Halloween SOS-or HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one sheet cut a hole in it drape over head tie at waist, go as Cleopatra...OR get magic marker write CREST on top to bottom, C on top...lol...tube of tooth paste! you can ooooze all over everyone....
Or cut, like, 20 holes in it, put a bunch of rocks in a sack and go as Charlie Brown.

charlie_brown_pumpkin1.jpg

Just now decided to go to a Halloween Party.

Peeps are dressing up, but I don't want to spend any money on a costume that I'll wear for a few hours, then put away for a year.....if ever wear again. (I don't do costumes but once every 10 years or so)

Anyhoooooooooooooooooo.......y'all are creative, right?

What kind of costume can I throw together here at home, and ideas?

Thanks! :beer:

Got a red dress and heals? Strap some kind of music player to yourself and go as a:

ROCK LOBSTER!

I am leaving in 25 minutes, I'm dressing all in black and tying a shot glass around my neck........

Easy.

Yay! I win teh interwebs!

You've been winning the interwebz a lot lately.

Maybe it's time the staff, and maybe even the community as a whole, put together some kind of real award in recognition. I mean, you're up against billions of potential competitors.

I am leaving in 25 minutes, I'm dressing all in black and tying a shot glass around my neck........

Easy.

Maybe it's time the staff, and maybe even the community as a whole, put together some kind of real award in recognition. I mean, you're up against billions of potential competitors.

Don't look at me. I'm too damned greedy and/or cheap.

Easy.

Those damn Chinese can be pretty hard to beat, I tell ya.

Forum List

Back