Hamas fires dozens of mortars at Israel

The Arabs in Gaza could have chosen a different path, they have coastline, they could have built something good there, made something out of that place, look what they chose to do.

How disgustingly cynical; starving people, detroying their property and livelihood, and mocking them for not being able to improve their situation under the impossible conditions that you imposed on them. I've learned to expect nothing less from Zionism.

They shouldn't have chosen to be occupied, blockaded, and bombed for the better part of Israel's purported existence; you're right.

israel does not "purportedly" exist. Israel exists... unlike "palestine" which is really transjordan. :eusa_shhh:

israel does not "purportedly" exist. Israel exists... unlike "palestine" which is really transjordan. :eusa_shhh:

:clap2:

And i wonder how jordan will feel when the "palestinians" take over their country and claim it as their own. My guess the jordanians will be a bit pissed off about it.

And i wonder how jordan will feel when the "palestinians" take over their country and claim it as their own. My guess the jordanians will be a bit pissed off about it.

it won't happen because jordan left them to be refugee...

there was a reason they didn't want them.

Actually, i think they are going to populate jordan to the point of asphyxiation...and i think the jordanians fear that to be a very real threat to their sovereignty..

LOL...you mean the same reason no one wants them?

jordan won't allow that, the never mentioned dirty little arab secret is there are at least 4 nations that massacred palis on their own, with no help from or for Israel.

jordan won't allow that, the never mentioned dirty little arab secret is there are at least 4 nations that massacred palis on their own, with no help from or for Israel.

They may be on to something :eusa_whistle:

The Arabs in Gaza could have chosen a different path, they have coastline, they could have built something good there, made something out of that place, look what they chose to do.

How disgustingly cynical; starving people, detroying their property and livelihood, and mocking them for not being able to improve their situation under the impossible conditions that you imposed on them. I've learned to expect nothing less from Zionism.

They shouldn't have chosen to be occupied, blockaded, and bombed for the better part of Israel's purported existence; you're right.

Tell that to the Palestinians, not me.

I see, so I'll ask you again, should israel be allowed to exist?

Not in my opinion, but its Jewish inhabitants should be free to continue living in Palestine along with everyone else in that region under a government that gives the whole population equal protection under the law. No bantustans for anybody.

Oh really, why were they in Jordan?

Lovely sentiment; I suppose massacring people is okay as long as they're subhumans, though, yes?

No, massacring people is not ok...but it would seem as if it is the muslim way to do things. I do not consider the palestinians sub human at all. I do consider them an aggressive want- to be- occupying force. They don't care who's land they grab, just so long as they can do it. I think jordan is next in their sites.

No, massacring people is not ok...but it would seem as if it is the muslim way to do things.
That's sort of a silly thing to say when you're the only one who has expressed any sort of support for it in this thread.

I do not consider the palestinians sub human at all. I do consider them an aggressive want- to be- occupying force. They don't care who's land they grab, just so long as they can do it. I think jordan is next in their sites.[/COLOR]

You assume that an entire population of people schemes collectively against other nations and make unfounded assumptions about their intentions; this is similar to the way that Jews were viewed throughout most of their history in Europe. Both the West and the Middle East need to be taught that the Palestinians and the Jews are simply human beings.

Actually, i think they are going to populate jordan to the point of asphyxiation...and i think the jordanians fear that to be a very real threat to their sovereignty..

LOL...you mean the same reason no one wants them?

You refer to the Palestinian Jews, I take it.

Lovely sentiment; I suppose massacring people is okay as long as they're subhumans, though, yes?

No, massacring people is not ok...but it would seem as if it is the muslim way to do things.

Then, if Israel has massacred 10 times as many Palis as Palis have massacred Israelis, wouldn't that make Israel 10 times as vicious and murderous as Palis?

I do not consider the palestinians sub human at all. I do consider them an aggressive want- to be- occupying force. They don't care who's land they grab, just so long as they can do it. I think jordan is next in their sites.

Just who is the "occupying force" if the Zionists are squatting on land that belongs to the Palis?

That's sort of a silly thing to say when you're the only one who has expressed any sort of support for it in this thread.

I do not consider the palestinians sub human at all. I do consider them an aggressive want- to be- occupying force. They don't care who's land they grab, just so long as they can do it. I think jordan is next in their sites.[/COLOR]

You assume that an entire population of people schemes collectively against other nations and make unfounded assumptions about their intentions; this is similar to the way that Jews were viewed throughout most of their history in Europe. Both the West and the Middle East need to be taught that the Palestinians and the Jews are simply human beings.

Not according to the Jews, who think they are 'God's Chosen People' and higher in God's eyes than His own angels. Jews are the most arrogant, murderous, criminal, perfidious, bullies in the world. To hell with them all.

No, massacring people is not ok...but it would seem as if it is the muslim way to do things. I do not consider the palestinians sub human at all. I do consider them an aggressive want- to be- occupying force. They don't care who's land they grab, just so long as they can do it. I think jordan is next in their sites.

The Palis aren't trying to "grab" anyone's land except their own that the Zionists grabbed from them, so which side is the criminal one? Israel is synonymous with "land grabbers."
Google "Greater Israel."

Not in my opinion, but its Jewish inhabitants should be free to continue living in Palestine along with everyone else in that region under a government that gives the whole population equal protection under the law. No bantustans for anybody.

and there ya go....:eusa_whistle:

and there ya go....:eusa_whistle:

Yep, Palestinian Jews can live anywhere they want in Palestine. Their constitution says so.

Forum List

Back