Haley Destroys Biden in All Swing States

Nikki Haley is the candidate that makes the most sense for the Republican Party. She has big leads over Biden in every swing state. It's a near certainty that Trump will get convicted of some of the 91 indictments he is facing and once that happens the remaining support he has will erode. When put up next to a generic Democrat, Trump gets destroyed. Hopefully, Republican voters will make the right decision and nominate Nikki Haley to be our first female president.

View attachment 854829

Why would a Democrat like you support Haley?

Nikki Haley is the candidate that makes the most sense for the Republican Party. She has big leads over Biden in every swing state. It's a near certainty that Trump will get convicted of some of the 91 indictments he is facing and once that happens the remaining support he has will erode. When put up next to a generic Democrat, Trump gets destroyed. Hopefully, Republican voters will make the right decision and nominate Nikki Haley to be our first female president.

View attachment 854829

Look at the progressive trying to support a loser.

Haley has ZERO chance.

Haley is Lez Cheney without the smell and the beer gut. I'd actually vote for Robert L Peters before a warmongering globalist neocon. I hardly care what happens to the shithole at this point. I can always relocate.

They're talking up Marxists Lite like we're fucking stupid. :laughing0301:

texit.jpg

The sad state of affairs, really, is that there simply are no true statesmen running.

View attachment 854829

Trump is going to win the 2024 election, and he will be in office a long time, imho.

View attachment 854829

So I'm confused. Is this thread actually about Nikki Haley because all I see is more TDS bullshit. You've been having an awful lot of temper tantrums lately. Missing your naps or something?

View attachment 854829

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back