Haley Leads Biden By 17 Points!

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
In the recent WSJ poll, the Republican Party has a dead ringer here who would win the election in landslide fashion pulling many swing district Republicans over the finish line with her and yet, many still seem to want to hitch their wagon to the guy who lost and is under dozens of criminal indictments and does nothing but childishly insult his opponents in his own party.

The RNC better get this information out there.

In the recent WSJ poll, the Republican Party has a dead ringer here who would win the election in landslide fashion pulling many swing district Republicans over the finish line with her and yet, many still seem to want to hitch their wagon to the guy who lost and is under dozens of criminal indictments and does nothing but childishly insult his opponents in his own party.

I'm pretty sure Haley would get buried in a landslide.

I bet many Trump voters would vote for Biden over her. Her onlu chance if she somehow beat Trump in the primaries.(she is an 8:1 betting under dog last I checked) would be to have him as her V.P. He probably wouldn't accept that.

You’re into one-party rule, eh?

The criminal indictments are transparently political....I don't think they will play into the elections. One thing I will say though... Trump's demeanor. It is unnecessarily crude. He could pick up a full 10 percent with just a slight temperament adjustment and that without losing the extremists. However he is either incapable or unwilling to do it. If he is unwilling then it's hopeless....if he is unable then it's even worse. Believe it or not the indictments are working in his favor.

Having said all of that I have to say that I am tired of the parade of morons that have made it the Oval office. Haley would be an improvement in general posture and presentation for sure. Alas we seem to be determined to elect misfits and miscreants of all stripes.

Jo

I think that a candidate evaluation sub forum would be swell.

That way you can really take the time to truly evaluate a candidate on the whole of their policy positions.

Too often, pretty much routinely, the actual depth of policy positions of these candidates are just glanced over, if not completely ignored.

Haley would probably get a D/D- across the board on my candidate evaluation.

I don't understand DTMB's love affair with her, honestly. He's smarter than that.

Well, since Biden isn't going to be running....that's no big deal.

I sense a media push to put their "acceptable alternative to Trump" down our throats, but Niki Haley is just more of the SOS we've been dealing with for the last 30 years, save the 4 Trump years.

The criminal indictments are transparently political....I don't think they will play into the elections. One thing I will say though... Trump's demeanor. It is unnecessarily crude. He could pick up a full 10 percent with just a slight temperament adjustment and that without losing the extremists. However he is either incapable or unwilling to do it. If he is unwilling then it's hopeless....if he is unable then it's even worse. Believe it or not the indictments are working in his favor.

Having said all of that I have to say that I am tired of the parade of morons that have made it the Oval office. Haley would be an improvement in general posture and presentation for sure. Alas we seem to be determined to elect misfits and miscreants of all stripes.

Jo
Haley is a communist democrat.

It's his job to toe the line for The Current Thing™....Not a damn thing remotely smart about that.

I agree that there is nothing smart about doing that.

But I don't think he's doing that as a matter of practice.

Forum List

Back