Gutless Democrats refuse to vote on supporting ICE; vote present instead

Wow, I would use that disgraceful vote in campaign ads against every one of those Democrats. Just how far crazy left will the Democratic Party allow itself to be pushed?

The Democrats of today are Vote Whores.

They sell themselves to the highest non-White bidder.

They are not vote whores as much as they are power whores which votes transforms to. Liberals are control freaks who dream of treating American citizens like the dog pound treats their dogs. Obama was just a taste of that where he took control over many businesses and individual lives. Taxing the wealthy and tobacco users as well as trying to force citizens to buy insurance they either didn't want, couldn't afford, or had no need of.

---- NAYS 35 ---
Amash
Brown (MD)
Castro (TX)
Clarke (NY)
Clay
Cleaver
Correa
Crowley
Davis, Danny
Demings
DeSaulnier
Doggett
Espaillat
Gomez
Green, Al
Grijalva
Gutiérrez
Huffman
Jackson Lee
Johnson, E. B.
Meeks
O'Rourke
Panetta
Rush
Schakowsky
Schiff
Serrano
Soto
Swalwell (CA)
Thompson (MS)
Tonko
Vargas
Veasey
Vela
Velázquez

And the cucks celebrate as Dishonest Don sucked up to Poppa Putin as the world looked on.

And that FLA reference, your must live in Bumpkinville cause I never heard that amongst the commonrest at all.
1. So because Trump didn't play the Democrats' wacko game of fighting the Russians, over what the US itself has been doing for decades, you call that a "suck up" ? Try harder to come up with something plausible.

2. I'll bet there's a whole lot of things you "never heard."

Forum List

Back