Gunman at DC Navy Yard shoots at least 7

(insert rolling eyes smiley here) We all know when the OP says "nutters" he's refering to pro-gun Americans.

I am a pro-gun American and I did not self-identify with the term "nutters".

Oh jesusfucking christ, what the hell is the matter with some of you?

If you've paid any attention to the OP's politics, you should easily be able to see that when he uses the term "nutters" in this context, he's refering to us on the board who are pro-gun, pro-2nd Amendment, etc.

I'm sorry, but I just don't see it as a clear case of talking about all pro-gun Americans as you do. I didn't feel even the slightest urge to "own it".

All I can say is that if someone had been there with a semi-automatic m-16 with a 100 round ammo cartridge, he would have been able to take this guy out! Of course, stray bullets would have probably taken dozens of innocent bystanders out, too, but that is the price of freedom!

Well despite your attempt at being sarcastic, I'll just say that thanks to Clinton's 1993 order, regular members of the military are not allowed to carry guns on base and therefore only the MP's have guns and only they could have stopped the shooter sooner.

I am a pro-gun American and I did not self-identify with the term "nutters".

If you've paid any attention to the OP's politics, you should easily be able to see that when he uses the term "nutters" in this context, he's refering to us on the board who are pro-gun, pro-2nd Amendment, etc.

I'm sorry, but I just don't see it as a clear case of talking about all pro-gun Americans as you do. I didn't feel even the slightest urge to "own it".

Whatever, I think everyone else on the board got it though.

Another victory for our right to bear arms

images

So, Gun nuts break the laws and that is your justification for not having laws

So let the powers-that-be go after the lawbreakers . Let the powers that be abolish GUN FREE ZONES.

We still have murders, is that your justification for repealing murder laws?

Laws are written to bring Order among the Law-Abiding, is there was no law preventing stealing, law abiding citizens would indeed steal from each other. The majority of the people prefer to abide the law, so that may live in peace and harmony.

Laws written with the express purpose of bringing Order among those who live in Chaos (out-laws) is an exercise in frivolity.

This is the first lesson that one must learn, in order to grasp reality.

Last edited:
What are you foaming at the mouth about now?

T2A is a lifetime Premium subscriber to the Making Shit Up Club.

I can guarantee if a regular person like, or myself, even let off a blank in Washington DC, we' be swarmed by military grade helicopters and APC, roads, skies and sewers --- and rightfully so.

Why not try out your theory for real?

Get back to us and let us know what happened.

T2A is a lifetime Premium subscriber to the Making Shit Up Club.

I can guarantee if a regular person like, or myself, even let off a blank in Washington DC, we' be swarmed by military grade helicopters and APC, roads, skies and sewers --- and rightfully so.

It's already been tested, did you see the 120 federal agents swarm Adam Kokesh outside their jurisdiction? And he didn't even discharge the firearm.

Washington Navy Yard shooting: Active shooter sought in Southeast D.C. | WJLA.com

Police search for active shooter on grounds of Washington Navy Yard in Southeast D.C. - The Washington Post

Once again, a nut case with a gun has shot people and is now at large. As with Boston, people are being advised to "shelter in place" and schools are on shut down.

Bring on the nutters with their lame ass excuses.

Once again Luddly jumps to unsubstantiated positions simply because he hears the word gun.

Laws are written to bring Order among the Law-Abiding, is there was no law preventing stealing, law abiding citizens would indeed steal from each other. The majority of the people prefer to abide the law, so that may live in peace and harmony.

Laws written with the express purpose of bringing Order among those who live in Chaos (out-laws) is an exercise in frivolity.

Makes absolutely no sense

Makes absolutely no sense

Of course it makes no sense to you, it's the foundation of human reality, that some people are inherently evil and malicious, which runs contrary to the Progressive ideology.

Many religious texts (Torah, Bible, Koran) embrace this idea constantly, even the beginning of Genesis is about God bringing Order from Chaos; and much of the Bible is about those who are not righteous (or at least try to be rightoues as much as possible), and fall back into Chaos.

Then three are the legal and philosophical texts of Plato and many others that discuss the same topic (have you ever read The Republic?).

Last edited:

Whatever, I think everyone else on the board got it though.

You speak for everyone on the board? I would not presume to.

Umm I wouldnt consider this a gun free zone. Plenty of people on bases have guns...Believe me I have lived on many .. we had guns..

WUT?

I was staitoned in Fort Gordon, Ga.

Firearms were locked up in the armory . MP's were the only ones allowed to carry them. Neither members of the military nor civilians could bring guns to the base.

The VA Hospitals will not even allow guns into the properties

So what the fuck are you talking about.

It's already been tested, did you see the 120 federal agents swarm Adam Kokesh outside their jurisdiction? And he didn't even discharge the firearm.

You said regular person. Adam Kokesh is a well known lunatic, so he had eyes on him.

You need to get yourself down to DC and test out your theory to see if it's valid or just crazy talk.

Trolling posts have been cleaned from this thread - please try to remember to include some content related to the topic...

I don't believe in killing innocent children. That would be you godless liberals who believe in killing children before/during birth and any time after. Maggots. :mad:
i was quoting Dudley not you....he enjoys stories were little kids get killed by gunfire.....this way he can do one of his Anti-Gun threads....and try to act like he gives a shit about the kid being killed....

Thank you for serving our country.

you led the way.....are you disappointed a little kid wasn't killed?......

I don't believe in killing innocent children. That would be you godless liberals who believe in killing children before/during birth and any time after. Maggots. :mad:

You guys crack me up. Instead of ever, just once, trying to understand or converse, you immediately attack.

Just fyi for Surfer cockroach - Harry Dresden is a professional rw troll who goes from thread to thread, posting really idiotic attacks on me. He's on your side. :cuckoo:

yea im a right wing troll.....why?.... because i think you are a low life piece of shit who enjoys politicizing stories about little kids being shot so you can do one of your anti gun threads.....if that makes me a right wing troll then so be it....i am also a right wing troll who has been on the lefts side in quite a few threads around here.....so yea i guess i am a "rw'er".....your problem dipshit is ANYONE who does not meet your criteria is a "rw'er" anti-american.....and that is an awful lot of people.....now prove me wrong or go back to the home and clean yourself up....

Forum List

Back