Haley goes full RINO... (Trump likely appalled!) by apologizing for Civil War comment!

There was nothing ‘noble’ or ‘heroic’ about the treasonous insurrection of 1861; it was about keeping human beings in bondage; it was about war criminals in lawless rebellion against the United States fighting to defend slavery – that the racist right continues to ignore these facts comes as no surprise.

Yeah democrats... think hard

• Fact
Reactions: kaz
It was a deliberate distortion of history. Whitewashing.

The question was CLEARLY designed to trip her up. You're lying like an eight year old. It's so obvious and everyone sees it, including you, racist liar.

Why do you hate Indians, MAGA man? Stop being a racist

Slavery was the cause of the Civil War no matter what Nikki Haley says and the Constitution was flawed by allowing it. She should be ashamed of herself.

1703972483423.png

Sorry, but part of my own definition of RINO is apologizing when leftists criticize you,

EVEN WHEN YOU DO OR SAY THE RIGHT DAMN THIING!

She was correct the first time. The Civil War was more over states' rights (denied to the South... but NO, I never have approved of slavery...)

meaning that slavery was NOT the predominate issue.
Ronny Boy must have forgot his remark that many "blacks benefited from slavery".

Hopefully, Haley will remind him & even the score.

Either way they're both a couple of Trump's asskissers, with Haley angling for a V.P. slot. DeSantis is just an idiot.

Sorry, but part of my own definition of RINO is apologizing when leftists criticize you,

EVEN WHEN YOU DO OR SAY THE RIGHT DAMN THIING!

She was correct the first time. The Civil War was more over states' rights (denied to the South... but NO, I never have approved of slavery...)

meaning that slavery was NOT the predominate issue.

She can't criticism from the Right either.

Nikki Haley had law enforcement pre-emptively remove Laura Loomer from her public rally on Saturday....

What is the RINO afraid of?

Forum List

Back