Halloween SOS-or HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dis and PR would be hot.

Well, Dis would be. Only I really know what PR looks like.

radiomanatl-albums-funny-stuff-picture2426-postrelease-2.jpg

Boy, are you misinformed. That's Bass in drag. Geeze.

I'm not really that much into blonds but that might be the prettiest face I've ever seen.

Radio winz again.

The general underlying point I'm trying to make is I'm available for sex like RIGHT NOW.

I'm going to a Halloween party tomorrow night. Gonna go as a premature ejaculation. I'll not wear shirt, jacket, shoes or socks and when asked, I'll say I've just come in my pants. :eusa_whistle:

We are not Christians (I don’t believe in Christ though I do like Jesus) but we send our son to a Christian school simply because the local public school would make Deadwood look like Disneyland.

So the other day when I picked my son up I asked his teacher what is going on for Halloween? She replied with a scowl “we are Christians, we do not do Halloween.”

But we are taking out son trick or treating tonight and my wife says to our son “don’t talk about it at school”, I say that is dishonest.

Can’t we just heal the divide?

Have him trick or treat as Jesus?

Last edited:
We are not Christians (I don’t believe in Christ though I do like Jesus) but we send our son to a Christian school simply because the local public school would make Deadwood look like Disneyland.

So the other day when I picked my son up I asked his teacher what is going on for Halloween? She replied with a scowl “we are Christians, we do not do Halloween.”

But we are taking out son trick or treating tonight and my wife says to our son “don’t talk about it at school”, I say that is dishonest.

Can’t we just heal the divide?

Have him trick or treat as Jesus?

If jesus showed up at my door with a trick or treat bag...that would SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF ME :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Take your kid out trick or treating. Fuck the teachers for being asses. lol

Forum List

Back