Haley Leads Biden By 17 Points!

Actually. She was pretty much last to the party. The Confederate Flag over the SC State House was the last one to come down. So blaming her for starting it is about an average Trump claim. Based not in truth. But in wishful thinking.

Now if you want me to vote Republican, nominate someone other than a radical or a con man. Otherwise I’ll cast my ballot for Biden as the lesser of two evils.
Revisionist clap-trap....You was going to vote for Tater anyway.

Revisionist clap-trap....You was going to vote for Tater anyway.

I voted for Trump in 2016. Hillary was unacceptable. By 2020 Trump was unacceptable. So I didn’t vote. I refused to pretend one steaming pile of shit was preferable. However I was wrong. As bad as Biden is Trump is infinitely worse. Trump is not only the worst President, he is the worst person. Ever. Of all time.

Yikes.
As I've said, in normal times, Joe would be easy to beat. This poll shows how bad it would be.

President Joe Biden better hope it’s Donald Trump and not Nikki Haley on the ballot next November.

A Wall Street Journal poll of 1,500 registered voters released over the weekend shows that, were the election held today, former President Trump would beat Biden by four points. That’s more than enough for the 77-year-old Trump to cover the 2.2% margin of error.

At this point in time, the only person who could not beat Biden was Trump. His baggage and the hate they have surrounded him with is such a huge motivator to get out the Demcorat vote.

Yikes.
As I've said, in normal times, Joe would be easy to beat. This poll shows how bad it would be.

biden will never have to beat haley (and don't overestimate her) unless she beats trump. she will not do so.

Yikes.

They are assuming Trumo supporters would support her. These polls are always dreadfully inaccurate.

Yikes.

Yeah, no Nikki Haley.

Not happening, no matter how badly the establishment wants it.

Yeah, the deep state keeps foisting this bullshit every couple of days.

It ain't catching on, simps.
This is just another example of the Charlie Brown Football trick. Democrats pretend to like Republican candidates who don't expose them and then excoriate them after they are nominated (e.g., Dole, McCain, Romney).

I bet many Trump voters would vote for Biden over her. Her onlu chance if she somehow beat Trump in the primaries.(she is an 8:1 betting under dog last I checked) would be to have him as her V.P. He probably wouldn't accept that.
This Trump voter will purposely write in Trump's name well before voting for either Bribem OR Failey....... OR Gruesom... OR DeSaster

I'm done holding my nose for these elitist globalist hacks who don't represent me... TRUMP (America First/MAGA) or bust.

Forum List

Back