to bomb the hell out of Palestine?

We are going to do shit, nor should we. The Israelis on the other hand can and will!

Cast Lead II will make Cast Lead I look tame!

Israel can keep shooting itself in the foot until it doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Lebanon, the flotilla, cast lead, the siege, the settlements, Israel's legitimacy is circling the drain.

Lebanon, the flotilla, cast lead, the siege, the settlements, Israel's legitimacy is circling the drain.

More humanitarian aid to Gaza.:eusa_whistle:

Israel Seizes Gaza-Bound Ship of Iranian Weapons

Tuesday, 15 Mar 2011 10:39 AM

The IDF seized a freighter ship with dozens of tons of weaponry from Iran headed for Hamas in the Gaza Strip on Tuesday.

The ship, known as Victoria, was flying a Liberian flag, and was seized by the navy in the Mediterranean Sea, 200 miles off of Israel's coast.

The Victoria was boarded by commandos from the Israeli Navy's Flotilla 13, also known as the Shayetet, arrived in the Ashdod port on Tuesday evening.

An initial inspection of the cargo revealed the ship was carrying weapons. The exact amount is to be determined.

The crew, questioned by the Navy Commando, was not aware that the cargo contained weaponry.

The ship set sail Monday night from the port of Lattakai in Syria and from there it traveled to Turkey. There, it was supposed to unload the weapons, which would travel by land to Gaza. The IDF's assessment is that the weapons did not originate in Turkey, but that the containers were unloaded there and transferred onto the Victoria.

The port of Lattakai is the same port where two Iranian war ships docked in February on their way to the Suez Canal. At the time, IDF officials raised concerns of the possibility that they were carrying weapons intended for terrorists organizations, but there was no confirmation.

"The operation was approved as necessary in accordance with government directives in light of Chief of the General Staff Lt. Gen. Benny Gantz's recommendations," an IDF statement read.

Gantz updated Defense Minister Ehud Barak about the findings on-board the vessel earlier in the morning.

"The IDF and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs alerted German authorities about the interception of the "Victoria" due to the German ownership of the ship," the statement said.

Israel Seizes Gaza-Bound Ship of Iranian Weapons

Are you unable to come up with a cogent post, old sport?

Welcome to USMB. Don't expect to come across many posts on the Israel/Palestine issue that are more intellectually stimulating than what you've seen in this thread. We like to keep these discussions dim-witted and angry.

Kalam, you might come up with a compelling post or two, but look at your comrades in the debate

Have you forgotten about Marc39, asininity incarnate?

Kalam, you might come up with a compelling post or two, but look at your comrades in the debate

So, it's in reverse Kalam. One nutter. On the other hand, you are the one non nutter of your group here. Don't you see the asininity of your reverse?

It's like one Arab captured Jewish soldier for hundreds of Arab terrorists. And you're complaining about the one Jew?

:razz:

So, it's in reverse Kalam. One nutter. On the other hand, you are the one non nutter of your group here.

I think that's a matter of opinion more than anything else. Regardless, no person's arguments should be dismissed based on the perceived shortcomings of his or her peers.

So, it's in reverse Kalam. One nutter. On the other hand, you are the one non nutter of your group here.

I think that's a matter of opinion more than anything else. Regardless, no person's arguments should be dismissed based on the perceived shortcomings of his or her peers.

That's not what you said about Marc. :)

Forum List

Back