Gun owner shoots guy who tried to do "the knock-out game" on him

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
Apparently this happened in August. This video just came out now.

Some slimeball tried the street-gang stunt where you sneak up on someone and hit him as hard as you can (or in this case tase him) to try to knock him out. A complete stranger who never did anything to you.

This time the slimeball's taser malfunctioned. And then he quickly found out the victim was armed.

Now the slimeball has been in jail for the last few months, recovering from gunshot wounds. Gee, that's too bad.

Turns out the slimeball had done this 6 or 7 times.

Now he calls it a "lesson learned".

I would call that Justice... except that his other half dozen victims haven't had their shot at him yet.

See video: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM7IGvVcJuQ]@WZ - YouTube[/ame]

Let me guess. You think your point of view on this is a "conservative" one, right?

Scenario:

Guy comes up to you.....you are armed with your glock....and attempts to taze you. His tazer malfunctions and he quickly turns to run away.

You gonna shoot him in the back?

Cool story bro..wait, that's not a street gang stunt. Its already sinister enough without adding in bullshit just for effect

Last edited:
Let me guess. You think your point of view on this is a "conservative" one, right?

Scenario:

Guy comes up to you.....you are armed with your glock....and attempts to taze you. His tazer malfunctions and he quickly turns to run away.

Yes. He won't be knocking anyone else out in the future.

This was not the first time this punk had done this. Sooner or later, they are going to seriously injure someone. If they punch someone with a brain shunt, they could kill them.

So yes, I would shoot him in defense of myself and others. Damn skippy I would.

Too bad he didn't kill the thug.

Not really. The punishment fit the crime.

And the slimeball found himself staring Death right in the eye, and knowing how close he was.

Sounds about right to me.

My guess is, he'll be a little more careful choosing his entertainment venue... and maybe choosing his friends... next time.

Scenario:

This was not the first time this punk had done this. Sooner or later, they are going to seriously injure someone. If they punch someone with a brain shunt, they could kill them.

You might be just a little off. Intelligent......but a little off. Let me explain.

I have not mentioned punching anyone. I asked if you would shoot a person in the back.....who was fleeing after they tried to taze you, but failed. No physical injury came to you. The dude is running away.

If your answer is yes........you might have some unattended issues. You ain't the fucking judge....you ain't the jury....and you ain't the executioner.

I would not shoot the guy. I would call 911 and get back to living my life. I would have a story to tell.

Your life would likely never be the same. You have just shot someone. If you killed him.....you killed a man. If you did not kill him....do you think you have rehabilitated him?

Want to answer again?

Some slimeball tried the street-gang stunt where you sneak up on someone and hit him as hard as you can (or in this case tase him) to try to knock him out. A complete stranger who never did anything to you.

This time the slimeball's taser malfunctioned. And then he quickly found out the victim was armed.

Now the slimeball has been in jail for the last few months, recovering from gunshot wounds. Gee, that's too bad.

I would call that Justice... except that his other half dozen victims haven't had their shot at him yet.

See video: @WZ - YouTube

Bound to happen.....maybe if it happens a bit more, the fad will go away.

Scenario:

You might be just a little off. Intelligent......but a little off. Let me explain.

I have not mentioned punching anyone. I asked if you would shoot a person in the back.....who was fleeing after they tried to taze you, but failed. No physical injury came to you. The dude is running away.

If your answer is yes........you might have some unattended issues. You ain't the fucking judge....you ain't the jury....and you ain't the executioner.

I would not shoot the guy. I would call 911 and get back to living my life. I would have a story to tell.

Your life would likely never be the same. You have just shot someone. If you killed him.....you killed a man. If you did not kill him....do you think you have rehabilitated him?

Want to answer again?

Same answer. I would shoot him for the same reason I would shoot a rabid dog that was running away.

The punk would have gone on to attack someone else.

Last edited:

Except that he survived the shooting, you mean.

Want to answer again?

I wouldn't try to shoot to kill, but he wouldn't be walking, let alone running away. I have a hard time feeling bad for him whatever would have become of the situation.

See video: @WZ - YouTube

This is why we should have public caning as a punishment. When someone is caught doing something like this to another person, the sentence should be 50 lashes.

Forum List

Back