Guess the race -25,000 Households In Baltimore To Get Water Shut Off This Week For Not Paying Bills

So it somehow was magically NOT racist to take to white-flight like a dove takes to wing, leaving all those ravens squabbling for crumbs?

Well may I be racist. But you have the slight edge, given that I have never run away from any changing neighborhood.

The only "change" in my neighborhood was several feet of water. Which as far as I understand has no race.
But yes, obviously it's "racist" to race away from an oncoming natural disaster in traffic-jammed speeds of as much as ten miles an hour. I get it. Vroom vroom.

The only "change" in my neighborhood was several feet of water. Which as far as I understand has no race.
But yes, obviously it's "racist" to race away from an oncoming natural disaster in traffic-jammed speeds of as much as ten miles an hour. I get it. Vroom vroom.

I see!

The water went down a couple of years ago and yet it seems you still remain in your peaceful rural retreat! Is it not abandonment of all those cherished liberal principles to NOT return to New Orleans and contribute to the tax revenue that would SO help those who had no hidey-hole near a pure, clear spring?

Perhaps you didn't notice the water receded? That would be an excuse of sorts!

I see!

The water went down a couple of years ago and yet it seems you still remain in your peaceful rural retreat! Is it not abandonment of all those cherished liberal principles to NOT return to New Orleans and contribute to the tax revenue that would SO help those who had no hidey-hole near a pure, clear spring?

Perhaps you didn't notice the water receded? That would be an excuse of sorts!

Fatter o' mact I made repeated trips to get it back on track. Which in fact brings me to spend goodly sums on the local economy -- indeed more than I would spend as a resident.

Sorry this ploy didn't work out for you. Try the high road next time. Less flooding.

Water is free. Go to a lake or stream and take home all the water you want. But if you want someone to purify it and pipe it into your house - well, the people that do that want to be paid. Blacks are too dumb to understand that.

25 000 Households In Baltimore To Get Water Shut Off For Not Paying Delinquent Bills

april 5 2015
Starting this week,25,000 households in Baltimore will suddenly lose their access to water for owing bills of $250 or more, with very little notice given and no public hearings
Baltimore’s crumbling water infrastructure is estimated to lose enough water to fill the city’s World Trade Center every day, about 20 percent of the total finished water revenue.

Residents and advocates are calling for the city to institute a moratorium on all water shutoffs until those served with notices have had a chance to have their side considered in public hearings. The city has yet to respond to protesters’ demands of a moratorium, and has not yet scheduled any public hearings.

Moved this to Race Relations where it should have originated.

Fatter o' mact I made repeated trips to get it back on track. Which in fact brings me to spend goodly sums on the local economy -- indeed more than I would spend as a resident.

Ah, well.....your flight to your precious rural pure-water enclave might be mitigated by your having kept the property in New Orleans and continued to pay property tax on it. You did keep it and are still contributing, are you not?

Remember, hypocrisy is a sin in Catholic New Orleans!

Affirmative action, welfare for blacks at ten times the rate for whites. free water and health care for blacks. All i see is black privilege everywhere. And yet blacks are still failures!!! How do liberals explain that?

Affirmative action, welfare for blacks at ten times the rate for whites. free water and health care for blacks. All i see is black privilege everywhere. And yet blacks are still failures!!! How do liberals explain that?

They can't explain it nor do they wish to. All they care about is keeping them on the plantation.

Why do you support censorship?

There is s difference between supporting censorship and allowing abject stupidity to go unchallenged. THINK.

HAHAHA. Another liberal telling us "I support free speech, not stupid speech".
Why do you support censorship?

There is s difference between supporting censorship and allowing abject stupidity to go unchallenged. THINK.

HAHAHA. Another liberal telling us "I support free speech, not stupid speech".

Which is your way of acknowledging the stupidity of your thread. Thanks for admitting that I am right.

[

Which is your way of acknowledging the stupidity of your thread. Thanks for admitting that I am right.

Hey dummy. When are you gonna learn how to use the delete feature?. The board is sick of your posts that always contain comments from a dozen other people.

[

Hey dummy. When are you gonna learn how to use the delete feature?. The board is sick of your posts that always contain comments from a dozen other people.

When did "the board" appoint you, the village idiot to determine what "they are sick of"?

[

You should try learning to use your brain when you post instead of worrying about the delete feature.

Bad economy....what are you going to pay last?

Rent
Heat
Phone
Water

Not everyone is as well off as speeders

you think welfare cases pay for these things? They buy liquor beer lotto tickets, smokes, pot and take cabs all day everyday before paying their bills. They go to 7-11 for their milk and bread. Idiots and lowlife moochers for life. Generational black poverty/welfare families. No fathers, no kids finishing school, etc etc etc.

Forum List

Back