Halloween Themed Game

AyeCantSeeYou

Platinum Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
May 19, 2013
DMV
Looking to see if there's enough interest in a Halloween themed game.

Maybe 'treats' (one time use only ability) for all to be used on Halloween only.

Sure, just don't make me a werewolf cuz that would be too obvious, LOL.
If I was designing based on names rather than randomness (which is terrible modfing and would never happen) you would be a miller.

You know that I always get investigated by a cop whether I am town or scum in these games so that would be really, really bad for me.

LOL

If I was designing based on names rather than randomness (which is terrible modfing and would never happen) you would be a miller.

You know that I always get investigated by a cop whether I am town or scum in these games so that would be really, really bad for me.

LOL

The general rule for millers is to claim post 1. That way if a cop gets a guilty they know why.

LOL

The general rule for millers is to claim post 1. That way if a cop gets a guilty they know why.

Ahhh, good thinking, now that makes sense.

I'll probably keep it simple, since it'll be the first one I mod. By the end of the weekend, I should have roles figured out and give ya'll more info on it!

Exploding pumpkins
Stealing candy
Pelting homes with eggs
Meeting up in the cemetery to conspire (haunted Neighborhood)
Giving out candy apples, chocolate, and other goodies
Everyone gets a costume!

I wanna be a Yeti! :p

A Upick is a setup designed/tailored to submissions. Scum would be given fake submissions.

A Upick can have roles designed around submissions or pick submissions best suited for each role.

@AyeCantSeeYou Please let me know if you want me to design or play.

From what I read about uPick at mafiascum, the players would get to suggest role names, and from there I would create the role. That would actually make it a little easier on me, since I'd like to get it up and running within 2 weeks.

@ScarletRage I'd love to have your help, but then that would keep you from playing in it, which I'm sure you'd rather do.

I'm going to go read on the main site some and will see what I can dig up.

Thinking a Jack of All Trades might be fun to throw in, along with a Vampire.

Forum List

Back