Haley Leads Biden By 17 Points!

I think that a candidate evaluation sub forum would be swell.

That way you can really take the time to truly evaluate a candidate on the whole of their policy positions.

Too often, pretty much routinely, the actual depth of policy positions of these candidates are just glanced over, if not completely ignored.

Haley would probably get a D/D- across the board on my candidate evaluation.

I don't understand DTMB's love affair with her, honestly. He's smarter than that.
Good idea

In 2012, Haley credited Hillary Clinton with inspiring her to run for office; in an interview she said:

"The reason I actually ran for office is because of Hillary Clinton... She said that when it comes to women running for office, there will be everybody that tells you why you shouldn't, but that's all the reasons why we need you to do it, and I walked out of there thinking, 'That's it. I'm running for office.'" -wiki

In the recent WSJ poll, the Republican Party has a dead ringer here who would win the election in landslide fashion pulling many swing district Republicans over the finish line with her and yet, many still seem to want to hitch their wagon to the guy who lost and is under dozens of criminal indictments and does nothing but childishly insult his opponents in his own party.

The RNC better get this information out there.

Haley is a POS bitch, who would still support Trump as the nominee. She lies about Israeli crimes, lies about Trump crimes and is just another MAGA whore in sheep's clothing. Fuck her!

In the recent WSJ poll, the Republican Party has a dead ringer here who would win the election in landslide fashion pulling many swing district Republicans over the finish line with her and yet, many still seem to want to hitch their wagon to the guy who lost and is under dozens of criminal indictments and does nothing but childishly insult his opponents in his own party.

The RNC better get this information out there.

You now trust polls?

Haley is a POS bitch, who would still support Trump as the nominee. She lies about Israeli crimes, lies about Trump crimes and is just another MAGA whore in sheep's clothing. Fuck her!
I'd like to fuck her hot little ass but she is married.

ThisKittah.jpg

I'd not vote for her.....She's the one that got the whole Confederate cancel thing going.....That and she's a neocon.

Actually. She was pretty much last to the party. The Confederate Flag over the SC State House was the last one to come down. So blaming her for starting it is about an average Trump claim. Based not in truth. But in wishful thinking.

Now if you want me to vote Republican, nominate someone other than a radical or a con man. Otherwise I’ll cast my ballot for Biden as the lesser of two evils.

Forum List

Back