Is being a Racist one of your Civil Rights?

This should be a good discussion.

Is it a persons right to be a racist?

So long as your distrust and hatred do not cause physical harm or deprive others of their rights, one has the right to any feeling they want. It is protected by law, tradition and the Constitution. Further the 1st Amendment gives you the right to express your self in a limited fashion.

Hate crimes are idiotic in my opinion but because of them if you use your first amendment right to free speech in any kind of illegal activity the Government can and will charge you with a hate crime.

Ignorance is a protected condition by law and tradition and again the Constitution. If you want to display your abject ignorance with racist behavior, so long as you break no law, it is protected and a right.

We have several racists on this board and no they are not all white men.

Absolutely

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyD9ftpzKj0]Demolition Man-Dennis Leary - YouTube[/ame]

Hey blacks is whining about victimhood and laying in your own crap a right? Is leaving your women to raise a monster that doesn't have a moral core that goes around shooting other blacks for the fun of it, a right?

Is playing the victim card. a right?
Is demanding whites to take care of you, a right?

Ask yourselves something. If you're truly my equal maybe you need to think about this.

I'm treating you equal by discussing the issue.

Last edited:
Hey blacks is whining about victimhood and laying in your own crap a right? Is leaving your women to raise a monster that doesn't have a moral core that goes around shooting other blacks for the fun of it, a right?

Is playing the victim card. a right?
Is demanding whites to take care of you, a right?

Ask yourselves something. If you're truly my equal maybe you need to think about this.

I'm treating you equal by discussing the issue.

You never discuss anything. All you do is whine, denigrate, act like the victim, then whine again, you know...like the blacks you describe, clown.

Forum List

Back