Hamas, destroying lives for political gain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PILiMkc8mXE

Hamas not an evil terrorist organization, and a gang of islamic thugs? All the proof you need here.

they're doing no more than the US cops do every day, beating people up and arresting them on spurious charges - I dont think I'd agree with much of Hamas philosophy but in a democratic system if they are against the people they'll be voted out. :eusa_eh:
Pretty idealized view of democracy, and that usually never happens, as for US cops...they don't go around killing and beating up people for playing music ,executing gay people and calling for the extermination of the Jews, an every day occurrence however in Hamas controlled Gaza. :eusa_whistle:

How you know, you live in Gaza...:eusa_whistle:

they're doing no more than the US cops do every day, beating people up and arresting them on spurious charges - I dont think I'd agree with much of Hamas philosophy but in a democratic system if they are against the people they'll be voted out. :eusa_eh:
Pretty idealized view of democracy, and that usually never happens, as for US cops...they don't go around killing and beating up people for playing music ,executing gay people and calling for the extermination of the Jews, an every day occurrence however in Hamas controlled Gaza. :eusa_whistle:

I know. I live in Israel and have been to Gaza many times.

You, OTOH, just know how to pick your nose.

"Hamas, destroying lives for political gain ""

who'd have thought it, hamas are republicans!

"Hamas, destroying lives for political gain ""

who'd have thought it, hamas are republicans!

Hamas are Muslims.
Muslims are jihadists.

Quran 9:5...
Then when the Sacred Months have passed, then kill the idolaters wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât), and give Zakât, then leave their way free. Verily, Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

Did you ever research whose house/land you/your family personally stole? Don't care?

Did you ever research whose house/land you/your family personally stole? Don't care?

Since Muslims stole the entire Jewish and Christian Middle East, your question makes no sense.
Muslim conquests - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Are you a drug addict?

Since Muslims stole the entire Jewish and Christian Middle East, your question makes no sense.

Are you a drug addict?

Why, you want some? You said you've been to gaza many times, did you ever go find the guy whose house you stole and apologize. You could say: well, it was jewish land 3000 years ago, and see if he cares. Maybe you could even do the right thing and compensate him for his land/house at least, and tell him you're working on getting everyone out of that concentration camp called gaza.

Are you a drug addict?

Why, you want some? You said you've been to gaza many times, did you ever go find the guy whose house you stole and apologize. You could say: well, it was jewish land 3000 years ago, and see if he cares. Maybe you could even do the right thing and compensate him for his land/house at least, and tell him you're working on getting everyone out of that concentration camp called gaza.

Since Gaza was owned by the Ottoman Turks for 400 years, not Pestilinians, prior to World War I, your question makes no sense.

Are you mentally ill or just plain stupid?

Are you a drug addict?

Since Gaza was owned by the Ottoman Turks for 400 years, not Pestilinians, prior to World War I, your question makes no sense.

I'm not talking about 400 years ago, I'm talking about the family that you displaced by taking their land/house. I guess you don't know/don't care whose property you took.
PS the mentally ill can't understand what I'm talking about.

I'm not talking about 400 years ago, I'm talking about the family that you displaced by taking their land/house. I guess you don't know/don't care whose property you took.

Problem is, you really don't know what you're talking about. Please provide the names of people who have been displaced and substantiate their title

Last edited:

Problem is, you really don't know what you're talking about. Please provide the names of people who have been displaced and substantiate their title

Wow, are all israelis slow or is it just you. I was asking if you even cared whose land/house you're in, I guess the answer is no. But tell me, do you think the people who lived there before you have a legitimate beef? Or you don't care about that either. In any case, you have to at least understand that these people are pissed off, no?

Wow, are all israelis slow or is it just you. I was asking if you even cared whose land/house you're in, I guess the answer is no. But tell me, do you think the people who lived there before you have a legitimate beef? Or you don't care about that either. In any case, you have to at least understand that these people are pissed off, no?

Israelis are quick enough to have have turned barren desert and malaria-infected swamps into one of the most advanced, successful and prosperous countries in the world with a $200 billion GDP and per capita income 3x that of Turkey.

Arabs, OTOH, remain mired in the Middle Ages and last in every category, from education to healthcare to literacy to productivity to industrial development.

I have title to my land. Pallies do not. They are illegal aliens living on sovereign Israeli land under international law.

League of Nations...
Whereas recognition has thereby been given to the historical connection of the Jewish people with Palestine and to the grounds for reconstituting their national home in that country

Your lesson for the day.

Israelis are quick enough to have have turned barren desert and malaria-infected swamps into one of the most advanced, successful and prosperous countries in the world with a $200 billion GDP and per capita income 3x that of Turkey.

Arabs, OTOH, remain mired in the Middle Ages and last in every category, from education to healthcare to literacy to productivity to industrial development.

I have title to my land. Pallies do not. They are illegal aliens living on sovereign Israeli land under international law.

League of Nations...
Whereas recognition has thereby been given to the historical connection of the Jewish people with Palestine and to the grounds for reconstituting their national home in that country

Your lesson for the day.

You need a lesson in paying attention to what I'm talking about. You never addressed the fact that there was some family(ies) living where you are now who got booted into gaza so you could have your land. Don't you empathize with them? Feel their frustration at being ripped off?
Let's turn it around, how would you like to be herded into a camp so others could take your land?
I know, you don't care, maybe that's why everyone wants to nuke you back to your place. If all israelis are as arrogant as you, it's little wonder...

League of Nations...

Your lesson for the day.

You need a lesson in paying attention to what I'm talking about. You never addressed the fact that there was some family(ies) living where you are now who got booted into gaza so you could have your land. Don't you empathize with them? Feel their frustration at being ripped off?
Let's turn it around, how would you like to be herded into a camp so others could take your land?
I know, you don't care, maybe that's why everyone wants to nuke you back to your place. If all israelis are as arrogant as you, it's little wonder...

Gaza was never Arab land. Gaza was Ottoman Turkish land and Jewish land. Arabs in Gaza are illegal aliens

Now, you know.

League of Nations...

Your lesson for the day.

Gaza was never Arab land. Gaza was Ottoman Turkish land and Jewish land. Arabs in Gaza are illegal aliens

Now, you know.

Arabs are gonna boot you out of palestine AGAIN!

Now you know.

Now, you know.

Arabs are gonna boot you out of palestine AGAIN!

Now you know.

Were you always brain-dead or did the doctor just drop you on your head because you're so ugly?

New Topics

Forum List

Back