Hamas, destroying lives for political gain

You need a lesson in paying attention to what I'm talking about. You never addressed the fact that there was some family(ies) living where you are now who got booted into gaza so you could have your land. Don't you empathize with them? Feel their frustration at being ripped off?
Let's turn it around, how would you like to be herded into a camp so others could take your land?
I know, you don't care, maybe that's why everyone wants to nuke you back to your place. If all israelis are as arrogant as you, it's little wonder...

Gaza was never Arab land. Gaza was Ottoman Turkish land and Jewish land. Arabs in Gaza are illegal aliens

Now, you know.

Arabs are gonna boot you out of palestine AGAIN!

Now you know.
Arab history of military action against Israel suggests otherwise.

Arabs are gonna boot you out of palestine AGAIN!

Now you know.
Arab history of military action against Israel suggests otherwise.

Not when Iran develops nukes...
hitlerdancecopyao1.jpg

Wow. That there is some heavy duty irrational Jew-hatred right there, ladies and gentlemen.

I guess 6 million wasn't enough for you, huh?

Dave, I'll be thinking of you when israel gets vaporized. I wish it wouldn't happen, but it's going to.

Dave, I'll try to make sure that your land goes to a nice arab family.

I don't own any land. And if a nice Arab family wants to live on the land I'm on, he'll have to enlist in the United States Air Force.

But it reveals the simple mindset of the anti-Semite: "Everyone who disagrees with me is a JOOOO!!!'

Stupid, stupid woman.

Dave, if I were you, I'd keep the passport of the real country you came from up to date, because you'll be needing it one day, that is, if you haven't been already vaporized.

Dave, if I were you, I'd keep the passport of the real country you came from up to date, because you'll be needing it one day, that is, if you haven't been already vaporized.
Lets see, go ahead nuke the US, you will be nuked back. Result: Fail. Now go and suck Ahmadinejad's dick, as he won't be around for much longer.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJYaPgpkA80&feature=related[/ame]
:piss2:Islamic theocracy.

Last edited:
Barbarians:

Arabs Stone Israel Ambulances Trying to Save Arab Boy - Defense/Middle East - Israel News - Israel National News

Published: 11/07/10, 11:02 AM / Last Update: 11/07/10, 11:05 AM
Arabs Stone Israel Ambulances Trying to Save Arab Boy

by Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu
Follow Israel news on Twitter and Facebook.

Jerusalem area Arabs once again have stoned two Israeli Magen David ambulances trying to help neighbors. This time, the medical rescue vehicles were trying to save an Arab boy who fell five floors from his home in El Azaria, a village between the northern Jerusalem neighborhood of French Hill and nearby Maaleh Adumim.

Magen David medics were resuscitating the youth when attackers began to pummel them with rocks from all directions, breaking the windshield.

Last week, a group of students and a visiting Australian narrowly escaped death when they made a wrong turn and entered an Arab village, where they were ambushed by local Arabs. One of the villagers tricked the students into driving further, where a blockade trapped the vehicle as Arab rioters attacked the car with rocks and metal pipes.

The driver was able to maneuver his car through a narrow opening and escaped the mob.

Lets see, go ahead nuke the US, you will be nuked back. Result: Fail. Now go and suck Ahmadinejad's dick, as he won't be around for much longer.

Dave's in israel, please try to keep up.

New Topics

Forum List

Back