Hamas fires dozens of mortars at Israel

Are you aware that Israel has killed at least 10 times as many Palestinian children as Palestinians have Israeli children?

Would that be because the cowardly terrorist hide underneath schools and other places where children gather? They purposefully choose locations with high civilian populations to fire rockets/mortars. When Israel targets the "terrorists", those civilians get hurt. The next time the terrorists want to bomb Israel, guess where they set their launchers? If you guessed where more children or civilians would be killed, you would be right. They are cowards.

YouTube - idfnadesk's Channel just one more example of lies and deceit used by the Palestinians. This was advertised as "humanitarian" aid.

No.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj48L-dST4w]YouTube - Free Palestine - Genocide - ( Rap Song )[/ame]

Cowardly Israeli terrorist hide behind American weapons.

jordan won't allow that, the never mentioned dirty little arab secret is there are at least 4 nations that massacred palis on their own, with no help from or for Israel.

Oh really, why were they in Jordan?

They are all the same people idiot... Jordanians, Syrians, and Lebanese they are all the same, all those countries are made up except for one that doesn't exist. Let the Jews have their little piece, the Arabs, Muslims want no Jews there at all your so-called "Palestinians" have Jordan how much do they need?

jordan won't allow that, the never mentioned dirty little arab secret is there are at least 4 nations that massacred palis on their own, with no help from or for Israel.

They are all the same people idiot... Jordanians, Syrians, and Lebanese they are all the same, all those countries are made up except for one that doesn't exist. Let the Jews have their little piece, the Arabs, Muslims want no Jews there at all your so-called "Palestinians" have Jordan how much do they need?

Palestinians should never give up their land to anyone.

Deflection, that is not the point.

They shouldn't have chosen to be occupied, blockaded, and bombed for the better part of Israel's purported existence; you're right.

I see, so I'll ask you again, should israel be allowed to exist?

Not in my opinion, but its Jewish inhabitants should be free to continue living in Palestine along with everyone else in that region under a government that gives the whole population equal protection under the law. No bantustans for anybody.

So what government in the ME offers "equal protection under the law" to its "whole" population???? Oh, that would be Israel. Are you suggesting the whole ME be ruled by Israel?

I see, so I'll ask you again, should israel be allowed to exist?

Not in my opinion, but its Jewish inhabitants should be free to continue living in Palestine along with everyone else in that region under a government that gives the whole population equal protection under the law. No bantustans for anybody.

So what government in the ME offers "equal protection under the law" to its "whole" population???? Oh, that would be Israel. Are you suggesting the whole ME be ruled by Israel?

Palestinian constitution

Article (9)
All Palestinians are equal under the law and judiciary, without discrimination because of race, sex, color, religion, political views, or disability.

Article (18)
Freedom of belief, worship, and performance of religious rituals are guaranteed, provided that they do not violate public order or public morals.

Article (20)
Freedom of residence and movement shall be guaranteed within the limits of law.

http://www.usaid.gov/wbg/misc/Amended_Basic_Law.pdf

The Arabs in Gaza could have chosen a different path, they have coastline, they could have built something good there, made something out of that place, look what they chose to do.

How disgustingly cynical; starving people, detroying their property and livelihood, and mocking them for not being able to improve their situation under the impossible conditions that you imposed on them. I've learned to expect nothing less from Zionism.

They shouldn't have chosen to be occupied, blockaded, and bombed for the better part of Israel's purported existence; you're right.

They wouldn't have if you Zionist terrorists hadn't stolen the land they called home for two thousand years, Izzy.

"Are you aware that Israel has killed at least 10 times as many Palestinian children as Palestinians have Israeli children?"

first of all from where do you bring those statistics and anyway this is actually kind of sick of you to think this way ,
in terms of numbers , there is something sad about every child's death no matter if its an Israeli or a Palestinian

you should however ask yourself how did those deaths occur
at least at the Israeli side any Palestinian civilians death was not intentional , as it was during direct confrontation with hammas
something that could not be said about murders like the one of the family in ITAMAR

SO IF MORE CHILDREN DIED ON THE ISRAELI SIDE WOULD YOU FINALLY BE SATISFIED ???

Never; I will only be satisfied when every Jew on earth is dead.

i hope to see the day when children on both sides will not have to die or live in fear

Which will never happen as long as there is a Zionist Jew alive.

The Arabs in Gaza could have chosen a different path, they have coastline, they could have built something good there, made something out of that place, look what they chose to do.

How disgustingly cynical; starving people, detroying their property and livelihood, and mocking them for not being able to improve their situation under the impossible conditions that you imposed on them. I've learned to expect nothing less from Zionism.

They wouldn't have if you Zionist terrorists hadn't stolen the land they called home for two thousand years, Izzy.

I'm a Zionist?

You aren't very talkative when you have no rebuttal, are you, old sport? Is the BS flag your only statement?

Thank you for illustrating to the rest of the folks in here the extent of your intellect, old sport. 88

Forum List

Back