Haley Destroys Biden in All Swing States

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Nikki Haley is the candidate that makes the most sense for the Republican Party. She has big leads over Biden in every swing state. It's a near certainty that Trump will get convicted of some of the 91 indictments he is facing and once that happens the remaining support he has will erode. When put up next to a generic Democrat, Trump gets destroyed. Hopefully, Republican voters will make the right decision and nominate Nikki Haley to be our first female president.

1699395407177.png

Nikki Haley is the candidate that makes the most sense for the Republican Party. She has big leads over Biden in every swing state. It's a near certainty that Trump will get convicted of some of the 91 indictments he is facing and once that happens the remaining support he has will erode. When put up next to a generic Democrat, Trump gets destroyed. Hopefully, Republican voters will make the right decision and nominate Nikki Haley to be our first female president.

View attachment 854829

I will probably vote Haley in the Primary

Lyndon LaRouche ran for President from a prison cell ... so can Donald Trump ...

What makes you think The Donald won't win sitting in a jail cell? ... that's a real possibility, sir, and we know his supporters are violent ... what happens if he dies in custody? ... he is 77 years old after all ...

Lyndon LaRouche ran for President from a prison cell ... so can Donald Trump ...

What makes you think The Donald won't win sitting in a jail cell? ... that's a real possibility, sir, and we know his supporters are violent ... what happens if he dies in custody? ... he is 77 years old after all ...

When did Lyndon LaRouche win?

View attachment 854829

The Trumplodytes won't let it happen. The Republican party is dead. It's long past time to acknowledge this fact and to stop referring to P01135809's followers as Republicans. They are nothing like the party I joined when I turned 18, they are not Republicans.

Trumplicrats, Trumplicans, Trumpettes, or Trumplodytes. Take your pick.

They are the first viable third party... and people said it would never happen...

Hailey was doing great until she said that Palestinians should be allowed to come to America... she stepped in it big time when she said that.... it showed an incredible lack of middle east knowledge.... and at a time like this we don't need weak republican leadership....

The Trumplodytes won't let it happen. The Republican party is dead. It's long past time to acknowledge this fact and to stop referring to P01135809's followers as Republicans. They are nothing like the party I joined when I turned 18, they are not Republicans.

Trumplicrats, Trumplicans, Trumpettes, or Trumplodytes. Take your pick.

They are the first viable third party... and people said it would never happen...
The GOP got what it deserved, turning the party over to the Bush cartel.

Hailey was doing great until she said that Palestinians should be allowed to come to America... she stepped in it big time when she said that.... it showed an incredible lack of middle east knowledge.... and at a time like this we don't need weak republican leadership....
Haley Needs to Go Fly Off on Her Comet

View attachment 854829

Means nothing. They'll never nominate a woman.

View attachment 854829

Yep, a better candidate and officer. I would vote for her. She has no chance to get nominated.

These people are truly fucking stupid....They actually believe that doing more of what got us into this shithole will somehow get us out of it.
Einstein had a well known quote regarding that. Will Rogers as well. His was "If you find yourself in a hole, QUIT DIGGING." Another of WR's great quotes was "Always drink upstream of the herd."

Forum List

Back