Halloween SOS-or HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is not a big holiday over here, but there are about six houses around the block that do it.

Just enough to satisfy the little tyke without having to endure a month's worth of sugar highs.

I used to live in Anaheim California when I was a young kid, my sister is seven years older and she took over my costume selection, once she sent me out in black-face as Link from the Mod Squad.

And I raked in the candy and compliments.

That was a different time.

so what was the decision? Inquiring minds want to know.....

I ended up buying a black cowboy hat with a sheriff's badge on it, my friend bought a Rasta hat with the long braids 'ala Bob Marley.'

We went as I Shot the Sheriff................

*total cost for my costume,,,5 bucks.

The year I got pregnant with Quinn, I had no intention of spending the money on a maternity costume, since I sure as hell never intended to get pregnant AGAIN. So I bought a big black t-shirt at the craft store for $2, and two small bottles of glow-in-the-dark fabric paint, one green and one orange. I painted the word "Zom-baby" across my chest, and then on the stomach, there was a little thought-balloon coming up that said, "Braaaaainnnnsss!!!" Everyone loved it. My older son calls it Quinn's first Hallowe'en costume.

I'd say wear an old wedding dress... most Guys find that scary...

Although... I'm sure you'd look beautiful in it...:tinfoil:

Last edited:
The year I got pregnant with Quinn, I had no intention of spending the money on a maternity costume, since I sure as hell never intended to get pregnant AGAIN. So I bought a big black t-shirt at the craft store for $2, and two small bottles of glow-in-the-dark fabric paint, one green and one orange. I painted the word "Zom-baby" across my chest, and then on the stomach, there was a little thought-balloon coming up that said, "Braaaaainnnnsss!!!" Everyone loved it. My older son calls it Quinn's first Hallowe'en costume.

I'd like to give you a cool story bro meme, but the cool story is missing.

Forum List

Back