Guess what the Republican plan is to fix our economic woes?

What part of I don't agree with the decision do you not understand?

Then WHY would you want to give Congress and Obama MORE money?

So... what you are saying is that the 2% cut in the FICA is a mistake.... but you don't want it to go back to the way it was because.... it gives Obama more money?

Wow...Can't win either way with you, can they?

I'm perfectly fine with putting that 2% back. I felt it was the height of idiocy to take it in the first place. I don't think allowing the Bush tax cuts to expire however is a good idea. And are you unable to answer a simple question? Why would YOU want to give Congress and Obama MORE tax dollars when they've not shown an ability to spend it wisely? It's a simple question. Why does it seem beyond your ability to answer it?

Then WHY would you want to give Congress and Obama MORE money?

So... what you are saying is that the 2% cut in the FICA is a mistake.... but you don't want it to go back to the way it was because.... it gives Obama more money?

I'm perfectly fine with putting that 2% back. I felt it was the height of idiocy to take it in the first place. I don't think allowing the Bush tax cuts to expire however is a good idea. And are you unable to answer a simple question? Why would YOU want to give Congress and Obama MORE tax dollars when they've not shown an ability to spend it wisely? It's a simple question. Why does it seem beyond your ability to answer it?

I already addressed that... you just don't want to hear it.

No, You didn't.

No.

Principles of the Just War

War is not just, moron. War is not friendly, war offends people, the nature of war is that people die and that infrastructure is destroyed.

Retard conflict, which you and other retards promote, cannot resolve issues, cannot lead to peace. It can only fester and stall. The opposite of war is not peace, the opposite of war is slavery. You and the fascist authoritarians of the left seek not peace, you seek enslavement and festering misery. Conflict without end, as there never is war and never peace, just unending and unfocused violence.

No, You didn't.

Yes I did... I said if it keeps SS and medicare flush, I am all for it. But instead it was ignored by most and I got slammed by some Christofascist who thinks I should work till the day I die(except for Sundays, of course).

And Spending cuts. I mean how crazy is it to unleash the power of the people by burdening them less. Because being responsible with our tax money and burdening the people less can't possibly help them in bad economic times. It's just silly.

Hi stupid!
you do realize that compainies are sitting on two point five trillion in profits and are not expanding any jobs down to the little people,right?

No i didn't think.
We have had ten years of bush tax cuts. The stimulus cut more taxes and we have been deregulating at least since the 80's maybe even 70's.

Oh and dont point to the 2001-2007 numbers. The market-housing crash explained those fake numbers.

You are backing a failed policy that doesnt work.

But what else is new.

Hey Stupid.

Speaking of failed polices?? They don't get any more of a failure than Barry's big assed taxpayer funded stimulus.

Of course no company is going to hire or expand. Not with the uncertainty thats out there. How much is Obamacare going to cost?? Will I be able to afford to hire anyone?? Can I expand?? Good questions. Ones that I would be asking if I owned or ran a company.

Looks to me like your the one backing a failed policy. It doesn't work.

They haven't had more than two plans for the last 30 years.

Cut taxes on the wealthy.

Cut corporate tax.

All the other stuff, end Medicare, slash education, screw the elderly and so on. These aren't "plans". They are "attacks" against American Citizens. Bin Laden would be proud. No wonder they let him go.

They haven't had more than two plans for the last 30 years.

Cut taxes on the wealthy.

Cut corporate tax.

All the other stuff, end Medicare, slash education, screw the elderly and so on. These aren't "plans". They are "attacks" against American Citizens. Bin Laden would be proud. No wonder they let him go.

Since Chicago is a mecca for Progressive/central planning rule, I'm sure the fiscal situation there is fantastic, yes?

No, You didn't.

Yes I did... I said if it keeps SS and medicare flush, I am all for it. But instead it was ignored by most and I got slammed by some Christofascist who thinks I should work till the day I die(except for Sundays, of course).

Ok.. so if your goal is to preserve Social Security and Medicare then it's time for you to wise up and realize that you won't be able to preserve those programs by simply giving Congress more money. Before you vote again you need to see if there is anyone to vote for that actually has a plan beyond feel good platitudes on how to preserve those programs. If you allow yourself to be swayed by the platitudes, then don't be surprised when you find that those programs are broke.

you do realize that compainies are sitting on two point five trillion in profits and are not expanding any jobs down to the little people,right?

Says who? The Marxist Times?......:cuckoo:

no the left leaning WSJ :lol:

2110-http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704312104575298652567988246.html

2011-http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703803904576152492475125636.html

Politicians have been carping about the more than $2 trillion in cash sitting idle in corporate coffers even as unemployment remains high.

see i dont make shit up like you tend to do....

David Zion, a tax and accounting analyst at Credit Suisse, estimates that the companies in the Standard & Poor's 500-stock index have "north of $1 trillion" in undistributed foreign earnings, or profits that have been parked overseas to avoid U.S. tax. Not all of that is cash; some is in the form of inventories or other assets.

my thats patriotic of them, But no people like you and Ryan defend these people. People like avatar want to cut their taxes even lower! Ignoring the fact they avoid these things anyways, and when they do make a profit, just move the money.

i await your insult or punt...

You're almost a trillion off, but anyway, i fail to see how many companies this is referring to, etc.... meaning it's a blanket statement with a lot of data missing. But let's get this straight, any other time the WSJ is a lying right wing rag, now you pull one thing out of context and they're telling the truth?........ :lol:

No, You didn't.

Ok.. so if your goal is to preserve Social Security and Medicare then it's time for you to wise up and realize that you won't be able to preserve those programs by simply giving Congress more money. Before you vote again you need to see if there is anyone to vote for that actually has a plan beyond feel good platitudes on how to preserve those programs. If you allow yourself to be swayed by the platitudes, then don't be surprised when you find that those programs are broke.

Well, I certainly won't vote for people that want to gut or Privatize SS or Medicare... That leaves out the GOP.

Hi stupid!

No i didn't think.
We have had ten years of bush tax cuts. The stimulus cut more taxes and we have been deregulating at least since the 80's maybe even 70's.

Oh and dont point to the 2001-2007 numbers. The market-housing crash explained those fake numbers.

But what else is new.

Hey Stupid.

Speaking of failed polices?? They don't get any more of a failure than Barry's big assed taxpayer funded stimulus.

Of course no company is going to hire or expand. Not with the uncertainty thats out there. How much is Obamacare going to cost?? Will I be able to afford to hire anyone?? Can I expand?? Good questions. Ones that I would be asking if I owned or ran a company.

Looks to me like your the one backing a failed policy. It doesn't work.

again the future is always uncertain. Thats a poor excuse.

Obamacare is not going to make or break you. A slowing economy and people not spending cash is going to hurt you. You wont be able to higher or afford to pay your rent bill, so i wouldnt worry about healthcare.

Do you even know my policy? I didnt even state my policy in this thread.
Oh thats right you are a stupid fuck, i almost forgot.

But that being said you didnt even defend the tax cuts and policy's i named in my post. You just punted to blame Obama. Yeah how typically of someone of your Iq.

Your "position" is always "protect and enable my marxist leader at all costs"......

no the left leaning WSJ :lol:

2110-http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704312104575298652567988246.html

2011-http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703803904576152492475125636.html

see i dont make shit up like you tend to do....

my thats patriotic of them, But no people like you and Ryan defend these people. People like avatar want to cut their taxes even lower! Ignoring the fact they avoid these things anyways, and when they do make a profit, just move the money.

i await your insult or punt...

You're almost a trillion off, but anyway, i fail to see how many companies this is referring to, etc.... meaning it's a blanket statement with a lot of data missing. But let's get this straight, any other time the WSJ is a lying right wing rag, now you pull one thing out of context and they're telling the truth?........ :lol:

nah i am half a trillion off.I heard 2.5 trillion this weekend but couldnt find a online source.
`Use It or Lose It

U.S. companies are holding about $2 trillion in cash, and the amount keeps growing, especially as many corporations report strong first-half profits on top of robust 2010 earnings. This leads to a few questions: Shouldn’t managers put their cash to work, or pay it in dividends? And if they don’t, shouldn’t shareholders be getting impatient?

there you go, again i dont go making shit up.

Where did i ever state the WSJ is a lying rag? stop projecting your own opinions without evidence.

I would guess and call this a wild opinion but i think they are using Standard & Poor’s 500 Index companies . I know thats totally crazy and all but i think it a safe bet.

So do you want to keep on making silly accusations that are not based on anything, or talk about the issue and learn something?

I'll keep it simple for you, the simple fact that you're complaining about how much of THEIR OWN money a company is keeping, to do what they see fit with it is pretty damning evidence that you're full of Marxist BS. You think the government should be able to tell these companies what to do with their profits because, of course, idiots like Obama and the democratic congress know what's best......

Burdening them less? how are you gonna do that when about 90% of the citizens of this country either rely or will need to rely on the very things your side wants to cut?

What a bunch of crap. Sorry... I'll pay $1900 more in taxes(what I "saved" through the Bush Tax Cuts at my income level) and secure my future, thank you very much. My wife and I make about $100k, if you make less than that... your tax cut was less.

It's a hell of a lot LESS of a burden to let the cuts expire and get hit a little at a time over the year than it would be to have to work till you die because you can't afford to retire.

OMG! Paying $1900 more a year is going to secure your future?
That's the funniest thing I've heard in years!

If it means that SS and Medicare remains viable... yeah.

Yeah, I think Social Security is underfunded by about $11 trillion and Medicare by over $50 trillion. I'm sure your $1900 a year will plug that hole. :lol:

again the future is always uncertain. Thats a poor excuse.

Obamacare is not going to make or break you. A slowing economy and people not spending cash is going to hurt you. You wont be able to higher or afford to pay your rent bill, so i wouldnt worry about healthcare.

Do you even know my policy? I didnt even state my policy in this thread.
Oh thats right you are a stupid fuck, i almost forgot.

But that being said you didnt even defend the tax cuts and policy's i named in my post. You just punted to blame Obama. Yeah how typically of someone of your Iq.

Your "position" is always "protect and enable my marxist leader at all costs"......

ah more wild accusations based on nothing but silly opinion.
I never voted for the guy, but hey why not trying to defend the policies i named instead of just punting and pulling a typical "driveby".

Republicans and greedy corporations are the devil, but hey, i never voted for Obama, talk about a punt, or is that just voting "present" ?.......

And Spending cuts. I mean how crazy is it to unleash the power of the people by burdening them less. Because being responsible with our tax money and burdening the people less can't possibly help them in bad economic times. It's just silly.

Combined tax and spending cuts simply pushes some of the wealthy's burden onto the poor and middle class - there's the same amount of burden either way.

The wealthy are not investing their money in new jobs. If they were - we wouldn't be in this mess. They deposit their money in banks and the banks - presently - are just sitting on it.

Job creation comes from the ECONOMY as a fucking whole, not from individual players in it. If you've got a business, you can't expand and create new jobs without someone to buy your goods and/or services - and those folks can't buy your goods/services without having their own sources of income.

It's really kind of amazing that people don't understand this, especially after living through the downward spiral of the last administration's tax cuts.

Tax cuts don't cause economic downturns. Sorry.

Hi stupid!

No i didn't think so.

But what else is new.

It's true, some regulations were cut in the 70s and 80s.
Unfortunately, many many more were added.

Eliminate Obamacare and hiring would increase.

Forum List

Back