Haley Destroys Biden in All Swing States

Ambassador to Sudan sounds better to me. She'd fit in just fine....

_131353456_8662ae67-2a85-44a8-8065-01b74f6169b5.jpg.webp

Why would she fit in with Sudan?

I really don’t like her. Too much of a warmonger.
You're so full of shit. I have zero doubt that you supported the Iraq War when Bush launched it. And if Trump had started a war you would be cheering it on, while not volunteering to help fight it.

You're so full of shit. I have zero doubt that you supported the Iraq War when Bush launched it. And if Trump had started a war you would be cheering it on, while not volunteering to help fight it.
Sorry I triggered your retarded ass with the truth, sparky.

Nikki Haley is the candidate that makes the most sense for the Republican Party. She has big leads over Biden in every swing state. It's a near certainty that Trump will get convicted of some of the 91 indictments he is facing and once that happens the remaining support he has will erode. When put up next to a generic Democrat, Trump gets destroyed. Hopefully, Republican voters will make the right decision and nominate Nikki Haley to be our first female president.

View attachment 854829

LOL. So, you think Trump supporters will vote for Haley instead of Trump in the primaries, even when Trump destroys Haley in all 50 state primaries, including SC?

Forum List

Back