Dear Rich People Who Want To Move To China To Save Money On Taxes

More to the point, to that class who think that its just fine to invest offshore to take advantage of totalitarian governments which provide you folks all that slave labor?

The next time you need a military to protect you from communists who would put your capitalistic asses up against the wall?

Convince your slaves to protect you.

i really dont think any rich people would go to China,not with all the much better alternatives...yep a wasted and ridiculous thread....

Please go. As quickly as possible. We don't need you.

Wrong. If the rich don't pay taxes, the poor can't live off the government.

Actually, on second though, I like that. The rich leave, which means the poor either die off or get off their asses and find jobs. Then we working class people can finally create a government that caters to us, instead of to the upper and lower echelons of the American caste system.

Last edited:
just a thought.....

when 1 single man, (buffet) in the upper most echelon can give away 30,000 million dollars to a single charity, without blinking an eye....i would say our tax structure has been more than FAIR for the upper 1%....

it's those that are right below them in the upper echelon that seem to be bearing more than their fair share of the income tax load, imho.

care

Last edited:
just a thought.....

when 1 single man, (buffet) in the upper most echelon can give away 30,000 million dollars to a single charity, without blinking an eye....i would say our tax structure has been more than FAIR for the upper 1%....

it's those that are right below them in the upper echelon that seem to be bearing more than their fair share of the income tax load, imho.

care

but that's not the topic of discussion.. the topic of discussion is that all the rich people can leave you lefties don't need them.. now whatyasay?

just a thought.....

care

I wonder how much more he could have given if his taxes were reduced by 50%.

Buffet is ojne of the greedy bastards who should move to China so he can be near his production. Perhaps he could build a home along one of the rivers his furniture producers dump their used varnish into.

I watched a TV special on Buffet where they polished his nuts for the whole country to admire. His partner and he were on a trip to China. They were happy to say that production in China afforded more profit due to the lack of "red tape". Of course, they didn't get into exactly what that red tape was. Basically a lack of any kind of regualtion, what so ever. Dump your waste in the nearest ditch, use near slave labor, inferior products and production all together. But it is cheaper. When asked where the furniture came from before they moved production to China, Buffet's partner said "North Carolina". They didn't go into any furhter detail about that either.

These are the kind of people who sold us out. We've had to kick ass to assure the freedom you enjoy and this is the thanks your country gets. You use your freedom to skirt the people who ensured you the opportunity. Fuck you.

Buffet is ojne of the greedy bastards who should move to China so he can be near his production. Perhaps he could build a home along one of the rivers his furniture producers dump their used varnish into.

I watched a TV special on Buffet where they polished his nuts for the whole country to admire. His partner and he were on a trip to China. They were happy to say that production in China afforded more profit due to the lack of "red tape". Of course, they didn't get into exactly what that red tape was. Basically a lack of any kind of regualtion, what so ever. Dump your waste in the nearest ditch, use near slave labor, inferior products and production all together. But it is cheaper. When asked where the furniture came from before they moved production to China, Buffet's partner said "North Carolina". They didn't go into any furhter detail about that either.

These are the kind of people who sold us out. We've had to kick ass to assure the freedom you enjoy and this is the thanks your country gets. You use your freedom to skirt the people who ensured you the opportunity. Fuck you.

I'd much rather that used varnish get dumped in a river in China than in a river in NC.
Is that wrong of me?

I'd much rather that used varnish get dumped in a river in China than in a river in NC.
Is that wrong of me?

I'd much rather rape a sheep than a donkey.

The varnish doesn't have to be dumped into anyone's water.

Is that wrong of me?

I'd much rather rape a sheep than a donkey.

The varnish doesn't have to be dumped into anyone's water.

SC has laws against bestiality.

Let's look at this in another light.

Let's say I'm having a party at my place. The thing is, I don't allow people to take a dump on my kitchen floor. If you do, I will beat your ass and make you clean it up.

Now, you happen to be the Buffet type. You don't think twice about taking a dump on someone's kitchen floor so long as you get your jollies by doing so. But alas, you don't like cleaning up after yourself when you do this. So, you decide to go over to my neighbors house and take a dump on his kitchen floor. He's blind and scrawny and there is little chance you will be made to clean up behind yourself.

So, you got to do what you wanted to do with no repercussions. Putting aside the fact that I'd be a jerk if I didn't care enough about my blind, scrawny neighbor to do anything about you taking a dump on his kitchen floor and leaving him to clean it up, am I supposed to admire you for being sleezy enough to find a place where you could do this and get away with it ? Would I want you in my house even if you agreed not to do that on my floor ?

Forum List

Back