Sad day for Democrats Appeals court rules NYC law allowing noncitizens to vote in local elections violates state constitution

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Ahh, poor democrats!!!
Always remember, anywhere across this country, when there is ANY effort made to allow illegals to vote, it will ALWAYS be democrats who are behind it!!!!!

A New York appeals court ruled Wednesday that a law allowing noncitizens to vote in local elections in New York City violates the state’s constitution.

The Appellate Division for the Second Judicial Department ruled against the bill allowing noncitizens to vote in local New York City elections, including for mayor, in a 3-1 decision released Wednesday. The New York City Council approved the bill in 2021 and quickly faced a lawsuit challenging the law after Mayor Eric Adams (D) enacted it in 2022.

Ahh, poor democrats!!!
Always remember, anywhere across this country, when there is ANY effort made to allow illegals to vote, it will ALWAYS be democrats who are behind it!!!!!

Bad news friend, they fucking vote no matter what, or were your eyes "wide shut" as the fascists brazenly stole the presidential election???

No. That was dumb Donald, doubling down.

Yeah, cause leftists weren't screaming 'Oh Nooozz, democracy!!!' I'm sure if I searched in your post history I would find something to the effect of Trump fear mongering about how democracy would die if he were elected!!!

Ahh, poor democrats!!!

They not only don't give a shit about the US Constitution, they don't give a damn about their own state one either.

Forum List

Back