Hamas, destroying lives for political gain

Perhaps you haven't realized yet, but I was the opening poster, so when are you joining Hamas? :eusa_eh:
Sounds like she already has.

And because I'm against what israel does makes me a terrorist?

You know you guys would be a lot more convincing in your positions if you actually had an intelligent thought to respond with. Like if you pointed out something with a rational argument, I might have a little more empathy to what israelis are going through as well, but you guys seriously need to grow up.
No, wishing to see Israel attacked with nuclear weapons makes you a terrorist. Dumbass.

LOL, yeah like Busco did not do the same on a massive scale?

Hamas is a creation of zionism.
Like I said: Take responsibility for your actions.

The Jew didn't ruin your life. YOU did.

Deal with the topic like a man or be ignored, it's your choice.

Oe noes! An internet retard has threatened to put me on ignore! Wherever shall I go? Whatever shall I do?

1362599_02bcdea730.jpg

I dealt with the topic. Not my fault you're too stupid to accept it.

Like I said: Take responsibility for your actions.

The Jew didn't ruin your life. YOU did.

Oe noes! An internet retard has threatened to put me on ignore! Wherever shall I go? Whatever shall I do?

1362599_02bcdea730.jpg

I enjoy debating, you have nothing to add except juvenile insults that you think hurt, lol. Grow up and goodbye.

1362599_02bcdea730.jpg

I enjoy debating, you have nothing to add except juvenile insults that you think hurt, lol. Grow up and goodbye.

Hun, you're as dumb as you are ugly. You're unqualified to debate. Debate a rock, which has a similar IQ

Hun, you're as dumb as a rock, in addition to being ugly.

Hamas is a creation of Allah.

Quran 9:29...
Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah[] with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued

Now, you know, dummy.

Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah[] with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued

Now, you know, dummy.

No israel=no need for hamas.

Now you know, since you obviously didn't before.

Now, you know, dummy.

Now you know, since you obviously didn't before.

Missy, you're as dumb as you are ugly.

Hamas was created by Allah.

Quran 2:216...
Jihâd (holy fighting in Allâh's Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allâh knows but you do not know.

Now, you know, dummy.

Now, you know, dummy.

No infidel, no need for jihad. You really are brain dead, hun. Were you born retarded?

Osama bin Laden...
In fact, Muslims are obligated to raid the lands of the infidels, occupy them, and exchange their systems of governance for an Islamic system.

Offensive Jihad is an established and basic tenet of this religion. It is a religious duty rejected only by the most deluded. Divine foundations that are built upon hating the infidels, repudiating them with tongue and teeth till they embrace Islam or pay the jizya with willing submission and humility. The Prophet was "sent in the final hours with the sword so that none is worshipped but Allah alone, partnerless.

No infidel, no need for jihad.

No israel=nothing for an asswipe like you to apologize for.

No Israel, no information technology advances, hun.

The backward Arab Muslim losers you fuck can't invent shit.

Bill Gates...
Israel is by many measures the country, relative to its population, that's done the most to contribute to the technology revolution

Warren Buffett...
If you go to the Middle East looking for oil, you don't even stop at Israel. But, if you go looking for brains, for energy and for integrity, Israel is the only stop you make.

CNBC...
When you look at the NASDAQ, companies are listed from around the world. There's one country, though, that truly stands out and that is Israel
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHStBGk_D8Y[/ame]

No Israel=world peace.

No Islam = World Peace, slut.

Muslim Bloodbath...
Ongoing genocide in Darfur and southern Sudan, 4 million killed
Iran Iraq War, 1 million dead
Lebanese Civil War, 250,000 dead
Algerian Civl War: 300,000 dead
Bangladesh Civil War: 500,000 dead
Yemen Civil Wars
Iraq invades Kuwait
Kuwait expels 400,000 Palestinians
Black Sept., Jordan's King Hussein murders, expells 80,000 Palestinians
Syrian army kills 20,000 Syrians at Hama
Iraq gases Kurds
300 US Marines killed in Beirut
1400 year conflict between Sunnis and Shiites
Fratricide between Hamas and Fatah
Syria/Hizballah assassinate Lebanese PM Rafik Hariri

Winston Churchill...
We owe to the Jews a system of ethics which, even if it were entirely separated from the supernatural, would be incomparably the most precious possession of mankind, worth in fact the fruits of all wisdom and learning put together.

The coming into being of a Jewish state in Palestine is an event in world history to be viewed in the perspective, not of a generation or a century, but in the perspective of a thousand, two thousand or even three thousand years" "This is an event in world history

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Winston Churchill...

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/River-War-Sir-Winston-Churchill/dp/1598184253/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288411221&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The River War (9781598184259): Sir Winston S. Churchill: Books: Reviews, Prices & more[/ame]

New Topics

Forum List

Back