Haditha Child: I Knew of Bomb Plot to Kill Marines

GotZoom

Apr 20, 2005
Cordova, TN
Just a thought.....It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that they (everyone in the house) knew about the attack and were in on it. The Marines didn't kill these terrorists, their decision to aid in the attack on an American patrol turned them into combatants.

Combatants get killed in war.

----------

A 12-year old survivor of the alleged massacre of innocent civilians by U.S. Marines patrolling Haditha has admitted she had prior knowledge of the plot to detonate an IED as their convoy was passing by her house on the morning of Nov. 19, 2005.

In a CNN interview broadcast Wednesday, Safa Younis - who says eight members of her family were killed by U.S. troops - recalled that she was getting ready for school as the Marine Humvee approached.

"I was planning to go to school. I was about to go out of bed. I knew the bomb would explode so I covered my ears," the youngster said, according to a CNN translator.

"The bomb [then] exploded," she explained. "The bomb struck an armored vehicle. I don't know if it was a Humvee or an armored vehicle. When the bomb exploded, they came straight to my house."

Story Continues Below

Younis complained that after the bombing killed Lance Cpl. Miguel Terrazas, his fellow Marines broke down the front door of her house.

"The American forces entered the house and started shooting with their guns. They killed my mother and my sister Nour. They killed her when she shot her in the head. She was only 15 years old. My other sister was shot with seven bullets in the head and she was only 10 years old."

The Haditha co-conspirator continued:

"And my brother Muhammad was hiding under the bed when the U.S. military hit him with the butt of the gun and the started shooting him under the bed. The U.S. military then shot me and I was showered in blood. We couldn't leave the house because the U.S. military surrounded the area with a large number of soldiers."

Younis said she survived by pretending to be dead.

But the "innocent" Haditha 12-year-old failed to give any further details about which other family members knew about the bomb plot. Or whether one of her relatives had detonated the blast.

http://newsmax.com/archives/ic/2006/6/3/111600.shtml

I am waiting for the investigations to be finished....obviously there is more to the story than being reported by the MSM or the Hon. Murtha.

Forum List

Back