Haley goes full RINO... (Trump likely appalled!) by apologizing for Civil War comment!

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

Sorry, but part of my own definition of RINO is apologizing when leftists criticize you,

EVEN WHEN YOU DO OR SAY THE RIGHT DAMN THIING!

She was correct the first time. The Civil War was more over states' rights (denied to the South... but NO, I never have approved of slavery...)

meaning that slavery was NOT the predominate issue.

Sorry, but part of my own definition of RINO is apologizing when leftists criticize you,

She was correct the first time. The Civil War was more over states' rights (denied to the South... but NO, I never have approved of slavery...)

Opposing slavery is a big turn off for MAGA. Haley needs to respond by saying something terrible about black people if she wants to salvage the primaries.

She was right about economic freedom in the south being restricted by northerners. Northerners wanted to tell southerners how to run their farms.

:laughing0301:

You fans of slavery would bring it back if you could. Haley cant abuse that but she then struggles to appeal to normal folk.

We need a stupidity vaccine.

She was right about economic freedom in the south being restricted by northerners. Northerners wanted to tell southerners how to run their farms.
More to it than slavery. Look at it from God's point of view. If America was to receive its share of the birthright blessings we had to sever economic connections to Britain. Those connections were mainly the sales of southern cotton.

Opposing slavery is a big turn off for MAGA. Haley needs to respond by saying something terrible about black people if she wants to salvage the primaries.

You obviously have deep issues

It's like anything else... If you don't face them... they tend to stay and stagnate

A lot of northerners (I disagree, assuming I u/stand you)

couldn't have cared less about slavery but didn't want Blacks escaping it after the war or whenever by going north and taking their jobs..

and I could go on and on but it was largely an economic issue.

isn't it always?

Forum List

Back