Halloween SOS-or HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paint scales and a black eye on your face, wear green, and hang beer cans around your neck.

Beer battered fish.

I had a friend with this problem once. She took a big see-through trash bag, made leg- and armholes in it, and filled it with inflated balloons in multicolors. Then she tied the top shut around her neck with a shiny bow. She was a bag of jellybeans.

one sheet cut a hole in it drape over head tie at waist, go as Cleopatra...OR get magic marker write CREST on top to bottom, C on top...lol...tube of tooth paste! you can ooooze all over everyone....

Sheets are great! I've already used all my old ones...but they can be cut, slashed, painted, draped, tied....add a little makeup and you can be anything from a ghoul to a goddess.

Enlarge accordingly, print it off and never say I don't help out again.

sarah-palin-mask-halloween.jpg

Take that picture of me from your avatar that time, attach a blown up version of it to you and go as the envy of every woman in the world.

I am leaving in 25 minutes, I'm dressing all in black and tying a shot glass around my neck........

Easy.

Just now decided to go to a Halloween Party.

Peeps are dressing up, but I don't want to spend any money on a costume that I'll wear for a few hours, then put away for a year.....if ever wear again. (I don't do costumes but once every 10 years or so)

Anyhoooooooooooooooooo.......y'all are creative, right?

What kind of costume can I throw together here at home, and ideas?

Thanks! :beer:

Good lord.. Aren't you sorry you asked now? (Tho, Colin's was an f'in riot) :D

Bring another girl that you kiss and do cocaine with, and go as Lindsay Lohan.

Just now decided to go to a Halloween Party.

Peeps are dressing up, but I don't want to spend any money on a costume that I'll wear for a few hours, then put away for a year.....if ever wear again. (I don't do costumes but once every 10 years or so)

Anyhoooooooooooooooooo.......y'all are creative, right?

What kind of costume can I throw together here at home, and ideas?

Thanks! :beer:

Good lord.. Aren't you sorry you asked now? (Tho, Colin's was an f'in riot) :D

Dress like Dis's avatar. No one will care what you came as.

Forum List

Back