Gunman at DC Navy Yard shoots at least 7

And it didn't take you long (your first post) to immediately attack those who support gun rights.

Horseshit, all it says is that the person is a gun nutter, which is correct. It seems like you right wing morons think those that go on shooting sprees are "2nd amendment loving patriots exercising their rights" :cuckoo:

Horseshit my ass, he said quote:"Bring on the nutters with their lame ass excuses"

Get your facts straight before you post next time.
I guess you all consider yourselves 'nutters'. :dunno:

Bring on the nutters with their lame ass excuses.

You're saying the 'gun free zone' didn't work, one imposed by the US military? How did disarming the members of the military working in that building work out? About as well as it did at Ft Hood?

There is no excuse for those that expect their feel good rules will be obeyed by criminals. None.

Horseshit, all it says is that the person is a gun nutter, which is correct. It seems like you right wing morons think those that go on shooting sprees are "2nd amendment loving patriots exercising their rights" :cuckoo:

Horseshit my ass, he said quote:"Bring on the nutters with their lame ass excuses"

Get your facts straight before you post next time.
I guess you all consider yourselves 'nutters'. :dunno:

Your attempt at being funny ?

You know what he was talking about.

Current website headline for NBC News: At least 4 dead, one gunman dead, possibly two others at large.

---------------------------------

Breaking News & Top Stories - World News, US & Local | NBC News

Washington rampage: Shooter dead after killing spree at Navy Yard

Police chief says officials are investigating reports of two additional gunmen after at least four are killed at Washington Navy Yard.

(Accompanying story)

Gunman opens fire at Navy Yard in Washington, killing at least 4

By Jim Miklaszewski, Pete Williams, Richard Esposito and Erin McClam, NBC News

A man brandishing an assault rifle, shotgun and handgun opened fire Monday inside a building at the Washington Navy Yard — killing at least four people and wounding at least seven more, including two police officers, authorities said.

SWAT officers swarmed the building, the headquarters of the Naval Sea Systems Command, and a shooter there was killed, sources told NBC News. More than two hours after the first gunfire, there were reports that tactical teams were entering a second building at the Navy Yard.

The Washington police chief said there could be as many as two other shooters at large. She said officers were on the lookout for two men, one white and one black, both in military-style uniforms.

Another victory for our right to bear arms

images

Good question, no?

Stinks to high hell of false flag.

I can guarantee if a regular person like, or myself, even let off a blank in Washington DC, we' be swarmed by military grade helicopters and APC, roads, skies and sewers --- and rightfully so.

Remember what happened to the punk Jhokar Tsarneav in Boston?

martial-law-in-boston-april-19-2013.jpg

Last edited:
All I can say is that if someone had been there with a semi-automatic m-16 with a 100 round ammo cartridge, he would have been able to take this guy out! Of course, stray bullets would have probably taken dozens of innocent bystanders out, too, but that is the price of freedom!

Hey, if someone calls out assholes, I don't come rushing in to declare myself one. :lol:
(insert rolling eyes smiley here) We all know when the OP says "nutters" he's refering to pro-gun Americans.

I am a pro-gun American and I did not self-identify with the term "nutters".

Oh jesusfucking christ, what the hell is the matter with some of you?

If you've paid any attention to the OP's politics, you should easily be able to see that when he uses the term "nutters" in this context, he's refering to us on the board who are pro-gun, pro-2nd Amendment, etc.

Good question, no?

Stinks to high hell of false flag.

Take all reports so far with a grain of salt.

One shooter, maybe two, possibly three. One black one white, maybe, if they exist. Dressed in military uniforms, maybe.

Need some time to sort this out. Live updates every 30 seconds lends itself to rumors and unchecked facts so let it settle down first.

Now to add my own rumor: I think maybe these other two were MP's responding but in the panic people reported them as possible shooters. Just a guess though.

It's a large complex with 3,000 people running around in panic. Shouldn't be too hard for 2 people (2, not 5) to get out in the ensuing chaos.

(insert rolling eyes smiley here) We all know when the OP says "nutters" he's refering to pro-gun Americans.

I am a pro-gun American and I did not self-identify with the term "nutters".

Oh jesusfucking christ, what the hell is the matter with some of you?

If you've paid any attention to the OP's politics, you should easily be able to see that when he uses the term "nutters" in this context, he's refering to us on the board who are pro-gun, pro-2nd Amendment, etc.

No, he wasn't.

I think he forgot to put the link up so that we know what he is talking about.

No link needed, this is common sense. There are 5+ shooters on the loose in DC. IMPOSSIBLE

I can guarantee if a regular person like, or myself, even let off a blank in Washington DC, we' be swarmed by military grade helicopters and APC, roads, skies and sewers --- and rightfully so.

Forum List

Back