Haley goes full RINO... (Trump likely appalled!) by apologizing for Civil War comment!

Sorry, but part of my own definition of RINO is apologizing when leftists criticize you,

EVEN WHEN YOU DO OR SAY THE RIGHT DAMN THIING!

She was correct the first time. The Civil War was more over states' rights (denied to the South... but NO, I never have approved of slavery...)

meaning that slavery was NOT the predominate issue.

We sure didn't see the Southern states seceding over federal fugitive slave laws. Face reality, states' rights didn't mean a darn thing to the South as long as things were going their way. With the election of Lincoln they saw the writing on the wall. This is seen in looking at individual state's declaration of secession. The common basis among these documents is protection of the institution of slavery.

Sorry, but part of my own definition of RINO is apologizing when leftists criticize you,

She was correct the first time. The Civil War was more over states' rights (denied to the South... but NO, I never have approved of slavery...)

Full RINO...

Haley wasn't correct about anything. Anybody who has studied American history knows what the Civil War was about -- slavery.

Haley was a coward afraid of all the MAGA racists in her party, that's why she didn't state the obvious the first time.

And you're a pitiful racist simpleton.

Forum List

Back