Guns Aren't The Threat, Blacks w. or without Guns Are

Bullshit. Violent crime is any crime using a weapon or beating of the victim. It covers rape, robbery, murder, assault, etc. Poverty has a lot to do with it, but it isn't the only factor. Just ask Ray Lewis.

Immaterial in the Context of black incarceration rates: You get imprisoned for more than just violent crimes.

If poverty had "a lot" to do with violent crime, then why, with twice as many whites in poverty than blacks, do you say:

"Guns Aren't The Threat, Blacks w. or without Guns Are"

Simple, whites usually are taught from birth to respect authority. In the black community peer-pressure usually leads to gang membership for blacks that live in large cities. Many impoverished whites live in rural areas yet often leads to drug and alcohol abuse. Many poor whites also learned that the answer to their problems isn't beating the crap out of somebody of a different race. When was the last time you saw a race-riot comprised completely of whites?

When was the last time whites lived as 13% of the population anywhere and were not represented in government?

Never.

However, rather than drift off topic, I'd rather address the "simple" but theoretical points you've made regarding black culture and white culture:
1. blacks do not respect authority (even though many excel at team sports that demand a coach and authority)
2. 10 million blacks in poverty suffer more "peer pressure" to be in gangs than 23 million whites in poverty. Really? How do you know? Have you done a gang survey?
3. 23 million whites live in rural communities where they suffer from drug and alcohol abuse, but don't commit violent crimes because.........they are too high?
4. 23 million poor whites have learned not to commit racially based crime......this statement has some basis in a reality that appears to have been on another planet than Earth. Perhaps this is true on Vulcan or wherever extraterresrial location you're from?

Last edited:
Immaterial in the Context of black incarceration rates: You get imprisoned for more than just violent crimes.

If poverty had "a lot" to do with violent crime, then why, with twice as many whites in poverty than blacks, do you say:

"Guns Aren't The Threat, Blacks w. or without Guns Are"

Simple, whites usually are taught from birth to respect authority. In the black community peer-pressure usually leads to gang membership for blacks that live in large cities. Many impoverished whites live in rural areas yet often leads to drug and alcohol abuse. Many poor whites also learned that the answer to their problems isn't beating the crap out of somebody of a different race. When was the last time you saw a race-riot comprised completely of whites?

When was the last time whites lived as 13% of the population anywhere and were not represented in government?

Never.

However, rather than drift off topic, I'd rather address the "simple" but theoretical points you've made regarding black culture and white culture:
1. blacks do not respect authority (even though many excel at team sports that demand a coach and authority)
2. 10 million blacks in poverty suffer more "peer pressure" to be in gangs than 23 million whites in poverty. Really? How do you know? Have you done a gang survey?
3. 23 million whites live in rural communities where they suffer from drug and alcohol abuse, but don't commit violent crimes because.........they are too high?
4. 23 million poor whites have learned not to commit racially based crime......this statement has some basis in a reality that appears to have been on another planet than Earth. Perhaps this is true on Vulcan or wherever extraterresrial location you're from?

So you claim blacks aren't represented in government?

Who's the president you fucken nitwit.

Blacks in athletics respect their coaches to a point, but mostly because they know they depend on coaching to be drafted. Many athletes end up not making it to the pros because of run-ins with the law off the field even though they listened to their coaches on the field.

Blacks suffer more peer-pressure to join gangs simply because there are more black gangs percentage-wise than white gangs. Not to mention the fact that more blacks live in the inner city. Not to mention that more blacks don't even know who their father is which means single parent families with only one income.

Rural poor whites have less opportunity to run fowl of the law. The more dense the population the more likely you are to break the law.

And finally the simple fact that blacks think in terms of race much more than whites. Blacks feel that most of their problems are because of some invisible evil known as "Whitey". Now we have a president that's telling them that "The Rich" is evil and selfish and deserves to be punished for stealing from the rest of us. Blacks are reminded about slavery constantly.........even though our president himself has no ancestors that were slaves and none of the blacks alive today have ever been slaves. Slavery ended over 150 years ago yet the Democratic party keeps it alive. They even have an entire month to be reminded of it. Don't you think this will cause a level of animosity? Even on Earth?

Last edited:

Never.

So you claim blacks aren't represented in government?

Who's the president you fucken nitwit.

Wow I'm really impressed you know Obama is black and can be so eloquent at the same time.

Any more tricks uup you sleeve designed to destroy your credibility?

Frankly, I didn't think you could do much worse after making the astonishingly moronic claim that not only are poor rural whites inebriated, but they had, "also learned that the answer to their problems isn't beating the crap out of somebody of a different race."

BTW: I never claimed blacks were not represented it government, but again with your low level of comprehension, I can certainly see where you'd be easily confused unless I draw you a picture:

There are 43 African American Members serving in the 112th Congress, all in the House of Representatives. There have been 133 African American Members of Congress: 127 have beenelected to the House; 5 have been elected to the Senate; and 1 has been appointed to the Senate.There have been 104 Democrats, 101 in the House and 3 in the Senate; and 29 Republicans, 26 in the House and 3 in the Senate.

When was the last time whites lived as 13% of the population anywhere and were not represented in government any more than blacks have been represented in the US government?

Hope you enjoyed being spoon fed, but

:eusa_hand:
I'm drawing the line when your diaper needs changing.

Last edited:
Mudwhistle says nothing but stupid things....

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...ca-likely-to-be-unpleasant-5.html#post3571530

This topic reminds me of something that happened to me a while back...

Reminds me of the time I was in traffic Court over in Bellaire Texas in early auts....

Picture this; lilly white Bellaire:

As of the census[2] of 2010, there were 16,855 people, 6,053 households, and 4,688 families residing in the city. The population density was 4,319.0 people per square mile (1,668.3/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 72.6% non-Hispanic White, 1.6% African American, 0.2% Native American, 14.1% Asian, and 2.2% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino people of any race comprised 9.5% of the population.

I'm in this court room and it is jam packed full of black people. There are 3 white folks in the entire room; the judge, one of the cops, and an attorney for one of the accused. The other 50-60 cases were all African Americans.

Are you telling me that out of a population of 1.6% there is a 50-0 margin that is possible between blacks and whites accused of traffic violations?

If black neighbourhoods are so great, why do all the negros want to move into a white neighbourhood? :dunno:

It just so happens that whites flee from a neighborhood that Blacks move into. Now the reason Blacks move out of the Black neighborhoods is because they have some stupid "mfr's" running around breaking into homes stealing cars,raping their children, and now killing them.Yes we move out into a more safer neighborhood,a clean neighborhood with good neighbors. I know because I left Philadelphia for the same reasons,the town I reside in now is a beautiful loving town with both Black and white neighbors,I have resided here for over 30 years,and will continue to live here until the day I die.

Sampson said:
You seem to be expert at mixing a few facts in with your own opinion to form opinions.

I am glad that you note that my opinions are grounded in facts, regardless of how few in number you perceive them to be. Perhaps you should emulate me!

Sampson said:
We've already agreed that there are substantially more blacks convicted of crime than there would be simply on the basis of the number of blacks in poverty compared to whites.

I don't remember that agreement, can you point it out for me?

sampson said:
The fact that more blacks in NYC were accused of crime than white could be a reflection of the number of blacks living in poverty in NYC, or any number of cultural factors in NYC about which you've chosen to ignore.

You are an expert in superimposing your spin on other people's posts. I gave you a factual analysis based on solid research and it pointed to biased police strategies aimed at black populations.

sampson said:
At any rate, you finally get around to making a compelling, if baseless (you do not offer the names of the studies) statement regarding a 12:1 propensity for black incarceration for selling/using drugs over whites. Assuming this is true, then shouldn't there be a 12:1 population of incarcerated blacks to whites? But the ratio of blacks to other imprisoned inmates in the USA is 6:10.....Something is not adding up...unless there are very, very few white prisoners.

I cited the Mauer and Cole study based on 2003 data. Their findings were reported in the Washington Post. BTW you are mixing apples and oranges. Incarceration for the illegal use and sale of drugs is the present line of dialogue. That 12:1 figure applies to THAT dynamic and NOT incarceration for other offenses. Please try to keep up, I am bored with having to explain the most rudimentary details to you

sampson said:
FINALLY we arrive at you explaination for more blacks being imprisoned (for violent offences or non-violent offences...how this matters seems to be of significance to you, but not enough so to ever say why! I'll attempt to lead you through a logical conclusion:

If black communities had less police protection, then fewer blacks would be incarcerated.

Try absorbing that tidbit. ):

Grow up, son! Your ostentatious display of my quote ( POLICE FOCUS ON THESE COMMUNITIES INORDINATELY) is puerile and clearly defuses any ambitions you might have about leading ANYONE!

I explained why! The Felony tab is just as devastating to anyone having to bear it whether their a offense was violent or non violent. If you don't understand that, go bother someone else! Further, most well read people know that the police presence in black communities are not there to protect them. The Blacks know it for sure!
Now that I've "absorbed" your "tidbit" excuse me while I throw up!

Blacks have 3 problems: The women spread their legs to easily, the men don't use condoms, they like crack.

Grow up, son! Your ostentatious display of my quote ( ) is puerile and clearly defuses any ambitions you might have about leading ANYONE!

I explained why! The Felony tab is just as devastating to anyone having to bear it whether their a offense was violent or non violent. If you don't understand that, go bother someone else! Further, most well read people know that the police presence in black communities are not there to protect them. The Blacks know it for sure!

:eusa_eh:

Whenever you're done blithering, perhaps you can explain why, "POLICE FOCUS ON THESE COMMUNITIES INORDINATELY."

Grow up, son! Your ostentatious display of my quote ( ) is puerile and clearly defuses any ambitions you might have about leading ANYONE!

:eusa_eh:

Whenever you're done blithering, perhaps you can explain why, "POLICE FOCUS ON THESE COMMUNITIES INORDINATELY."

How much are you willing to pay me for my research ? BTW, the term you are trying to use is "blathering"..

Use one of the many available search engines to find your answer and get back to me with either a rebuttal or an affirmation.

Blacks have 3 problems: The women spread their legs to easily, the men don't use condoms, they like crack.
And who might mister Easily.be?

Well, frankly, white manufacturers probably don't make condoms large enough.

All men like crack...not crack cocaine, mind you, but the hidden valley through which we all enter this world.

Anecdotal evidence of a shooting across the street from your black wife's office. Hmm, if your wife is black, then everything you say about blacks must be true and there is no way your motivations are racist.

Nice try.

Best way to discover how things are is live with them. Try raising them. Take a walk in their shoes.

Personally I think a snot-nosed newbie punk like you hasn't lived life yet. If you had you wouldn't talk the way you do. That is unless you're a sock that got banned for being an asshole.

As if this is my first rodeo with you idiots. Snot-nosed? I'm probably old enough to be your grandmother. A newbie here perhaps, but an old hand in the battle against racists like you.

I had you for breakfast before your feet hit the floor.

I seriously doubt that. I've been retired from the military for close to 20 years.

You are a cliche. Calling me racist has no effect on me because I know it isn't true. Personally I think you never grew up otherwise you wouldn't be such a ****.

You certainly are on a profanity laced defensive tirade for someone who is "unaffected" by being called a racist.

Anecdotal evidence of a shooting across the street from your black wife's office. Hmm, if your wife is black, then everything you say about blacks must be true and there is no way your motivations are racist.

Nice try.

Best way to discover how things are is live with them. Try raising them. Take a walk in their shoes.

Personally I think a snot-nosed newbie punk like you hasn't lived life yet. If you had you wouldn't talk the way you do. That is unless you're a sock that got banned for being an asshole.

As if this is my first rodeo with you idiots. Snot-nosed? I'm probably old enough to be your grandmother. A newbie here perhaps, but an old hand in the battle against racists like you.

I had you for breakfast before your feet hit the floor.

I seriously doubt that. I've been retired from the military for close to 20 years.

You are a cliche. Calling me racist has no effect on me because I know it isn't true. Personally I think you never grew up otherwise you wouldn't be such a ****.

You certainly are on a profanity laced defensive tirade for someone who is "unaffected" by being called a racist.
Mud calling someone else a **** -- - oh the irony, lol

Forum List

Back