Gun owner shoots guy who tried to do "the knock-out game" on him

Idiot. I posed a hypothetical. The willingness of some Internet warriors to proclaim that they would shoot a fleeing man in the back.......is way more interesting than your dopey comment about bubbles.

How about you, dummy. Would you shoot a man in the back as he ran away from you? That is....if you were permitted by law to possess a firearm?

You are a sissy ass with no real life experience.

I am a military trained shooter....

Try and knock me out.

You are a military trained shooter?

LOL....and an x champion wrestler....and an x body builder.

Nobody is going to try and knock me out....least of all you.

Idiot. I posed a hypothetical. The willingness of some Internet warriors to proclaim that they would shoot a fleeing man in the back.......is way more interesting than your dopey comment about bubbles.

How about you, dummy. Would you shoot a man in the back as he ran away from you? That is....if you were permitted by law to possess a firearm?

No I would not. Nor would I judge someone who did. Changes nothing about the bubble you've encased yourself in.

You would not judge someone? Are you serious? ALL YOU DO IS JUDGE PEOPLE.

In this thread, you are judging black Americans. Do you realize that?

Yep, some of them. Wouldn't have to if they judged themselves. Instead they make excuses and blame whitey.
You would know that if it weren't for your bubble.

No I would not. Nor would I judge someone who did. Changes nothing about the bubble you've encased yourself in.

Yep, some of them. Wouldn't have to if they judged themselves. Instead they make excuses and blame whitey.

They blame whitey?

They blame whitey?

Haven't you heard, we created the black drug epidemic to hold down the black man.

Let me guess. You think your point of view on this is a "conservative" one, right?

Scenario:

Guy comes up to you.....you are armed with your glock....and attempts to taze you. His tazer malfunctions and he quickly turns to run away.

You gonna shoot him in the back?

Yes. He won't be knocking anyone else out in the future.

This was not the first time this punk had done this. Sooner or later, they are going to seriously injure someone. If they punch someone with a brain shunt, they could kill them.

So yes, I would shoot him in defense of myself and others. Damn skippy I would.

You might be just a little off. Intelligent......but a little off. Let me explain.

I have not mentioned punching anyone. I asked if you would shoot a person in the back.....who was fleeing after they tried to taze you, but failed. No physical injury came to you. The dude is running away.

If your answer is yes........you might have some unattended issues. You ain't the fucking judge....you ain't the jury....and you ain't the executioner.

I would not shoot the guy. I would call 911 and get back to living my life. I would have a story to tell.

Your life would likely never be the same. You have just shot someone. If you killed him.....you killed a man. If you did not kill him....do you think you have rehabilitated him?

Want to answer again?

The dead don't need rehabilitation.

Let me guess. You think your point of view on this is a "conservative" one, right?

Scenario:

Guy comes up to you.....you are armed with your glock....and attempts to taze you. His tazer malfunctions and he quickly turns to run away.

I sure would. I would try to hit him in the spine could he could not commit any more crimes.

Try and knock me out.

I was a qualified sharpshooter in the military. In civilian life, I am permitted to conceal carry.

If a madman attacked me out of the blue, I would have to assume he was insane and was going to attack others if I did not stop him. Just like a rabid dog.

I know someone with a brain shunt. You would be surprised how many people are walking around with them. The kind of blows these animals were landing on the side of people's heads would be fatal to such a person. And since these shunts are electronic, I imagine a taser blast would be equally hazardous. So the calculus is not difficult for me when considering the immediate danger such a maniac presents. Even a normal person's life is in danger from this rabid dog. I would not be able to forgive myself if he got away and hurt someone else.

Last edited:

Try and knock me out.

LOL....and an x champion wrestler....and an x body builder.

Nobody is going to try and knock me out....least of all you.

tumblr_mfz51rWDPC1s29wmxo2_r1_500.jpg

Scenario:

Yes. He won't be knocking anyone else out in the future.

This was not the first time this punk had done this. Sooner or later, they are going to seriously injure someone. If they punch someone with a brain shunt, they could kill them.

So yes, I would shoot him in defense of myself and others. Damn skippy I would.

Same.

Apparently this happened in August. This video just came out now.

Some slimeball tried the street-gang stunt where you sneak up on someone and hit him as hard as you can (or in this case tase him) to try to knock him out. A complete stranger who never did anything to you.

This time the slimeball's taser malfunctioned. And then he quickly found out the victim was armed.

Now the slimeball has been in jail for the last few months, recovering from gunshot wounds. Gee, that's too bad.

Turns out the slimeball had done this 6 or 7 times.

Now he calls it a "lesson learned".

I would call that Justice... except that his other half dozen victims haven't had their shot at him yet.

See video: @WZ - YouTube

This is why we should have public caning as a punishment. When someone is caught doing something like this to another person, the sentence should be 50 lashes.

Can the victim administer the caning if desired?

The black culture & community seems to be imploding.

Can you imagine if this were white teens attacking elderly blacks and black women?

It has been for decades. A staggering 70% of African-American kids are born into single parent families and in some cities there is a tragic race to the bottom. I suspect the kids playing this "game" come from single parent or otherwise broken families.
We are sentencing our children to lives of hopelessness and desperation.

Scenario:

I sure would. I would try to hit him in the spine could he could not commit any more crimes.

You'd be in big trouble then.

Forum List

Back