Charlie Kirk discusses the MLK myth

That last dumbass post, I showed you that the CRA was passed by region and you come with some bullshit about, "Oh it was republicans" and then when I showed your dumbass that more Democrats voted for it than republicans you come back with "Oh they had no choice."
WTF are you talking about? Did you forget your dementia pills again?

We “worship” the “founders” and like MLK they all have their human flaws and all are “mythologized”. Does that lessen their achievements? Or is it only the case of MLK in your book?
The Founding Fathers were flawed??? I don't remember being taught that.

Oh, I don't know, so you might actually KNOW what you are TALKING ABOUT instead of letting others form your own stupid, dimwitted, racist opinions FOR YOU!
You're a racist POS just like he is, so it is only natural that you would run to his defense.

Here is what good ole Armstrong thinks about Chicken Charlie.

Last edited:
I'd vote Mlk for potus over the other two without so much as even a whisp of a second thought

You're a racist POS just like he is, so it is only natural that you would run to his defense.

Hey fuckwad, not only wasn't I running to his "defense," but since you admit you've never even listened to the guy, your childish rants mean nothing. But if you can actually turn up some video of him actually saying something hateful and derogatory against black people as you claim, DO share it with us. Me, I've listened to his program many times and he always has a slew of people of all backgrounds on his show, black, white, asian, latino, male/female, and none of them have any problem with him but you.

As usual, little jerks like you try to use the race card to try to put down anyone you don't agree with because one-pump chumps like you have no real arguments.

Hey fuckwad, not only wasn't I running to his "defense," but since you admit you've never even listened to the guy, your childish rants mean nothing. But if you can actually turn up some video of him actually saying something hateful and derogatory against black people as you claim, DO share it with us. Me, I've listened to his program many times and he always has a slew of people of all backgrounds on his show, black, white, asian, latino, male/female, and none of them have any problem with him but you.

As usual, little jerks like you try to use the race card to try to put down anyone you don't agree with because one-pump chumps like you have no real arguments.
To easy dumbass.

Shall I go on?

To easy dumbass.
Shall I go on?

Funny none of those articles link you to any actual video of him saying any of that! Everyone knows Media Matters is a far left subversive organization. But the statement that gangs of blacks go around targeting white people is an indisputable FACT. It has been documented in live video and crime reports many times.

All those articles prove is that Kirk must really be winning and succeeding at getting the truth out and becoming a real threat to shitstains like you.

So, fuckwad, you're still a racist hate-baiting punk who comes up short and empty yet again.

Funny none of those articles link you to any actual video of him saying any of that! Everyone knows Media Matters is a far left subversive organization. But the statement that gangs of blacks go around targeting white people is an indisputable FACT. It has been documented in live video and crime reports many times.

All those articles prove is that Kirk must really be winning and succeeding at getting the truth out and becoming a real threat to shitstains like you.

So, fuckwad, you're still a racist hate-baiting punk who comes up short and empty yet again.
Ah come on fuck boy, you know the racist around here are bitches like you and Charlie.

Ah come on fuck boy, you know the racist around here are bitches like you and Charlie.

Fuck off, punk. You're just another racist race-baiter trying to spread hate to make up for a small penis. You're all the same: anyone who has a different view than yours is a "racist." You have no point, no argument, no truth, so you try to argue race against everything instead. If you were a man, you'd learn to stand on your own two feet.

Fuck off, punk. You're just another racist race-baiter trying to spread hate to make up for a small penis. You're all the same: anyone who has a different view than yours is a "racist." You have no point, no argument, no truth, so you try to argue race against everything instead. If you were a man, you'd learn to stand on your own two feet.
Fuck yourself, fuck boy. You are a racist POS just like that little bitch Charlie Kirk, go put on your sheets and attend the lastest Trump rally. Folks who say racist shit are racist, dumbass. I was standing on my own two feet before your bitch ass was born.

Fuck yourself, fuck boy.
No doubt you'd like to.

You are a racist POS just like that little bitch Charlie Kirk, go put on your sheets and attend the lastest Trump rally. Folks who say racist shit are racist, dumbass. I was standing on my own two feet before your bitch ass was born.
Sure you were, faggot. Drop dead, BITCH.

Shut your little bitch ass up

What, and snap the neck of my favorite faggot punk bitch racist?

Better be careful I don't clench my cheeks and cut off your air supply!!!

9866_mooning.gif

Forum List

Back