Hamas, destroying lives for political gain

Dave, if I were you, I'd keep the passport of the real country you came from up to date, because you'll be needing it one day, that is, if you haven't been already vaporized.
Lets see, go ahead nuke the US, you will be nuked back. Result: Fail. Now go and suck Ahmadinejad's dick, as he won't be around for much longer.

Dave's in israel, please try to keep up.
And terrorists make a distinction? Why stop with Israel. :rolleyes:

Dave, if I were you, I'd keep the passport of the real country you came from up to date, because you'll be needing it one day, that is, if you haven't been already vaporized.
Lets see, go ahead nuke the US, you will be nuked back. Result: Fail. Now go and suck Ahmadinejad's dick, as he won't be around for much longer.

Dave's in israel, please try to keep up.
:popcorn: I can't WAIT to hear you prove this. :lol:

I know it's hard for you, but please try to follow the topic.
Perhaps you haven't realized yet, but I was the opening poster, so when are you joining Hamas? :eusa_eh:
Sounds like she already has.

And because I'm against what israel does makes me a terrorist?

You know you guys would be a lot more convincing in your positions if you actually had an intelligent thought to respond with. Like if you pointed out something with a rational argument, I might have a little more empathy to what israelis are going through as well, but you guys seriously need to grow up.

Perhaps you haven't realized yet, but I was the opening poster, so when are you joining Hamas? :eusa_eh:

You know you guys would be a lot more convincing in your positions if you actually had an intelligent thought to respond with. Like if you pointed out something with a rational argument, I might have a little more empathy to what israelis are going through as well, but you guys seriously need to grow up.
Paranoid delusions about the 'evil Jews' is not rational, and I smelt a rat several posts of yours ago.

Paranoid delusions about the 'evil Jews' is not rational, and I smelt a rat several posts of yours ago.

I was dragged down to the level of those morons, marc and dave. Shouldn't have let myself go, lol. I guess that's how they take control of the agenda, by making out that everyone who's against anything israel does is a terrorist and an anti-semite. I have to admit, obfuscating the truth works. Always has. So does dragging the discussion down into their gutter so we get off topic.

I have no paranoid delusions about jews, I just think that their uncompromising position in the middle east, as well as dragging the rest of us into their fight, is bogus. Anyways, some jews agree with me, I believe you call those self-hating jews.

I was dragged down to the level of those morons, marc and dave. Shouldn't have let myself go, lol. I guess that's how they take control of the agenda, by making out that everyone who's against anything israel does is a terrorist and an anti-semite. I have to admit, obfuscating the truth works. Always has. So does dragging the discussion down into their gutter so we get off topic.

I have no paranoid delusions about jews, I just think that their uncompromising position in the middle east, as well as dragging the rest of us into their fight, is bogus. Anyways, some jews agree with me, I believe you call those self-hating jews.
Just continue to play the Anti-Zionism card, just at the end of the day I know you have a subconscious hatred towards the Jews. Israel is at fault for defending itself against 1000s of rocket attacks, suicide bombings by religious madmen, and for living in the land they have lived in since before the alleged coming of Christ. But keep to the failed argument that Hamas are 'innocent' and not bloodthirsty religious madmen prepared to fight their holy war to the last Palestinian. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
[

Missy, you're as dumb as a wall. Islam is dragging the rest of us into their fight.

Osama bin Laden...
Offensive Jihad is an established and basic tenet of this religion. It is a religious duty rejected only by the most deluded. Divine foundations that are built upon hating the infidels, repudiating them with tongue and teeth till they embrace Islam or pay the jizya with willing submission and humility. The Prophet was "sent in the final hours with the sword so that none is worshipped but Allah alone, partnerless.

[

Missy, you're as dumb as a wall. Islam is dragging the rest of us into their fight.

Are you admitting that the wall in israel is dumb?

[

Are you admitting that the wall in israel is dumb?

Missy, in addition to being ugly and having no friends, you're as dumb as a wall.

Osama bin Laden...
In fact, Muslims are obligated to raid the lands of the infidels, occupy them, and exchange their systems of governance for an Islamic system, barring any practice that contradicts the Shari'a from being publicly voiced among the people as was the case at the dawn of Islam...They say that our Shari'a does not impose our particular beliefs upon others, this is a false assumption. For it is, in fact, part of our religion to impose our particular beliefs upon others

Problem is, you really don't know what you're talking about. Please provide the names of people who have been displaced and substantiate their title

Wow, are all israelis slow or is it just you. I was asking if you even cared whose land/house you're in, I guess the answer is no. But tell me, do you think the people who lived there before you have a legitimate beef? Or you don't care about that either. In any case, you have to at least understand that these people are pissed off, no?

Israelis are quick enough to have have turned barren desert and malaria-infected swamps into one of the most advanced, successful and prosperous countries in the world with a $200 billion GDP and per capita income 3x that of Turkey.

Arabs, OTOH, remain mired in the Middle Ages and last in every category, from education to healthcare to literacy to productivity to industrial development.

I have title to my land. Pallies do not. They are illegal aliens living on sovereign Israeli land under international law.

League of Nations...
Whereas recognition has thereby been given to the historical connection of the Jewish people with Palestine and to the grounds for reconstituting their national home in that country

Your lesson for the day.

When you have stolen and mooched as much as Israel it is hard not to be successful.

Wow, are all israelis slow or is it just you. I was asking if you even cared whose land/house you're in, I guess the answer is no. But tell me, do you think the people who lived there before you have a legitimate beef? Or you don't care about that either. In any case, you have to at least understand that these people are pissed off, no?

Israelis are quick enough to have have turned barren desert and malaria-infected swamps into one of the most advanced, successful and prosperous countries in the world with a $200 billion GDP and per capita income 3x that of Turkey.

Arabs, OTOH, remain mired in the Middle Ages and last in every category, from education to healthcare to literacy to productivity to industrial development.

I have title to my land. Pallies do not. They are illegal aliens living on sovereign Israeli land under international law.

League of Nations...
Whereas recognition has thereby been given to the historical connection of the Jewish people with Palestine and to the grounds for reconstituting their national home in that country

Your lesson for the day.

When you have stolen and mooched as much as Israel it is hard not to be successful.

Marc is trying to jew you with the money stories, just ignore him like I do.:cool:

League of Nations...

Your lesson for the day.

Marc is trying to jew you with the money stories, just ignore him like I do.:cool:

Missy, in addition to being ugly and having no friends, you're poor.

League of Nations...

Your lesson for the day.

Warren Buffett...
Israel is now a major factor in commerce and in the world, and, is a smaller replica of what has been accomplished in the US and I think Americans admire that. They feel good about a society that is on the move
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaN_2nFqFtI[/ame]

Hamas: We Desire Death Like You Desire Life"
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INf4-DRJlUs[/ame]

Hamas, destroying lives for political gain

Hamas is a creation of zionism.

Hamas is a creation of Allah, shit-for-brains.

Quran 2:216...
Jihâd (holy fighting in Allâh's Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allâh knows but you do not know.

New Topics

Forum List

Back