Ahmadinejad feted by crowd in southern Lebanon

Jos

Rookie
Feb 6, 2010
Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has received a hero's welcome in southern Lebanon, close to the Israeli border.

Tens of thousands of people waved Iranian, Lebanese and Hezbollah flags as he spoke in a stadium in Bint Jbeil.

They cheered as he praised what he called Lebanon's resistance against Israel. To thunderous applause he denounced the "Zionist regime" of Israel and said Israel would "disappear".

"The occupying Zionists today have no choice but to accept reality and go back to their countries of origin."

Israel accuses Iran of supplying Hezbollah with weapons, but officials close to the group stress instead the Islamic Republic's support for reconstruction.

They say they have spent about $1bn (£600m) of Iranian money on humanitarian aid and rebuilding since 2006.
BBC News - Iran's Ahmadinejad feted by crowd in southern Lebanon

Mr Ahmadinejad's motorcade had been showered with rice and flowers:clap2:

Mr Ahmadinejad's motorcade had been showered with rice and flowers

And, you believe that staged shit, dumbass? Iran is Hizballah's primary backer, that has turned Lebanon into a police state and that is responsible for the assassination of Lebanon's beloved former PM, Rafiq Hariri.

Go back to cleaning toilets, Ho-say

• Banned
Mr Ahmadinejad's motorcade had been showered with rice and flowers

And, you believe that staged shit, dumbass? Iran is Hizballah's primary backer, that has turned Lebanon into a police state and that is responsible for the assassination of Lebanon's beloved former PM, Rafiq Hariri.

Go back to cleaning toilets, Ho-say

Having problems using the quote function?
Israel killed Rafiq Hariri
http://www.jpost.com/Israel/Article.aspx?id=184060
Israel used secret agent to turn Lebanon gov't against Hezbollah
http://www.haaretz.com/news/diploma...turn-lebanon-gov-t-against-hezbollah-1.307008

from the OP
"Ahmadinejad has done a lot for Lebanon," 18-year-old engineering student Fatima Mazeh told the Associated Press.

"He's not controlling Lebanon. Everyone has a mind and can think for himself.
My toilet is clean, would you like me to come round and give your toilet mouth the Lysol rinse?

Last edited:
"He's not controlling Lebanon. Everyone has a mind and can think for himself.

Ho-say, put the toilet brush down and open a newspaper. Iran controls Lebanon through its Hezballah proxy. Ajad is merely the landlord visiting his domain.

Now, you know, shit-for-brains.

My toilet is clean, would you like me to come round and give your toilet mouth the Lysol rinse?[/SIZE]

That's not exactly what you wanted to do with my mouth when you sexually propositioned me, Ho-say.

Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has received a hero's welcome in southern Lebanon, close to the Israeli border.

Tens of thousands of people waved Iranian, Lebanese and Hezbollah flags as he spoke in a stadium in Bint Jbeil.

They cheered as he praised what he called Lebanon's resistance against Israel. To thunderous applause he denounced the "Zionist regime" of Israel and said Israel would "disappear".

"The occupying Zionists today have no choice but to accept reality and go back to their countries of origin."

Israel accuses Iran of supplying Hezbollah with weapons, but officials close to the group stress instead the Islamic Republic's support for reconstruction.

They say they have spent about $1bn (£600m) of Iranian money on humanitarian aid and rebuilding since 2006.
BBC News - Iran's Ahmadinejad feted by crowd in southern Lebanon

Mr Ahmadinejad's motorcade had been showered with rice and flowers:clap2:

hey coooool, just wait till he gets them all blown to shit again, they'll send him their daughters....:rolleyes:

stupid, just stupid. World class pawns...you'd thought they had learned watching what the pan-arabs did to the Palestinians....This and crap like it doing nothing to advance the cause of peace, period.

Last edited:
stupid, just stupid. World class pawns...you'd thought they had leaned watching what the pan-arabs did to the Palestinians....This and crap like it doing nothing to advance the cause of peace, period.

Lebanon is another notch in Iran's belt in its quest for regional domination.

My toilet is clean, would you like me to come round and give your toilet mouth the Lysol rinse?[/SIZE]

That's not exactly what you wanted to do with my mouth when you sexually propositioned me, Ho-say.
Not only do you fuck up the quote function, you also fail to understand who is who wants to show you the way as in http://www.usmessageboard.com/gener...no-slutty-clothes-in-dubai-6.html#post2837618
If I tell you to go suck my dick, you treat that as an invite? how about this.. go fuck yourself

Last edited:

Not only do you fuck up the quote function, you also fail to understand who is who http://www.usmessageboard.com/gener...no-slutty-clothes-in-dubai-6.html#post2837618
If I tell you to go suck my dick, you treat that as an invite? how about this.. go fuck yourself

Ho-say, you're so utterly clueless about the Middle East, it's not even funny.

You have dick on your mind 24/7, Ho-say. Not interested! Maybe, Ajad is interested.

hey coooool, just wait till he gets them all blown to shit again, they'll send him their daughters....:rolleyes:

stupid, just stupid. World class pawns...you'd thought they had leaned watching what the pan-arabs did to the Palestinians....This and crap like it doing nothing to advance the cause of peace, period.
You may not have noticed in the msm, but the last time israel attempted to invade Lebanon, Hizbullah handed them there ass back in a hand basket, israel quickly declared victory and scurried home:lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
Quote: Originally Posted by islam4ever
Ahmadinijad will be war hero when he sends Israelians into sea !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Arab war heros in the '48, '67 and '73 wars with Israel which kicked Arab ass and humiliated the towel heads. Still holding a grudge, Muhammad?

Forum List

Back