Guns Aren't The Threat, Blacks w. or without Guns Are

Anecdotal evidence of a shooting across the street from your black wife's office. Hmm, if your wife is black, then everything you say about blacks must be true and there is no way your motivations are racist.

Nice try.

Best way to discover how things are is live with them. Try raising them. Take a walk in their shoes.

Personally I think a snot-nosed newbie punk like you hasn't lived life yet. If you had you wouldn't talk the way you do. That is unless you're a sock that got banned for being an asshole.

As if this is my first rodeo with you idiots. Snot-nosed? I'm probably old enough to be your grandmother. A newbie here perhaps, but an old hand in the battle against racists like you.

I had you for breakfast before your feet hit the floor.

I seriously doubt that. I've been retired from the military for close to 20 years.

You are a cliche. Calling me racist has no effect on me because I know it isn't true. Personally I think you never grew up otherwise you wouldn't be such a ****.

You certainly are on a profanity laced defensive tirade for someone who is "unaffected" by being called a racist.
Mud calling someone else a **** -- - oh the irony, lol
WTF, you guys have to fish out a comment I made from 2 years ago?

Don't you people have anything better to do?

What a couple of assholes.

Best way to discover how things are is live with them. Try raising them. Take a walk in their shoes.

Personally I think a snot-nosed newbie punk like you hasn't lived life yet. If you had you wouldn't talk the way you do. That is unless you're a sock that got banned for being an asshole.

As if this is my first rodeo with you idiots. Snot-nosed? I'm probably old enough to be your grandmother. A newbie here perhaps, but an old hand in the battle against racists like you.

I seriously doubt that. I've been retired from the military for close to 20 years.

You are a cliche. Calling me racist has no effect on me because I know it isn't true. Personally I think you never grew up otherwise you wouldn't be such a ****.

You certainly are on a profanity laced defensive tirade for someone who is "unaffected" by being called a racist.

What is the difference between YOU from 2 years ago versus who you are now?

The truth will set you free.

the truth will set you free too, but you are still imprisined by

What is the difference between YOU from 2 years ago versus who you are now?

The truth will set you free.
Go mudwhistle! White power!

:sarcasm:
^ that
call him a cracker, that should make you feel better

btw

i'm still waiting for that big surprise

Forum List

Back