Haley goes full RINO... (Trump likely appalled!) by apologizing for Civil War comment!

Haley goes full RINO... (Trump likely appalled!) by apologizing for Civil War comment!​

LMAO classic. Before Trump this is what all Republicans did. The Dem assholes would set them up, try to trip them up, then rip them apart in the Dem news media and the Republican would run to the cameras to apologize. It looks like Trump remains the only Republican brave enough to tell Dems and their news media hacks to go F themselves.

LMAO classic. Before Trump this is what all Republicans did. The Dem assholes would set them up, try to trip them up, then rip them apart in the Dem news media and the Republican would run to the cameras to apologize. It looks like Trump remains the only Republican brave enough to tell Dems and their news media hacks to go F themselves.

LOL

No wonder Trump is so far ahead. That makes me think of DeSantis who is a lot like Trump but... He doesn't seem to attack the elite lefties in Congress as brutally as Trump... He needs to work on that. :)

Sorry, but part of my own definition of RINO is apologizing when leftists criticize you,

EVEN WHEN YOU DO OR SAY THE RIGHT DAMN THIING!

She was correct the first time. The Civil War was more over states' rights (denied to the South... but NO, I never have approved of slavery...)

meaning that slavery was NOT the predominate issue.
The bitch didn't get our monument.

OIP.H0bxIl4COT7RC9sR5WUchwHaJ4

Sorry, but part of my own definition of RINO is apologizing when leftists criticize you,

She was correct the first time. The Civil War was more over states' rights (denied to the South... but NO, I never have approved of slavery...)

Jeebus Crust - even Dick Cheney has the balls to be an unrepentant RINO psychopath.

Spineless warmongers like Haley...

What are they good for?

Absolutely nothing.

It isn't a RINO to correct oneself if they get a historical fact wrong, or, fail to address it.

Haley can be criticized for some reasons but apologizing for an incorrect statement regarding history shouldn't be one of them. She is human.

Absolutely!

She was right in what she said. The Civil War was not fought to free the Negroes.

The fact that she backed down under filthy ass ignorant hateful Leftest criticism just shows that she is weak and nothing more than the typical RINO.

Democrats were the slavers in 1860 and you are today. Yes, you are evil white man pretending to be an Indian for the free stuff. You are an embarrassment to real Indians who take responsibility for their own lives and don't beg for handouts from Whitie like you do.

A real Indian

A lily white leftist calling himself "Lakota" on a message board:

Democrats were the slavers in 1860 and you are today. Yes, you are evil white man pretending to be an Indian for the free stuff. You are an embarrassment to real Indians who take responsibility for their own lives and don't beg for handouts like you do.

A real Indian

A lily white leftist calling himself "Lakota" on a message board:

Native Americans fought for the Confederacy. Fact

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Among other reasons. Who taught you?
There was nothing ‘noble’ or ‘heroic’ about the treasonous insurrection of 1861; it was about keeping human beings in bondage; it was about war criminals in lawless rebellion against the United States fighting to defend slavery – that the racist right continues to ignore these facts comes as no surprise.

Forum List

Back