Halloween candy

We see these stories every year and almost always it just isn’t true. As a young kid it always amazed me how the Reece’s Peanut Butter Cups all seemed to be tampered with at my house. Part of me thinks these warnings are just issued by parents wanting a cut of their kids candy.
DARE lied to me about the amount of free drugs I would get on the playground. That or I deserve a refund.

Sadly, it is real.

1697055054691.png

Attachments

• DEA-OPCK_Parent flyer_V6.pdf
    829.3 KB · Views: 6
Part of me thinks these warnings are just issued by parents wanting a cut of their kids candy.

That was my mom! :auiqs.jpg:

Every snickers & milky way looked "questionable" to her...as she'd pop them in her mouth.

Eventually I told her "I can inspect my own candy thankyouverymuch"!

It comes in a package that looks like sweet tarts too.

No Sweet Tarts for the kids in my neighborhood!

Besides, if I remember right, Sweet Tarts and candy corn were the things left when everything else was gone. I like giving them the good stuff!

I try to point out that I'm a 300
pound kid, but they
just won't listen.

Why not just buy a bunch of candy & eat it yourself.

The worst were those fuckers who gave out tiny boxes of boston baked beans!

Not only did the candy SUCK! But there was only a few beans in the box...cheap bastards! They deserved to be egged (or TP'd)! :aargh:

Why not just buy a bunch of candy & eat it yourself.

The worst were those fuckers who gave out tiny boxes of boston baked beans!

Not only did the candy SUCK! But there was only a few beans in the box...cheap bastards! They deserved to be egged (or TP'd)! :aargh:

Way back in the day, the really ambitious mothers gave homemade popcorn balls! Buttery and gooey! I loved them!

There are a lot of kids here but they don't go around.

I've totally missed Halloween for the last twenty years or so -- on the West Coast -- where we were lucky to get a couple of surly teenagers. Now that I'm in a small Midwest semi-rural town, I get inundated! I need to buy WAY more candy this year because I ran out last year and the year before.

Forum List

Back