Gun owner shoots guy who tried to do "the knock-out game" on him

I said I am not embarrassed because I am not them. This was your first response to me. "Embarrassed"

Clearly I am not. Clearly you are trying to change the subject from "all blacks should be embarrassed" *Buzzer WRONG* To now I am "sensitive" *buzzer WRONG*

I never deflected from their race *Buzzer WRONG AGAIN* I said to you I am not embarrassed because I didn't do anything wrong. Neither did Obama but for some reason you mentioned him too

I think blacks should be embarrassed by what these black kids are doing.

Though I don't know you personally the vast number of blacks are quick to play the race card when the victim is white and the attacker is white.

But I've never met a lib yet - black or white- who does not claim to be the exception.

so you will probably disavow ant responsibility for the Trayvon Martin hullabaloo and all the race smearing against whites that wanton then.

Lets just repeat what I said before.

You would not be commenting on this thread if it did not interest you.

And the reason it interests you is because the criminals are black and the victims are white.

Yeah, where is the Rev Al Sharpton, has he commented yet?

I said I am not embarrassed because I am not them. This was your first response to me. "Embarrassed"

Clearly I am not. Clearly you are trying to change the subject from "all blacks should be embarrassed" *Buzzer WRONG* To now I am "sensitive" *buzzer WRONG*

I never deflected from their race *Buzzer WRONG AGAIN* I said to you I am not embarrassed because I didn't do anything wrong. Neither did Obama but for some reason you mentioned him too

Why?

Though I don't know you personally the vast number of blacks are quick to play the race card when the victim is white and the attacker is white.

Again switching the subject...again?

But I've never met a lib yet - black or white- who does not claim to be the exception.

Uhhh...where are you going with this...more broad brushing?

so you will probably disavow ant responsibility for the Trayvon Martin hullabaloo and all the race smearing against whites that wanton then.

*Changing the subject again to make excuses for his preconceived ideas*

Yeah that was messed up those white cops ID'd George Zimmerman as being white because obviously they hate whites

Interest? At first you said I was sensitive. First you get "embarrassed" wrong now you are misquoting yourself....holy shit. Yes it interests me...that's why you're here too

And the reason it interests you is because the criminals are black and the victims are white.

Uh no...I responded because the OP said this was a "gang stunt" on the first page and its not. But you are batting 1000 on wrong tho :lol:

Should White people be ashamed of the Aryan Nation, KKK, White Aryan Resistance, National Alliance etc? I think I'm gong to start accusing my white friends of being just like them since they are not embarrassed. What a dumb ass assumption to make

Should White people be ashamed of the Aryan Nation, KKK, White Aryan Resistance, National Alliance etc? I think I'm gong to start accusing my white friends of being just like them since they are not embarrassed. What a dumb ass assumption to make

I have no prob with a person of any race or creed arming and defending themselves against any of the knuckle-draggers you named. Are you OK with peeps arming and defending themselves against those enjoying a friendly little "game" of Knockout?

I have no prob with a person of any race or creed arming and defending themselves against any of the knuckle-draggers you named. Are you OK with peeps arming and defending themselves against those enjoying a friendly little "game" of Knockout?

Defending themselves? No I don't have a problem with that. Arming themselves? What kind of puzzy are you? There is a reason kids cant drink, vote, have sex with an adult etc. Brains don't work correctly at that age. If some white kids tried it on me I wouldn't shoot them I'd beat their ass. That being said if you are a female or a physically weak male and thats the only way you can defend yourself then I have no problem with it.

........... and if I AM DISGUSTED and embarrassed by them? You still gonna rag on me during our Saturday golf game? :eusa_whistle:

Anyone approaches your home in a white Grand Dragon suit -- I'll be loading up too neighbor...

Last edited:

........... and if I AM DISGUSTED and embarrassed by them? You still gonna rag on me during our Saturday golf game? :eusa_whistle:

Anyone approaches your home in a white Grand Dragon suit -- I'll be loading up too neighbor...

I know its hard to catch sarcasm with the written word sometimes but i was being sarcastic about ragging on them. Embarrassment comes from guilt. If you feel guilty over something someone of your ethnicity does or did that you dont agree with then you have issues best explored with an expert in mental health.

Let me guess. You think your point of view on this is a "conservative" one, right?

Scenario:

Guy comes up to you.....you are armed with your glock....and attempts to taze you. His tazer malfunctions and he quickly turns to run away.

You gonna shoot him in the back?

Let me guess, you think self defense only applies when it involves cops.

Let me guess. You think your point of view on this is a "conservative" one, right?

Scenario:

Guy comes up to you.....you are armed with your glock....and attempts to taze you. His tazer malfunctions and he quickly turns to run away.

You gonna shoot him in the back?

Yes. He won't be knocking anyone else out in the future.

This was not the first time this punk had done this. Sooner or later, they are going to seriously injure someone. If they punch someone with a brain shunt, they could kill them.

So yes, I would shoot him in defense of myself and others. Damn skippy I would.

You might be just a little off. Intelligent......but a little off. Let me explain.

I have not mentioned punching anyone. I asked if you would shoot a person in the back.....who was fleeing after they tried to taze you, but failed. No physical injury came to you. The dude is running away.

If your answer is yes........you might have some unattended issues. You ain't the fucking judge....you ain't the jury....and you ain't the executioner.

I would not shoot the guy. I would call 911 and get back to living my life. I would have a story to tell.

Your life would likely never be the same. You have just shot someone. If you killed him.....you killed a man. If you did not kill him....do you think you have rehabilitated him?

Want to answer again?

I wouldn't have a problem with him being shot while laying on the fucking ground with a broken leg.

Forum List

Back