CDZ Gun Lovers, complete this sentence

I absolutely need an assault rifle because_________.

Lay aside what you perceive as a constitutional right. Lay aside any obfuscation over the verbal semantics (don't try to define 'assault rifle').

Simply justify your need of an assault rifle.

Perhaps if we fully understand your need for one or two or thirty of them, we could understand why assault weapons are, indeed, a necessity. Show us the virtue of the assault rifle. Why are they good?

Some folks have good experiences with guns. Some folks are the sinue and bone of America's gun culture. Some folks are true sportsmen and women and enjoy the outdoors and their love of the hunt. Some folks are dedicated target shooters keen on hitting their mark be it paper or a clay pigeon. I fully support these wholesome and healthy activities.

But some folks have had tragic experiences with guns. Some are the survivors of gun violence. Some are the victims of gun violence. Some folks have sadly lost loved ones to gun violence. And some live in neighborhoods which tragically experience gun violence on an all too regular basis. Please have empathy for them. They have suffered too long under the threat of the havoc guns bring into their lives.

We have had far too many mass shootings in this nation. No other nation suffers this level of gun violence. We are not beset with a greater number cases of mental illness than other nations. There is something foul about the numbers of shooting victims here compared with other natione in the developed world.

What do you suppose is our unique American problem?

So please, as sincerely as possible, answer this simple question: 'I absolutely need an assault rifle because_____'.

Let us all understand.
No. I will not lay aside My actual Constitutional Right to own firearms to satisfy an agenda driven discussion point.

It is not a Bill of Needs. It IS THE Bill of Rights.

As I wrote in the OP, I don't want to get bogged down in semantics. There are already threads on this board trying to arrive at a definition.

And, believe me when I say, 'assault rifle' and 'assault weapon' are phrases desperately in need of definitions.

But, in service of this particular thread, let us call an assault rifle an AR-15, an AK-47 and any other rifles commonly used by mass shooters. Rifles with the firing rate, the particular lethality of the rounds fired and the intended design purpose.

In the last assault weapons ban legislation, the debate was muddled by cosmetics. Grips, stocks and flash suppresses have no bearing on the factors that make assault rifles so very lethal.

Why do people need semi-automatic weapons? Because they cannot trust this corporate entity that lamely attempts to disguise itself as a legitimate governmental body that is owned by international bankers that doesn't trust it's serfs either. How much more details do you need in order for me drive that point home? You are the type of idiot that would go to Colonel Sanders (as a chicken) and say that he needed to implement "beak" control because you got "pecked". The Chinese government is on your side, btw.....they are trying to shame America into implementing their style of (snicker) "gun control" where the state is your momma and your daddy. Fuck you, punkinpuss....the last movie I watched where only "da gubermint" had weapons was Schindler's List and it didn't work out all that well for the targets of Hitler as I recall as they were march into concentration camps, worked to death, starved and then eventually put into ovens. I have read diaries of those that perished there and said that they would have rather of died fighting even if it was futile than to live and die like they did. You are a blithering idiot and naive if you think that the end game that the elites have for us doesn't include that same scenario. There are over a 1,000 FEMA camps that have been built and it started in the late 70's for those that do not wish to be apart of the new world order. I know more than you.....infinitely more. You BETTER hope that President Trump is legit and that the white hats keep him protected.

Questions? Bring them on.......and don't give me the "tin foil hat" blow-off. I know exactly of what I speak. People need to learn how to live off the grid instead of staying so domesticated.

As I wrote in the OP, I don't want to get bogged down in semantics. There are already threads on this board trying to arrive at a definition.

And, believe me when I say, 'assault rifle' and 'assault weapon' are phrases desperately in need of definitions.

But, in service of this particular thread, let us call an assault rifle an AR-15, an AK-47 and any other rifles commonly used by mass shooters. Rifles with the firing rate, the particular lethality of the rounds fired and the intended design purpose.

In the last assault weapons ban legislation, the debate was muddled by cosmetics. Grips, stocks and flash suppresses have no bearing on the factors that make assault rifles so very lethal.

Why do people need semi-automatic weapons? Because they cannot trust this corporate entity that lamely attempts to disguise itself as a legitimate governmental body that is owned by international bankers that doesn't trust it's serfs either. How much more details do you need in order for me drive that point home? You are the type of idiot that would go to Colonel Sanders (as a chicken) and say that he needed to implement "beak" control because you got "pecked". The Chinese government is on your side, btw.....they are trying to shame America into implementing their style of (snicker) "gun control" where the state is your momma and your daddy. Fuck you, punkinpuss....the last movie I watched where only "da gubermint" had weapons was Schindler's List and it didn't work out all that well for the targets of Hitler as I recall as they were march into concentration camps, worked to death, starved and then eventually put into ovens. I have read diaries of those that perished there and said that they would have rather of died fighting even if it was futile than to live and die like they did. You are a blithering idiot and naive if you think that the end game that the elites have for us doesn't include that same scenario. There are over a 1,000 FEMA camps that have been built and it started in the late 70's for those that do not wish to be apart of the new world order. I know more than you.....infinitely more. You BETTER hope that President Trump is legit and that the white hats keep him protected.

Questions? Bring them on.......and don't give me the "tin foil hat" blow-off. I know exactly of what I speak. People need to learn how to live off the grid instead of staying so domesticated.
So you want to overthrow the government of the United States of America? Or you believe you can fend off the government with an assault rifle?

Is there another nation you might feel more comfortable in?

Dale,

An emoticon is not an argument.

And an emoticon isn't something someone living off the grid would be familiar with. For example, the Amish rarely use a smiley face in retort.

So you want to overthrow the government of the United States of America? Or you believe you can fend off the government with an assault rifle?

Is there another nation you might feel more comfortable in?

Overthrow this corporate entity that made us chattel via the Bankruptcy of March 1933 where our labor was pledged as surety against the debt? Are you saying that resistance is futile and therefore the poor serfs should just acquiesce and hope for the best and turn over any means to protect themselves? You sound like a fucking cowardly piece of shit to me.

You must not have read the OP.

I have read it ... it starts out with a leading question.
I absolutely need an assault rifle because___?

What do you find leading about that?

Because no one on this board owns an 'assault rifle'.
And there you go!

It's apparently easier to obfuscate with semantics than honestly debate. Our understanding of the gun culture grows exponentially with your response. Some things are just too tough to justify.

And there you go!

It's apparently easier to obfuscate with semantics than honestly debate. Our understanding of the gun culture grows exponentially with your response. Some things are just too tough to justify.

I am attempting to explain my position but you keep coming up "tiny"................you are not interested in honest debate at all.

And there you go!

I am attempting to explain my position but you keep coming up "tiny"................you are not interested in honest debate at all.
I understand your position. You're a survivalist. You want to defend yourself against the powers of corporations and a corrupt U.S. government. You believe that your gun will keep you safe and sound against these omniscient powers. You recommend that all responsible citizens gird their loins and prepare to defend against overwhelming and obscure powers that seem to have control of your life.

But I ain't buyin' it, Dale. I may be a serf in your eyes, but I'm a happy man who can go anywhere, buy whatever I can afford, address my government with any grievances and live as I choose.

Good luck with all that "Michigan Militia" stuff. I was already turned off to it even before Tim McVeigh became your poster boy.

I understand your position. You're a survivalist. You want to defend yourself against the powers of corporations and a corrupt U.S. government. You believe that your gun will keep you safe and sound against these omniscient powers. You recommend that all responsible citizens gird their loins and prepare to defend against overwhelming and obscure powers that seem to have control of your life.

So, if you don't get the answer you want ... you make up your own answer.

Is it nice in your little echo chamber?

Bose_SoundWearCompanion_Photo_ConeOfSilence.jpg

And there you go!

But I ain't buyin' it, Dale. I may be a serf in your eyes, but I'm a happy man who can go anywhere, buy whatever I can afford, address my government with any grievances and live as I choose.

Good luck with all that "Michigan Militia" stuff. I was already turned off to it even before Tim McVeigh became your poster boy.

Wrong, dipshit....I don't want to spend even so much as an hour longer than I have to on this prison planet. I do what I do for the ones that I will leave behind. The whole gist of the situation is that I have a line in the sand and I am not willing to submit for the sake of my own skin. You, on the other hand, would sell out anyone if it meant saving your own hide. You strike me as being just that cowardly....btw, your beloved "gubermint" was behind the Murrah Building bombing. McVeigh was a "sheep-dipped" psy-op agent. You should watch "A Noble Lie" the real story of the OKC bombing or look up the death of OKC officer Terry Yeakey....or perhaps the interview of Cody Snodgres that worked in black ops and was first recruited to pull off the Murrah building bombing in late 1994. He has been doing interviews all over alternative media and I bought his book in PDF form.......has like 700 pages complete with "gubermint" documents. Address your beloved "gubermint"? LMAO! You betcha, "debt slave".

So, if you don't get the answer you want ... you make up your own answer.

Is it nice in your little echo chamber?

Bose_SoundWearCompanion_Photo_ConeOfSilence.jpg

Nosmos is a coward and he even stated as much......."You can't defeat your "gubermint" so just give up your guns!!!" I doubt that either one of his testicles have ever dropped. People like this pussy totally disgust me.......makes me ashamed and embarrassed.

Lay aside what you perceive as a constitutional right. Lay aside any obfuscation over the verbal semantics (don't try to define 'assault rifle').

Perhaps if we fully understand your need for one or two or thirty of them, we could understand why assault weapons are, indeed, a necessity. Show us the virtue of the assault rifle. Why are they good?

Some folks have good experiences with guns. Some folks are the sinue and bone of America's gun culture. Some folks are true sportsmen and women and enjoy the outdoors and their love of the hunt. Some folks are dedicated target shooters keen on hitting their mark be it paper or a clay pigeon. I fully support these wholesome and healthy activities.

But some folks have had tragic experiences with guns. Some are the survivors of gun violence. Some are the victims of gun violence. Some folks have sadly lost loved ones to gun violence. And some live in neighborhoods which tragically experience gun violence on an all too regular basis. Please have empathy for them. They have suffered too long under the threat of the havoc guns bring into their lives.

We have had far too many mass shootings in this nation. No other nation suffers this level of gun violence. We are not beset with a greater number cases of mental illness than other nations. There is something foul about the numbers of shooting victims here compared with other natione in the developed world.

So please, as sincerely as possible, answer this simple question: 'I absolutely need an assault rifle because_____'.

Let us all understand.

I absolutely need an assault rifle because it is my duty as a man to protect my property, my family, my country, and myself from thugs liberals refuse to keep in jail, from Muslim invaders liberals welcome into our country, and from random nutjobs liberals refuse to hospitalize.

Let us all understand.

Your freedom of speech is not recognized until you explain why you need it. Your right to be secure from unwarranted search is not recognized until or unless you can explain why you need it.

I could go on. We have seen obviously guilty people go free because the police didn’t follow the rules. We don’t demand to know why people need those rights. We just accept that the rights apply to everyone. Well I cheer when a Civil right wins but I cherish them all.

Imagine if you asked a black man why he needed equal access in the 1950’s or 60’s. Imagine asking women why they needed the vote. Unthinkable isn’t it. Yet, that is what you are doing with rights you don’t want, and worse don’t want anyone else to have.

I want you to have freedom of speech. I want you to be secure in your person and papers. I want you to have all the rights that have been fought for not just with guns. But with words, and legal arguments. With debate and discussions.

If you choose to ignore your right to religion or to peaceably assemble, or even wave your right to an attorney, I respect your choice.

You could use 'military style semi automatic rifle' to conform to the semantic games. The extra typing is well worth the greater probability of getting a less deflecting answer.

Of course that definition will be demanded in the effort to deflect and dissemble. Here's one, I think it fits the weapons you are enquiring about...

Military-style semi-automatic - Wikipedia

They won't answer the question because they are a bunch of adolescents who are hiding from the reality of what they think and feel. They are too cowardly to face up to the real question, which is why they need such powerful weapons. Their reason for needing such weapons? They are moved by adolescent fantasies garnered from action movies and westerns.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back