Halleluijia Christ MLK is risen and is voting for Trump

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
The American black community is ā€œbeing pimped like prostitutesā€ by the Democratic Party, the leader of the New Black Panther Party said on Aug. 27.

Meanwhile, Dr. Alveda King, the niece of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., has endorsed Trump for president, saying the GOP candidateā€™s plan for the black community is ā€œpromising.ā€

ā€œI listened very carefully to everything Mr. Trump has said in the last 72 hours or so and I fully agree with so many of the things that heā€™s saying,ā€ King said. ā€œHe has taken a page from the book of my daddy, A. D. King, and my uncle Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. looking at the climate, people and really being concerned about whatā€™s happening in every community across America.ā€

Quanell X told Fox Houston that ā€œit is a fact that for 54 years we have been voting for the Democratic Party like no other race in America. And they have not given us the same loyalty and love that we have given them.

ā€œWe as black people have to re-examine the relationship. Weā€™re being pimped like prostitutes and theyā€™re the big pimps pimping us politically, promising us everything and giving us nothing in return. Weā€™ve gotta step back now as black people and weā€™ve gotta look at ALL the parties.ā€

Regarding GOP candidate Donald Trumpā€™s outreach to the black community, Quanell X said: ā€œDonald Trump decided to go to Milwaukee and speak about the conditions in American and why he thought black people should vote for him. He even went on to lay out reasons why we should. Let me say this to the brothers and sisters who listened and watched that speech. We may not like the vessel that said what he said, but I ask us to truly examine what he said.ā€

The New Black Panther Party leader went on to say that ā€œBarack Obama is the president, the first black president ever, but did our condition get better? Did things get better? The condition got worse.ā€

So long Pedro

Trump has those n*ggers all figured out. Just ask him.
images

Last edited:
  • Banned
Post anything to derail the fact that Dr. Alveda King, the niece of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., has endorsed Trump for president, saying the GOP candidateā€™s plan for the black community is ā€œpromising.ā€

All Hillary wants to do to help African Americans is to bring in hundreds of thousands of Syrians and millions more Mexicans to ensure that African Americans can not get jobs.................

Post anything to derail the fact that Dr. Alveda King, the niece of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., has endorsed Trump for president, saying the GOP candidateā€™s plan for the black community is ā€œpromising.ā€

All Hillary wants to do to help African Americans is to bring in hundreds of thousands of Syrians and millions more Mexicans to ensure that African Americans can not get jobs.................
A black woman says she will vote for Trump? Stop The Presses!!!! Actually, that is rather newsworthy since there are roughly 11 of them so far.

Will the Liberals dare call Alveda King an Aunt Jemima? That would be the usual attack and dismissal, but Alveda King? What are the Liberals to do? I'd love to see her and Quanell X on CNN debating Bakari Sellers and Van Jones. I'd get my bowl of popcorn and watch that one!

• Banned

A black woman says she will vote for Trump? Stop The Presses!!!! Actually, that is rather newsworthy since there are roughly 11 of them so far.

Martin Luther Kingā€™s niece endorses Trump; Black Panther leader says, blacks being ā€˜pimpedā€™ by Democratic Party

Will the Liberals dare call Alveda King an Aunt Jemima? That would be the usual attack and dismissal, but Alveda King? What are the Liberals to do? I'd love to see her and Quanell X on CNN debating Bakari Sellers and Van Jones. I'd get my bowl of popcorn and watch that one!
James Carville will probably be the henchman to mock King.....................

Shit this stuff might just wake Elvis up.

The warden threw a party in the county jail
The prison band was there and they began to wail
The band was jumpin' and the joint began to swing
You should've heard them knocked out jailbirds sing
Let's rock, everybody, let's rock
Everybody in the whole cell block
Was dancin' to the Jailhouse Rock
Spider Murphy played the tenor saxophone
Little Joe was blowin' on the slide trombone
The drummer boy from Illinois went crash, boom, bang
The whole rhythm section was the Purple Gang
Let's rock, everybody, let's rock
Everybody in the whole cell block
Was dancin' to the Jailhouse Rock
Number forty-seven said to number three
You're the cutest jailbird I ever did see
I sure would be delighted with your company
Come on and do the Jailhouse Rock with me
Let's rock,ā€¦

The black may be finally escaping the plantation and the democratic voice pimps this year...

:whip::whip:

I don't why people are surprised by this sort of thing; outside of their own narrow self-interests and Gansta Thug Nation, most of the Black community is still religious and conservative. You people really need to get out more and stop getting all your perceptions of minorities from idiot media news readers and politicians. Guess which demographics joined with women with children to pass Prop 8 in California, for instance? ...

Blacks will do what their Democratic Party Masters tell them to do.

They stand to lose too much, to do otherwise.

Still... no guts... no glory.

Forum List

Back