Guess what the Republican plan is to fix our economic woes?

Republicans are retards who have been brainwashed to believe that spending cuts are the only way to reduce deficit when it reality its only one way or part of a strategy to reduced the deficit. Unfortunately they reject too many things that would help reduce the deficit and help all Americans, rejecting the single payer system and public option is just one way they've shown that they dedicated to sticking it to those with less money and asking them to sacrifice while suggesting that the rich should do nothing except be rewarded.

Democrats are liars who promised spending cuts in the past and never delivered.
Now we're going to reject tax hikes until we cut spending for 10 or 15 years first.

Hi stupid!
you do realize that compainies are sitting on two point five trillion in profits and are not expanding any jobs down to the little people,right?

No i didn't think so.
We have had ten years of bush tax cuts. The stimulus cut more taxes and we have been deregulating at least since the 80's maybe even 70's.

Oh and dont point to the 2001-2007 numbers. The market-housing crash explained those fake numbers.

You are backing a failed policy that doesnt work.

But what else is new.

It's true, some regulations were cut in the 70s and 80s.
Unfortunately, many many more were added.

Eliminate Obamacare and hiring would increase.

no it wouldnt..

Yes it would, that uncertainty alone is holding many back.

Hi stupid!
you do realize that compainies are sitting on two point five trillion in profits and are not expanding any jobs down to the little people,right?

No i didn't think so.
We have had ten years of bush tax cuts. The stimulus cut more taxes and we have been deregulating at least since the 80's maybe even 70's.

Oh and dont point to the 2001-2007 numbers. The market-housing crash explained those fake numbers.

You are backing a failed policy that doesnt work.

But what else is new.

It's true, some regulations were cut in the 70s and 80s.
Unfortunately, many many more were added.

Eliminate Obamacare and hiring would increase.

no it wouldnt..

Why not?
Didn't hiring suddenly drop after it passed?

They've not given us any indication to date that they learn from their mistakes, why should a credit downgrade be any different?

Remember, the Republicans don't actually want to fix the economy. A bad economy is good for them politically.

Bad for America equals good for the Republicans and THAT is all they care about.

bif fat assed liar.

You're almost a trillion off, but anyway, i fail to see how many companies this is referring to, etc.... meaning it's a blanket statement with a lot of data missing. But let's get this straight, any other time the WSJ is a lying right wing rag, now you pull one thing out of context and they're telling the truth?........ :lol:

nah i am half a trillion off.I heard 2.5 trillion this weekend but couldnt find a online source.
`Use It or Lose It

there you go, again i dont go making shit up.

Where did i ever state the WSJ is a lying rag? stop projecting your own opinions without evidence.

I would guess and call this a wild opinion but i think they are using Standard & Poor’s 500 Index companies . I know thats totally crazy and all but i think it a safe bet.

So do you want to keep on making silly accusations that are not based on anything, or talk about the issue and learn something?

I'll keep it simple for you, the simple fact that you're complaining about how much of THEIR OWN money a company is keeping, to do what they see fit with it is pretty damning evidence that you're full of Marxist BS. You think the government should be able to tell these companies what to do with their profits because, of course, idiots like Obama and the democratic congress know what's best......

Nahhh... that's not it... it's just that you are an anarchist with no sense of Patriotism and basic human values.

They've not given us any indication to date that they learn from their mistakes, why should a credit downgrade be any different?

Remember, the Republicans don't actually want to fix the economy. A bad economy is good for them politically.

Bad for America equals good for the Republicans and THAT is all they care about.

bif fat assed liar.

Wow... yet another stellar post from Willow... good job.

nah i am half a trillion off.I heard 2.5 trillion this weekend but couldnt find a online source.
`Use It or Lose It

Where did i ever state the WSJ is a lying rag? stop projecting your own opinions without evidence.

I would guess and call this a wild opinion but i think they are using Standard & Poor’s 500 Index companies . I know thats totally crazy and all but i think it a safe bet.

So do you want to keep on making silly accusations that are not based on anything, or talk about the issue and learn something?

I'll keep it simple for you, the simple fact that you're complaining about how much of THEIR OWN money a company is keeping, to do what they see fit with it is pretty damning evidence that you're full of Marxist BS. You think the government should be able to tell these companies what to do with their profits because, of course, idiots like Obama and the democratic congress know what's best......

ah your projecting again. I am not complaining about them making money. I am stating that tax cuts dont equal more jobs and my evidence is that they have 2 trillion on cash and we have cut their taxes and have seen no jobs. ( thats not even getting into the bubbles)

No i dont think governments should be able to tell companies what to do with their cash, but they can always give tax breaks etc for people who spend it properly. ( which every business takes advantage of)

Do you have anything else but baseless assumptions? this is getting boring because you have been dead wrong about everything i said. You are trying to make my argument for me so you have something to argue against.

so i can keep on schooling you on my real opinions on the matter, or you can shut up and stop looking like an ass.

Wow. And who defines what "spending it properly" is?

ah your projecting again. I am not complaining about them making money. I am stating that tax cuts dont equal more jobs and my evidence is that they have 2 trillion on cash and we have cut their taxes and have seen no jobs. ( thats not even getting into the bubbles)

No i dont think governments should be able to tell companies what to do with their cash, but they can always give tax breaks etc for people who spend it properly. ( which every business takes advantage of)

Do you have anything else but baseless assumptions? this is getting boring because you have been dead wrong about everything i said. You are trying to make my argument for me so you have something to argue against.

so i can keep on schooling you on my real opinions on the matter, or you can shut up and stop looking like an ass.

Oh hell, I can answer that... If it benefits this COUNTRY and its general Population? It's proper. If it benefits Communist countries? It's Treason.

Oh hell, I can answer that... If it benefits this COUNTRY and its general Population? It's proper. If it benefits Communist countries? It's Treason.

Read for context.. I did not ask WHAT defines.. I asked WHO. Try again.

Healthcare?.....cut taxes
Recession?.....cut taxes
Balance the budget?.....cut taxes
Go to war?........cut taxes
Budget surplus?.......cut taxes
Budget shortfall?....cut taxes

It would be funny if it weren't true

Idealogues (as in zealots) are almost always dangerous if and when they get into power.

In a way, it reminds me of Christian fundamentalists. Despite all the parables in the Bible, they choose to interpret all the stories as literally (as opposed to figuratively) true. The end result (and an ironic one, at that) is that one then loses the true meaning of Biblical stories by doing so.

If idealogues get complete power in this country, we'll be lucky (damned lucky) if any workable solution is ever put into practice.

After all, as they say, if the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem starts to look like a nail. And they will be pounding that tax cut hammer (while increasing the deficit, of course) until there's no friggin' revenue coming into the federal treasury at all.

`Use It or Lose It

See bolded print, I rest my case......

And if you were "schooling" me, you'd have me convinced you aren't a marxist moonbat, but i see right through your tired act. Just be a man and admit what you are instead of trying to hide it, like your messiah.....

Fuck you. You really don't get the fact that we pay into those funds, do you?

Don't give me the God speech unless you are going to live by the "judge not lest ye be judged, Obey every other "abomination" in Leviticus besides the homosexuality thing, Take the log out of your own eye before pointing out the speck in your brother's, and Most importantly...stop casting stones unless you are without sin".

When you start listening to Jesus' message for real.. don't preach to me.

You don't get the fact that your "payments" are going for other people and not you do you?

I don't live by out of context statements. I try to do as the Lord has commanded and make righteous judgments. Any way you look at it you are looking to live off the backs of others because for some reason you think that after a certain age you have no responsibility to work any more.

You have signed on to a ponzi scheme for your future security. You have believed lies that politicians cannot deliver on because of pride.

You don't have to though. That's the beauty of life. You can start today this very hour to eliminate the lies in your life. You can make the truth your anchor and experience freedom and security beyond your wildest imaginations.

I'm not responsible for your future security. And you aren't responsible for mine. How about we stop burdening one another and instead free ourselves?

And Spending cuts. I mean how crazy is it to unleash the power of the people by burdening them less. Because being responsible with our tax money and burdening the people less can't possibly help them in bad economic times. It's just silly.

Combined tax and spending cuts simply pushes some of the wealthy's burden onto the poor and middle class - there's the same amount of burden either way.

The wealthy are not investing their money in new jobs. If they were - we wouldn't be in this mess. They deposit their money in banks and the banks - presently - are just sitting on it.

Job creation comes from the ECONOMY as a fucking whole, not from individual players in it. If you've got a business, you can't expand and create new jobs without someone to buy your goods and/or services - and those folks can't buy your goods/services without having their own sources of income.

It's really kind of amazing that people don't understand this, especially after living through the downward spiral of the last administration's tax cuts.

When did the last administration cut spending?

Who sets the parameters?

Who do you want to set the parameters?

I don't know.. You're the one that says as long as they're set that someone can tell someone else the proper way to spend their money. I guessed you'd know as you were cheerleading their position.

Fuck it, I'll set the parameters. BTW... who buys their shit? Oh yeah... that's right, Mostly us. So if we are plunking our money down for their goods, then that money isn't reinvested for us to buy the next round of shit, or the round after that, It's really doing THIS COUNTRY no good, is it?

It comes down to the basic ideology that THIS CAPITALIST country allows them their wealth, right? Yet they are turning their back on it.... which goes totally against Reagan's Trickle down philosophy. They have ruined Supply side economics and made our country weaker, our people poorer and them richer. Supply side has failed and has been sold out for huge profits. All hail the Conglomerate.

Burdening them less? how are you gonna do that when about 90% of the citizens of this country either rely or will need to rely on the very things your side wants to cut?

What a bunch of crap. Sorry... I'll pay $1900 more in taxes(what I "saved" through the Bush Tax Cuts at my income level) and secure my future, thank you very much. My wife and I make about $100k, if you make less than that... your tax cut was less.

It's a hell of a lot LESS of a burden to let the cuts expire and get hit a little at a time over the year than it would be to have to work till you die because you can't afford to retire.

So you want to live off the backs of other people? You honestly think that is going to "Secure your future"?

Government can't secure your future. Only you and the Lord can.

You want to be idle for your final days. That's your choice. But there is no reason the American people should be paying for your retirement. And last time I checked God didn't say work 6 days and rest on the 7th until you get to a certain age. and then mooch off others.

Ew your a god freak. That explains a lot.

I'm not sure your position on God effects your ability to use common sense and intelligence. Nor am I arrogant enough to believe that athiests or agnostics can't use reason just as well as some believers can ignore it.

I do think that perhaps if you sought there Spirit of the Lord you would come to a greater understanding and see through the lies the politicians have spun to enslave you.

Forum List

Back