H. R. 45

I Guess the Courts will get more work when stupidity like this gets passed. I mean really, how hard is it to understand the 2nd Amendment?

So let me get this right.

Lets say my wife is at home and a duce bag gets in and trys to rape her she pulles out her 9mm and blows is brains all over the wall. Opps Sorry Mrs. Jones your gun is not properly registered. You are going to prison for 5 years.

Did I here the news wrong last night?

Last edited:
Looks like you will need a 1 million dollar insurance policy too. Bullcrap. Looks to me someone knows someone in the insurance business.

Abortions are recorded.

Guns should be too

I've stated this before on another thread. Our 2nd Amendment was set up for us to have the right to bear arms. Not against a rapist, or protection of any crime. The Amendment was set up for us to defend ourselves from our own government. If we register our firearms, they will know exactly where to go to find the firearms, and how many we have. You want to make it that easy for them, huh? Not on my watch. Criminals will always find a black market for them. My unregistered firearms are not a threat to anyone.

How hard is it for Congress to figure out that the federal government has no costitutional authority to regulate firearms?

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

so tell her to register the gun.

How about we register abortions?

absurd analogy. but i'm sure the wingnuts loved it. :clap2:

I figure it's more like voting... you have to register to do that, too.

Your ability to "figure" is sub-par. It's such a worn out issue, that I dunno if I can bear to discuss the obvious with the blind. Tell me why I should register my firearms? Can you give me a good reason that hasn't been tried before?

Anyways, this bill is unsurprising given the change in winds. Hopefully the American people, after having it as a relative non-issue for so long, get back into the ring again. Why should the gun have to be registered, if the person owning it obviously is legally able to do so?

CCW laws and more freedoms were on the march the last few years on the state level, and on the federal level, we had the Heller case. I guess the battle will never be won.

right now crimals really have no idea who may have a gun and who may not.....

fast forword....the is a national data base with everyone in it that owns a gun....

how hard will it be for someone to get their hands on the list and go shopping.....

no harder than braking into a car at the airport and taking the garage remote and the registration....

Forum List

Back